According to EnergyStar, performing routine maintenance on your home’s HVAC units can extend their lifespan and help them run more efficiently. While that’s certainly true, most homeowners don’t have the time or technical expertise to keep their AC and heating system in great condition.
The good news is that you don’t need to be an expert to take good care of your HVAC units and lower your monthly energy bills; you just need to call Ambient Edge. Our residential HVAC maintenance team in Summerlin, NV, will come to your home and make the small repairs and adjustments your units need to run at peak performance all year long.
Our VIP Club HVAC Maintenance Plan Is Helping Summerlin Residents Save Money
Our VIP maintenance plan offers an easy and cost-effective way for Summerlin residents to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their HVAC system and prevent frustrating early HVAC unit failures.
Signing up for our plan will give you access to bi-annual tune-ups that will improve your temperature control capabilities and help you avoid expensive future repairs. The plan also comes with a number of different benefits and discounts, including:
- $0 service call fee: Without a VIP club membership, you’d have to pay $99 for each service call you receive. Our VIP maintenance members enjoy zero fees on all service calls.
- 10% discount on repairs: Simple repairs shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg. You’ll enjoy a 10% discount on HVAC repairs as a VIP member.
- Priority service: Our residential HVAC maintenance team will prioritize your home’s service calls over non-VIP club members.
- $650 off new HVAC system: Installing new HVAC units can be pricey, but not with a VIP membership. Our members receive $650 off a new AC or heating unit.
- Free annual drain clearing: Keeping your drains clear and free from debris can improve your home’s plumbing system. Members who are experiencing drain problems will receive one free drain clearing per year.
- Two-year warranty: We want our customers to receive quality repairs that last. That’s why we offer VIP members a two-year warranty on all repairs.
- One plumbing inspection: Your home’s plumbing system is just as important as its temperature control system. That’s why our VIP members get an annual plumbing inspection on the house!
- Thermostat guarantee: Broken thermostats are a hassle to replace. If your thermostat fails, we’ll replace it for free or put $350 towards a new one.
- Two tune-ups per year: VIP members have access to two maintenance tune-ups per year. During a tune-up appointment, our residential HVAC maintenance technicians will come to your Summerlin home and inspect your units. They’ll diagnose problems, clean parts, and perform any repairs your units need to run efficiently.
Our Technicians in Summerlin Are Residential HVAC Maintenance Experts
At Ambient Edge, we only employ the brightest and most qualified HVAC technicians. We require that all our techs have NATE certification, which means they’ve aced rigorous exams designed to test their knowledge of heating, ventilation, and cooling system maintenance.
We also encourage our techs to participate in ongoing HVAC training to keep them sharp and up to date on cutting-edge technology and practices. When one of our NATE-certified residential HVAC maintenance techs in Summerlin arrives at your home, you can expect your repairs to be completed correctly and in a timely manner.
The services our techs provide will help you pay less on your utility bills, keep your house comfortable in the most extreme outdoor temperatures, and give you reassurance that your HVAC units won’t fail unexpectedly. Our technicians can also offer helpful advice about how to get the most out of your units and what you can do to keep your HVAC system in great shape.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 888-628-5890 to Schedule Service
What You Can Do to Keep Your Summerlin Home’s HVAC Units in Great Condition
While signing up for routine maintenance is the best defense against HVAC malfunctions and early failures, there are a few DIY measures you can take to improve your heating and cooling system’s function. Here’s what you can do to keep your HVAC units running in tip-top shape:
- Change air filters regularly: Allowing dirt and dust to accumulate inside your HVAC equipment is a recipe for poor performance and expensive repairs. Keeping your air filters clean will reduce the build-up of debris in your units and help you prevent early system failure.
- Program your thermostat: Programming your thermostat to turn off at a certain temperature will help lower your energy consumption and reduce the amount of strain put on your AC and heating unit.
- Secure electrical connections: Unsecure electrical connections can reduce the lifespan of key parts in your heating and cooling equipment, not to mention they’re a major safety hazard. Tightening connections will help you save money in the long run and keep your family safe.
- Keep outdoor units clean: Debris from overhanging trees and other outdoor sources can get lodged in your unit and cause problems. Keeping the space around your outdoor unit clear will prevent this from happening.
These are just a few steps you can take to ensure that your HVAC units will run well for many years to come. The next time our residential HVAC maintenance team visits your home in Summerlin, ask them what else you can do to perform DIY preventative maintenance on your units.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Summerlin NV and Las Vegas NV
Schedule a Residential HVAC Maintenance Call From Our Team in Summerlin, NV
Now that you’ve learned about all the amazing benefits of working with Ambient Edge’s residential HVAC maintenance crew in Summerlin, NV, it’s time to schedule a service appointment. Contact us, and we’ll help you reserve a date and time that works for you.
Let us know if you’re interested in joining our VIP HVAC maintenance club. Access to our VIP plan benefits only costs $19 a month and is guaranteed to help you avoid expensive repairs and replacements down the road.