When your restaurant equipment goes down, you need it back up and running as soon as possible. A single shutdown can be costly and cause major delays for customers. Your equipment is vital to your operation, and it’s a significant investment for your business. Get a repair company you can count on. Get Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge is your Laughlin, NV commercial restaurant food equipment repair company. We bring the best technicians and do repairs right—and we move quickly to minimize downtime. Our services focus on extending the life of your equipment for as long as possible before it must be replaced—and getting your operation working smoothly with as little disruption as possible. And every job we do is backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Call Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get the food equipment repair service you need.
Great Restaurant Equipment Repair Service When You Need It Most
You know the saying that time is money, and nowhere is that truer than in the food industry. Everything needs to happen fast, and when equipment doesn’t work properly, it can bring your business to a halt. Whether it’s hoods and kitchen equipment or coolers and freezers, there’s a cost in either lost product or unhappy customers—or both. Even the best-trained kitchen staff cannot make up for a failure in mission-critical equipment. You need a team that will come in quickly, diagnosis problems fast, and implement immediate repairs that you can count on.
Our team understands fast, efficient service. We are on-call whenever you need a repair—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Have an emergency? We can be there in hours or less.
Have something that’s been nagging your business for weeks? We can schedule appointments to accommodate your business’s schedule and minimize the time that equipment is out of service for repairs.
Call (928) 263-8698 Today or Book Online for Heating and Cooling Service!
We Do More Than Other Repair Companies
We are a full-service food equipment repair company—and we specialize in providing solutions. Here’s what makes Ambient Edge different:
- Better technicians. We bring NATE-certified technicians who are specifically trained to diagnosis and repair even the most complex issues. All of our technicians receive industry-leading training that goes beyond NATE requirements.
- We understand commercial kitchens. We send a team that is fluent in how restaurants and commercial kitchens operate, and knows every piece of commercial equipment inside and out.
- Creative solutions. We help you get the exact results you need and minimize the interruption to your business—with custom solutions tailored to your needs.
- Cost control. We help you control costs with maintenance plans and preventative care for your equipment.
- Full capabilities 24/7. Our on-call teams are fully equipped and we keep a large inventory of parts to handle commercial emergencies.
- Fixes that last. You need solutions that will hold up to years of punishing restaurant work—and that’s what we deliver.
When you need fast repair service you can count on, you need Ambient Edge.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
Commercial Repair Services We Offer in Laughlin
We are your one-stop-shop when it comes to restaurant equipment repair and maintenance. Our team does it all—from ventilation and duct work to commercial refrigeration.
We service equipment including:
- Refrigeration, including walk-in coolers and freezers
- Ventilation equipment
- Equipment hoods
- Ice machines
- Supply fans and exhaust fans
- Commercial HVAC units
- Beer systems
We can work with virtually any type of business. We have helped restaurants, food trucks, hospitals, hotels, college campuses, caterers and more. Our team has over 15 years of experience with food equipment, and we use that knowledge and expertise to get you results.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Laughlin NV and Las Vegas NV
Equipment Cleaning, Maintenance Plans, Installation & More
Avoiding emergency situations is the best way to ensure that you don’t have costly downtime. In addition to providing emergency repair services, our team also offers ongoing maintenance services. These services are specifically designed to keep your equipment operating longer and more efficiently—which not only keeps your business running smoothly, but can also decrease energy costs and boost ROI.
We provide our Laughlin clients with:
- Maintenance and Cleaning. When you invest in regular maintenance and cleaning, it cuts down on breakdowns and helps keep operating costs low. Dirty equipment must work harder to do its job, which increases energy consumption and wear and tear. Ultimately, dirty equipment faces reduced life expectancy and higher likelihood of repairs over time. We can come in to troubleshoot specific equipment problems, or thoroughly clean, inspect & fine-tune every piece of equipment on your site.
- Maintenance Contracts. Our maintenance plans are designed to help you control your costs and take the guesswork out of maintenance needs. Your tune-ups and cleaning will happen on schedule and hassle-free, so that you can focus on running your business.
- Installation and Removal. If you’re ready to get new equipment, we can help. We sell and install high-performance restaurant equipment. Our installations are full-service including ductwork, testing, and removal of old equipment where needed. We give a comprehensive quote up-front and can customize to work within your budget.
All of our services and repairs come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We know how important your equipment is to your business, and we treat it as if it’s our own. Ambient Edge is the repair partner you can count on.
Got HVAC or AC Problems? Call (928) 263-8698 or Schedule Service Online!
Talk to a Commercial Restaurant Equipment Repair Service Expert
You can’t trust your restaurant equipment repair service to just anyone. You need a repair company that’s available when you need them and can fix it right the first time. You need Ambient Edge. Find out why commercial clients return to us over and over—and take the uncertainty out of your equipment repair. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our experts today.