Your house should be comfortable. Cozy. And it shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg to keep it that way. Unfortunately, many homes in Henderson lack sufficient insulation, or they don’t have insulation at all. That leaves residents cold in the winter, sweating in the summer, and overpaying for AC and heat all year long. If you’re paying too much for your energy bills—or if you’re tired of not being comfortable in your own home—it might be time to install high-efficiency insulation. Ambient Edge can help.
Ambient Edge is a leading, highly-rated insulation installation company in Henderson, with a 15-year record of making homes comfortable—and slashing energy costs. We offer:
- Residential insulation installation
- Commercial insulation installation
- Energy audits
- Energy-efficient insulation choices to help you save money
Let us show you what it means to get 5-star service. We back all of our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and talk to an expert today.
How much difference does insulation make?
In Henderson, insulation can make a big difference—especially newly installed, energy-efficient insulation. Here’s what customers experience after they get their new insulation:
- Energy bills drop.The price difference is often clear immediately.
- No more warm spots/cold spots. With adequate insulation, it’s easier to keep your entire home one temperature.
- Less risk of heating/AC problems. An overworked furnace or air conditioner is not a happy one. Insulation means your heating and cooling systems perform better and last longer.
- No more thermostat wars. You may find that your home more easily reaches the temperature you want, and that you don’t have to set it to such extremes anymore. This makes everyone happier.
Many homeowners interested in new insulation are mainly thinking about energy costs. But comfort is important too. You may find yourself surprised at just how much more comfortable you are in your home after insulation is installed.
Insulation Helps in Summer, Too
For most of the year, keeping your house warm isn’t something you worry about. In Henderson, we have the opposite worry: keeping the home cool enough in blistering desert summers. Many homeowners don’t realize that proper insulation can make as big of a difference with AC as it does with heat. Here’s why:
- Roofs heat up. During long summer days, the desert sun heats up the roof of your home. Many roofs are so hot that if you touched them, it would be painful!
- The heat radiates. All that heat has to go somewhere, and is essentially radiates off to the surrounding air (all day and well into the evening). That’s fine on the outside, but on the inside, it turns your attic or crawlspace into an oven-like hotbox.
- Attic warmth smothers the home. If you have little or no insulation, or it’s old and worn out, the attic hotbox basically becomes one big space heater for your living space. Suddenly, AC is working against a powerful heat source, which means it struggles to keep the house cool at all.
Depending on your air conditioning system, the result can be anything from uncomfortably warm indoor temperatures, warm spots in certain rooms, or a home with astronomical cooling costs. None of these is a win for the homeowner.
Of course, the attic isn’t the only problem. Exterior walls can radiate heat as well, and AC escapes through the same gaps around windows and doors as heat does. Trying to cool a poorly insulated home is like trying to keep water in a spaghetti strainer.
Insulation Extends the Life of Your Home Heating & Cooling Systems
For many homeowners, month-to-month energy bills aren’t the only concern. Without proper insulation, heating and AC don’t just use more power—they work harder. In many cases, that means straining at the limits of what they were meant to do, and no home appliance can do that forever.
When heating and cooling systems are overworked, a few things happen:
- It gets harder to keep the home at a predictable temperature. You may find yourself going to the thermostat over and over, or suffering in one room while another room is comfortable.
- Performance declines. Your furnace or air conditioner can wear out more quickly than they should, leading to a decline in efficiency. That means energy bills spike even higher than they already were.
- Your unit may fail. When overworked, components may fail with little or no warning. The result is a sudden loss of heat on a cold winter night—or AC when you need it the most.
Insulation not only helps prevent these problems, it extends the working life of your heating and cooling systems—and helps you avoid an emergency repair.
Your Business Can Save Money with Energy Efficient Insulation
Homeowners are not the only ones who benefit from proper insulation. Many businesses heat and cool spaces on a much larger scale—or with more demanding needs, like automatic doors opening all day long on an air-conditioned retail space. These kinds of conditions mean that even moderate improvements in energy efficiency can add up to enormous savings.
Ambient Edge has a track record of working with businesses to control energy costs. We send out NATE-certified, highly-trained technicians to perform an energy assessment on your business. This allows us to identify the areas that will deliver you the most energy savings—including energy-efficient insulation.
We work with businesses of all kinds including retail, hotel, restaurant/bar, office space and large residential complexes. Let us show you how we can save you money.
Get Comfort, Cost Savings, and a 100% Guarantee
Ambient Edge is ready to professionally install high-quality insulation in your home. We are committed to 5-star service for all of our customers, and we back every job we do with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Give us a call and let us answer your questions. Contact us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and talk to an expert today.