Arizona is one of the hottest states in the US, but this does not mean we don’t get our fair share of cold days too. If you have a business in Arizona, you might consider an HVAC package unit to climate control your space.
The team at Ambient Edge is ready to install a commercial HVAC unit for you today. Reach out to discuss your needs with us if you are considering upgrading or replacing your existing unit.
We will do a thorough assessment of your business or commercial building and determine what we can do for you. We will discuss energy-efficient, space-saving, and effective options.
Main Distinctions Between HVAC Package Units and Traditional Systems
Heating ventilation air conditioning (HVAC) units contain all the components of the unit in one place, usually housed outside. This differs from the traditional manner of heating and cooling, which are housed in multiple systems like a furnace, heat pump, or a split-system central air conditioner.
Normally, an air conditioning system contains an outdoor condenser, compressor, indoor evaporator coil, and an air handler to move cooled air through the ductwork.
HVAC packaged units do the same job in mostly the same way as the other components do it. It just happens in one package rather than several.
Fitting Your Needs
It is important to have the right size unit and the right location. This ensures that your unit does what it should while meeting business codes. HVAC package units come in various sizes that will fit the business’s needs. The team at Ambient Edge will assess your commercial building to determine the building’s heating and cooling needs.
Smaller Package Units
Houses, typically without crawl spaces and basements, lean towards the smaller package HVAC units. They are popular since they work in areas without much room to install furnaces as well as AC could and an air handler system.
In Arizona, more substantially sized HVAC package units are sometimes used for apartment buildings and other areas where there are multiple tenants who need climate control. Often, these units are installed on the roof, or they can be installed on concrete slabs next to the building’s foundation. This is the same way smaller package units are installed.
Possible Arrangements for Various HVAC Package Units
HVAC packages are offered in various heating and cooling configurations. The options take up less space by eliminating the need for a separate indoor furnace. The choice often is dependent on what type of energy is being used and the efficiency of the unit, and its location.
Some types are listed below:
- Packaged air conditioners house the elements of a split system air conditioner, such as the air handler, the coils, and the compressor. They also have the components used to provide heating capabilities.
- Packaged gas-electric units include the air conditioner and coil, as well as a natural gas or propane furnace, all in one place. These units are electrically powered but with the additional efficiency of gas-powered heating while sharing the ductwork.
- Packaged heat pumps offer air conditioning components as well as heat pumps and an air handler. This cools and heats your commercial space. These are typically suggested for use in areas that experience extreme cold since they are all-electric.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Las Vegas NV
Reasons to Consider an HVAC Package Unit
HVAC package units for commercial as well as residential buildings use self-contained systems for various reasons. Some of the reasons these are considered are as follows:
- Installation can be done relatively quickly without a lot of complications. HVAC package units are a one-and-one solution rather than more complicated systems that have more parts throughout a building, keeping costs to a minimum.
- Maximizes the use of space by using outdoor space rather than interior space. In turn, interior areas can be used as living or business spaces.
- Efficient maintenance, since all parts are in a single, convenient area, maintenance of the HVAC package unit can be done faster and easier. Because less time is involved in repairs, the per-hour service cost will be less if there is a problem.
- Reduced energy costs are another benefit since HVAC package units use less energy, thus providing lower energy costs.
- Flexibility is another perk of an HVAC package unit. There are plenty of choices of unit sizes to choose from, meaning you can really customize your heating and cooling system to fit the needs of your commercial space.
Determining Whether to Choose an HVAC Package for Your Commercial or Retail Space
Choosing the most appropriate way to heat and cool your commercial space can be difficult. Speak to a professional with Ambient Edge about the type of unit that will best serve your needs. Our skilled providers and installers can determine the type of unit you require and will design a system that will fit all of your heating and cooling needs.
We will be by your side from the time you decide to install a heating and cooling system through the installation process through the long-term maintenance. We can help you determine your needs and the best way to translate those needs to your commercial space. We understand wanting an energy-efficient, budget-conscious, maintenance-friendly unit.
Our warranties are some of the best in the business. We offer manufacturer warranties, extended warranties, and warranties that cover installation.
Ambient Edge Offers Financing
We understand that HVAC package units can be a big expense for a business owner. For this reason, we also offer financing. Speak to someone with Ambient Edge if this is a service you might be interested in.
Call Ambient Edge Today
If you need a heating and cooling solution, Ambient Edge has you covered. We offer HVAC package units that are catered to your specific commercial space. Our team wants to meet your needs while staying within a budget you feel comfortable with.
Contact us so that we can evaluate your space today. Let Ambient Edge plan a heating and cooling solution for your commercial building today.