All homes rely on their HVAC units to heat and cool the house to its expected temperature. In your homes, it’s imperative for internal comfortability. But what if your home’s HVAC unit is reaching the end of its life and causing more harm than good? That’s where the professionals can help.
If you are concerned about your HVAC unit, it may be time for a replacement. Ambient Edge is the trusted service team for residential HVAC replacements in Lake Havasu, AZ. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we can offer you 24/7 support on any of your home service needs.
The Importance of Your Homes HVAC Unit
The home’s HVAC unit is a significant component in making the interior of your home comfortable. An HVAC unit (known as a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system) works hard to ensure your home is climate controlled, all while saving money on electricity bills. Your system must function properly, bringing you the best temperatures and high-quality airflow.
These systems bring about various benefits in the home, which is why it’s crucial to ensure they are working correctly and to their fullest potential at all times. When your HVAC unit needs to be replaced, you will find yourself paying higher utility bills year-round, hearing questionable sounds, and even losing climate control within the home.
Call (928) 263-8698 Today or Book Online for Heating and Cooling Service!
Is It Time for Your HVAC Unit to Be Replaced?
Determining whether or not you need to have your residential HVAC unit replaced in Lake Havasu is sometimes tricky. Luckily, we have found that there are three tell-tale signs to look for when it comes to judging the life span of your HVAC unit.
These three things you must consider and look for when determining whether or not your unit needs to be fully replaced include:
- Do you still have climate control in your home? Climate control is something that your HVAC unit must excel in. When setting a temperature on your system’s controls, the interior of your home should reflect this. If you have noticed some inconsistencies within your home’s rooms, it may be time for a replacement.
- Are there sounds coming from your unit? If you start to hear clicking, banging, or exasperated sounds coming from your unit, it may be time to start seriously thinking about a HVAC replacement.
- Are your utility bills slightly increasing? It’s normal for your utility bills to increase during the changes in season. If you notice your bills have increased, it may signify your HVAC unit is having issues. In this case, it will be best to replace your unit.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in Lake Havasu AZ? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
What Systems Are Available for Residential HVAC Replacement in Lake Havasu?
Ambient Edge offers the best types of HVAC units for your choice, depending on the location you are looking to install your unit, the budget you have, and the features you are looking for. Here are the four systems we offer in Lake Havasu:
- Split systems: This first type of system is named after its style, where there are two main system units. One unit is for cooling, and the other is for heating, which is why it’s named as it is. Furthermore, this is the most common unit type found in homes.
- Hybrid systems: This system is a more advanced system than that of a split system because it offers users countless energy efficiency features. A hybrid system has hybrid electric heater features and is a good start if you are looking to be the most energy efficient in your home.
- Ductless system: A ductless system is housed outside the home if central air ducts can’t be used. Typically, you will have one pump for cooling and a separate pump for heating.
- Packaged system: If you are looking for high-quality heating and cooling systems for larger homes, this unit will be the perfect fit for you. However, this system takes up minimal space, making it perfect for homes with limited space as well.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Lake Havasu AZ
The Cost of a New HVAC Unit in Your Home
When it comes to replacing your home’s HVAC unit, various factors play into your unit’s overall cost. For instance, these factors can determine the price of a Lake Havasu residential HVAC replacement in your home:
- The location of the system: The location of your HVAC unit will determine the cost. For example, if you are installing a central unit, the cost will increase because of the added installation processes that must occur. At the same time, the price will vary for a window system because it’s much easier to install.
- Electrical or plumbing changes: Sometimes, when you are installing a new HVAC unit, there are issues with electrical wiring or plumbing that must be fixed. Due to these changes, the prices will likely increase depending on the job.
- The time frame needed to install the unit: If you request that your new HVAC unit be installed in a shorter period of time than normal, the price may reflect the situation. Depending on the hours our staff will be working, and what type of system is being installed, the cost will reflect what we put into it.
Got HVAC or AC Problems? Call (928) 263-8698 or Schedule Service Online!
Contact Our Trusted Team at Ambient Edge for Residential HVAC Replacement in Lake Havasu
Replacing your residential HVAC unit in Lake Havasu is something that will prove to be a large investment in your home, but it is vital for your home’s comfortability.
Because this is such an important part of the home and an essentail job that must be successfully completed, hiring professionals is the best way to go. Our team at Ambient Edge is the one you should call for all your home service needs.
We offer a full range of services so that you can get assistance in anything you are looking for. For more information, feel free to contact us today. We are available around the clock for any questions you may have or HVAC unit needs.