Your air conditioning can break at any time—and in Henderson, it’s most likely during the high-usage season when you need it the most. That means you can’t wait days for a repair service to show up. You need a good 24-hour emergency AC repair company.
That’s why Ambient Edge is here. We’re not only one of the most experienced, most trusted and top-rated AC companies. We’re also FAST. Our lines are open at all times, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year—and we can send our NATE-certified pros to your house right away. Get the 5-star service you deserve, no matter when you need it. Call Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get your emergency repaired right away.
What 24-hour AC repair services do you offer?
We are a full-service AC repair company. Anything we can do in the daytime, we can do 24 hours a day. This includes replacing failed components on your air conditioning unit. Our on-call team arrives with most parts on hand, and can typically complete your repair during a single visit—even if it’s late at night or on a holiday.
We also have friendly, helpful staff who can answer your questions any time. Our 24-hour services include:
- 24-hour live assistance. When you call us, you can always get a hold of a live person. You can be connected with our on-call team and have your questions answered by trained professionals who understand AC. We can help you figure out your problem and decide if you need an emergency repair or not.
- 24-hour emergency repairs. We can fix virtually any make or model of AC unit, no matter how old (or new) it is. All of our technical specialists are highly trained experts who carry NATE certification, the most trusted level of certification in the industry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All of our work is backed by our 100% guarantee, which means you can trust our workmanship and our service. We won’t just get your repair done fast—we’ll get it done right.
How do I know if my AC situation is an emergency?
If you’re worried that it’s an emergency, it’s probably an emergency. And your repair company should take it seriously. When you call Ambient Edge, we listen. We understand what it’s like to be a homeowner when something’s going wrong, especially at an inconvenient time. That’s why our on-call team will treat your AC problem with the urgency it deserves, and help you determine if you need an immediate repair. We always focus on finding the right fix—as quickly and expertly as possible.
Of course, some types of AC emergencies are more common than others. The most common problems we would call emergencies include:
- AC won’t work at all. Summer temperatures in Henderson are nothing to play with. If your AC won’t turn on, or if it abruptly goes out, we consider that an emergency—and you need it fixed right away. Your best course of action is to drink water, use fans and get a professional on the job immediately.
- A “smoke” or burning smell. Burning and household appliances are not a good mix. This is especially true with a large, important unit like your air conditioner. A burning smell can mean several things, usually involving an overheated electrical component. This is when it’s time to turn the AC off altogether and call for professional help.
- Visible smoke from the unit. This is less common, but extremely urgent. It may be an electrical component as above, or it may mean plants or other debris got into your AC unit. Either way, you need to shut off the unit and have it looked at as soon as possible.
- Screeching sounds. A couple of the more common AC problems can cause off noises from the unit or from the vents, often a high-pitched screeching. This can mean an abnormally high-pressure level in the compressor, which can quickly lead to total AC failure. If you hear these noises, turn off your AC until it’s been inspected.
- Any AC problem in a senior’s home. While no one enjoys a summer day without AC, for the Elderly it can be downright dangerous. The Elderly can become dehydrated easily and have a harder time withstanding hot temperatures than younger people do. If the AC isn’t cool enough, even if it’s still running, treat it as an emergency and call a professional.
These are just the most serious emergencies that we see. But any problem with air conditioning can become a major headache, and you have a right to have it resolved quickly. We are here 24/7 to make your life easier—and cooler.
How much does a late-night AC repair cost?
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 928-433-2979 to Schedule Service
This is the most important question for many homeowners, and getting you an answer is our first priority. When you call, we’ll start off by asking you questions about your AC problem, so we can help you decide if you need an emergency repair team. We will always tell you up front what the service fee is going to be. Once we arrive and see the unit, we can provide an estimate for the whole job.
No matter what, at Ambient Edge we believe in transparency—and NO surprises. Here is how we handle pricing:
- We give flat-rate estimates. The estimate includes everything we expect to charge, with no hidden fees.
- Estimates are always given up-front. You should know roughly what a job will cost you before you agree to the work.
- Our prices closely match our estimates. Some companies lowball their estimates and then surprise you with big bills. We don’t believe in this practice. We make our estimates as accurate as possible. And we back every job we do with our 100% guarantee.
Get Your Emergency AC Repair Today
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Henderson NV and Las Vegas NV
If an AC problem isn’t fixed, it tends to become a bigger and more expensive problem. Don’t wait. Ambient Edge can be at your house in a few hours or less. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.