HVAC systems are a crucial part of any home and should be inspected, maintained and replaced regularly. However, when your HVAC system is out of date or malfunctioning, finding a qualified residential HVAC replacement team in Henderson, Nevada is the first step toward ensuring that your home has sufficient comfort and air quality.
Ambient Edge has been your trusted source for HVAC service providers in Henderson, Nevada for years. Whether you need routine maintenance or a total replacement installation, we can help out. If you’d like to learn more about replacing your HVAC unit, continue reading this article!
When Is It Time For Your HVAC Unit To Be Replaced?
Home heating and cooling systems sometimes need maintenance or replacement. Here are some things to consider when determining whether or not your home heating and cooling system needs maintenance or replacement:
- Unusual sounds coming from your unit: If you hear strange sounds coming from your air conditioning unit, such as clanking, buzzing, clicking, or exasperated noises, it may be time to replace the system.
- Endless repairs beyond your control that are beginning to add up: If you’ve had your HVAC unit for a number of years and it’s been on the fritz, it might be time for a replacement. A new system will run at peak performance and eliminate repair costs down the road. So if you’re racking up basic maintenance costs, it’s worth replacing entirely as soon as possible.
- No climate control: State-of-the-art HVAC units can keep your home comfortable. But if you’ve noticed that the temperature in your home doesn’t stay consistent and your unit no longer works as well as it used to, then it may be time to replace your heating system.
- Higher utility bills: When your utility bills are higher all year, not just seasonally, it’s a good idea to get your unit inspected. In most cases, the team who inspect your unit will say you may need some repairs or maintenance done. Generally, replacing your unit will be the most cost efficient option.
Benefits of Replacing Your Home’s HVAC Unit
Recognizing the signs that your HVAC unit is on its last leg will help you save money by getting a new one before it breaks down. Being comfortable in your home is important, and a new HVAC unit can make that possible.
Here are some of the benefits that you can receive when you choose to replace your homes HVAC unit:
- An improvement in the air quality within your home: The EPA agrees that indoor air quality is worse than outdoor air since the airflow is so congested. It can cause colds to linger longer, allergies to be more severe, and asthma attacks to occur more frequently. An HVAC system exchanges the indoor air with fresh, filtered outdoor air so you get the best possible air quality.
- Consistent temperatures throughout the home: The air in your home can be hard to control, especially if it regularly experiences extreme temperatures. The HVAC system exchanges warm, moist air for cool, dry air so that mold or mildew doesn’t grow inside walls or under floors.
- Energy conservation and lower utility bills: When you consider the long-term, energy-saving benefits of an HVAC system, it’s a smart investment. Because an HVAC system has heating and cooling in one unit, this saves construction space and installation time as well as required power usage.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 888-628-5890 to Schedule Service
Types of HVAC Systems You Can Choose From
There are four different types of HVAC systems that one can choose from to have installed in their home. Depending on what you are looking for within a system, HVAC units offer countless features that make customization easy.
- Split systems: The first type of HVAC unit is called a split system because there are two main units. One unit is for heating, and the other unit is for cooling, making this type of system the most common one.
- Hybrid systems: This type of system is more advanced than the split system, because it offers energy efficiency features. Additionally, this type of system has hybrid electric heater systems, making it a great choice for your home if energy efficiency is something you are interested in implementing into your home.
- Ductless system: This system will consist of outside air conditioners for cooling the home, and a separate heat pump for heating. If you have a home where central ducts cannot be used, then this system is the best choice.
- Packaged system: Offering high quality heating and cooling systems, this unit is combined into one system, and is typically found in homes with limited space. If you don’t have a basement, or lots of space in your home for a HVAC unit, then this system can be installed outdoors.
As with choosing anything large and long term for your home, there are a few things that you should consider when picking your system. These factors include:
- Maintenance requirements
- Costs of HVAC systems
- Features you are interested in
- The space you have in your home for a system
- Energy efficiency
- The level of climate control you are looking for
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Henderson NV and Las Vegas NV
Ambient Edge Is Your Residential HVAC Replacement Team in Henderson, Nevada!
When it’s time for your HVAC unit to be replaced, you need someone you can count on. The professionals from Ambient Edge are ready to help. Our technicians are certified, licensed, and trained to provide you with a full range of services that will keep you and your family comfortable in your home no matter the season.
If you need help making an informed decision when you’re looking to replace your home’s HVAC unit, contact us today. We work around the clock to support you with any of your home service needs.