An important part of home ownership in Summerlin is keeping your HVAC system in good working order. A broken or inefficient system will raise your energy bills and make your home miserable in the desert heat or cold. Before that happens, hire our residential HVAC repair team.
The team at Ambient Edge knows how to take care of your HVAC system, and we offer indoor air quality inspection and testing. Whether you need routine or emergency service, our experts are ready to help you.
Signs of a Bigger Issue
It’s best to call a technician at the first sign of a problem, not when your system fails completely. Here are some signs to look for that mean you need to contact one of our five-star technicians:
- Uneven heating or cooling in the home
- Unexpected increases in your energy bill
- System runs constantly
- The thermostat keeps clicking on and off
- Unusual noises, like bangs, squeaks, or clunks
- Unexpected condensation
Our team offers repair service 24/7, so don’t feel you have to wait until business hours. Catching these problems early can prevent an expensive breakdown and replacement of your system.
What Sets Our Team Apart from Others?
We pride ourselves on doing total inspections when we maintain a system. We don’t look for just surface-level issues. One slight problem that’s easy to see can be a sign of a deeper problem inside the unit.
Our service technicians handle all makes and models of HVAC systems, and we keep many parts in stock. This means that if you need a replacement part, we can often do it on the same day. This saves you time and money.
Plus, we keep a professional attitude toward our profession. We show up on time, answer your questions, and leave your system looking better than we found it.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in Summerlin NV? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
Will You Need to Replace Your System?
Eventually, all systems will break down, but your system may be less broken than you think. When we inspect your system, our priority is on repairing what’s there, not replacing it. A single component replacement can be enough to make your system run as good as new.
So, when do you need to replace your system?
- When it’s so old that the repair costs outweigh the cost of replacement
- When newer systems are so energy efficient that lower energy bills pay for the cost of the system over time
Our installers can estimate the lifespan of your unit and how much a newer unit could save you on your energy bills. If you’re tired of trying to keep your home cool and save money on your electricity bill, call us. We can also do a home energy audit to help you save more money.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Summerlin NV
When do You Need Emergency HVAC Repair?
There are some situations where you should not put off having your air conditioner or heating system serviced. We recommend emergency HVAC repair in situations like the following:
- There’s a leak under or near the system or a significant amount of moisture buildup on the system.
- Your costs for heating or cooling your home have skyrocketed, and you have not changed how you use the system.
- There is any indication of a burning smell, loud noises, squeals, or other changes to the functionality of the system.
- The system will not turn on and stay on or turns on and off constantly (the longer it does this, the higher the risk is for a more significant problem).
- The system will not turn on at all or does not seem to be operating properly in any other way.
The sooner you have our team come in for repairs, the faster we can help to troubleshoot the problem and offer a solution. Our goal is always to offer the very best level of support for our clients. If we do not feel that the repairs require emergency service, we will not encourage you to use this service.
Could You Repair Your Own System?
Perhaps, but without professional training, you can cause more problems than you think. There are also components in your system that can seriously injure you if you don’t know what you’re doing, like AC capacitors.
Turning an AC unit on requires a lot of power. A capacitor is like a battery that discharges all at once when the system turns on. These things can store power even after the breaker is pulled. This isn’t the only dangerous part, either. Many parts are heavy or have sharp edges.
Also, why should you have to spend time outside in the heat when you’re already busy? By going with our professionals, you’ll get reliable repair, and our 100% satisfaction guarantee will cover you.
How Often Should You Get Service?
Because of the hot conditions in Summerlin, it’s best to get service twice a year on your HVAC system. Systems here break much faster than systems in more temperate climates, so doing maintenance more often will stretch out the lifespan of the unit.
That’s why we created the VIP Club. With one small payment each month, you’ll get two tune-ups a year and many other advantages, including a discount on replacement systems when it’s time. Find out more by contacting our team.
If you are facing an emergency, we have emergency crews on standby to handle these issues. With enough time, the inside of a home without HVAC in this area can move from uncomfortable to dangerous. Don’t put it off until later if your system goes out!
Have You Set Up Routine Service Yet?
Did you know there are benefits to allowing our team to service your residential HVAC system on a routine basis? We encourage you to have the entire system inspected at least one time a year or right before the heavy-use season for each individual component. There are several benefits to having our team out to do this:
- It saves you money. Routine maintenance ensures fewer breakdowns that end up costing you a lot of money over time.
- It saves you frustration. No one likes to deal with the high cost of emergency services when the air conditioner stops working on the hottest day of the year. Routine maintenance minimizes that need.
- Routine maintenance extends the life of your system. That means you may not have to replace it any time soon, and instead, you will be able to continue to use it over time.
- Ensure your home’s energy bills remain low and affordable. Routine maintenance keeps your system working at its best, and over time, that could save you thousands of dollars.
- Protect your home’s air quality. With routine maintenance, including removing and cleaning the air filter, checking the ductwork, and inspecting all working components, your home’s air quality is maintained.
Our team recommends routine service from our highly skilled technicians. These inspections often allow us to extend the life of your heating and cooling system, reducing the risk that you will need to replace it too soon and helping to keep your costs lower. This is also a great time to talk to us about energy efficiency upgrades and planning to replace an aging or worn system with a new one.
If you have not set up a routine service plan with us just yet, give us a call. You may find the VIP Club is one of the best ways to save money and frustration.
Get Your HVAC System Repaired
If you live in Summerlin, you know how hot it can get. Don’t wait until an HVAC emergency to get your system checked for necessary repairs. Contact Ambient Edge and schedule a service appointment for residential HVAC repair.