Henderson is no place to lose heating in the winter. The clear, dry air and wide open desert mean that even daytime temperatures can be chilly, and nights can plunge to nearly freezing. If you’re having problems with your heating, whether it’s a total heating system failure or the first early warning signs, don’t wait. You need to talk to a Henderson heating and furnace repair company.
Ambient Edge can help you. We have spend nearly 15 years building the most professional, effective and highly-rated heating company in the area. Our customers give us top reviews and come back to us year after year—because we’re fast, effective and friendly.
Here are a few of the ways Ambient Edge stands apart:
- Flat-rate pricing with up-front estimates
- Available 24/7
- All repairs backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your house should be a place of warmth, all winter long. Let us help you. Call Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call today.
What kind of heating systems do you repair in Las Vegas?
At Ambient Edge, we have the training and expertise to take on just about any kind of heating system you can name. Our most common calls are about gas or electric furnaces, but we know how to diagnose and fix problems with all types of heaters:
- Propane heating systems
- Fuel oil furnaces
- Gas and electric furnaces
- Radiant in-floor heating systems
- Electric baseboard heaters
- Radiant panels
- Heat pumps
- Wall heaters
The reason we can work on so many kinds of heating systems is simple: we require all of our technical specialists to pass NATE certification, which sets the standard for expertise in the heating repair industry. We also require ongoing training so that our team knows how to work with new brands, models and technologies as they emerge.
Can you do 24-hour furnace repairs?
Yes. Nighttime is the worst time to have a heating problem, because it’s when temperatures plummet—and a lot of repair companies are hard to get a hold of. That’s why we offer 24/7 service, 365 days a year.
This includes both our live assistance line and our emergency team:
- Call us 24/7 and get connected to a live operator. We can help you troubleshoot your situation and figure out if you need an emergency repair.
- We can be at your house FAST. Our 24-hour on-call team puts emergency calls first and can handle even the most complicated repairs.
You can’t control when your heating goes out. And you shouldn’t have to wait for morning—or for a weekday. Call us any time and get your heating fixed fast.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 928-433-2979 to Schedule Service
What should I do if my heat stopped working?
When your heating quits on you, you might assume there’s a major problem—but that’s not always the case. Sometimes there’s a simple cause, and you may be able to solve it yourself with a few easy steps.
Here’s what we recommend trying:
- Change your thermostat’s batteries. If the batteries are weak, the thermostat may not actually be telling the heater to turn on. Likewise, make sure your thermostat is set to “heat” and the temperature is up high enough. This is easy to overlook, especially if someone else changed it.
- Check your circuit breakers. If the circuit for your heater has been tripped, it won’t turn on—and fixing it is as simple as flipping the switch. This applies to both gas and electric systems.
- For a gas furnace, check the gas line. Sometimes gas is turned off in the summer during routine maintenance, and then the heat won’t work when winter comes. Follow the gas line from your furnace until you find a valve, and make sure it’s turned “on” or open.
- Check the pilot light. You may need to get out the manual for your furnace. If the pilot light is out, follow all directions—including safety instructions—to light it again safely.
You don’t have to try all these steps. If you’re sure there’s a bigger problem, call a professional immediately. We can also help you figure out the problem over the phone. In many cases, once you describe the symptoms, we’ll already have a good idea what the problem is. We can help you decide whether you need a service call or not.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Henderson NV and Las Vegas NV
My heat isn’t warm enough. What should I do?
When your heat starts running cool, it’s usually a sign of a failed or failing component. Unfortunately, it will likely get worse if you don’t do something about it. We recommend acting fast and being as proactive as possible. In many cases, an affordable repair today can save you from an expensive repair later—and get you and your home warm again.
Of course, the same advice applies as for a failed heater: always check your thermostat first. If it was accidentally set to “cool” or “fan,” you can solve your problem just by switching it back. You can also try changing the air filter and making sure your vents and ducts are open. Any of these can result in less effective heating.
If none of those fix the problem, however, schedule a service call with a professional. We recommend scheduling the call within one week so that you’re problem doesn’t get worse. If you’re already uncomfortably cold, ask for a same-day call to get it fixed fast. We can be at your house in hours.
Talk to a Henderson Heating & Furnace Repair Expert
No one should have to come home to a cold house. Call the heating repair company you can count on. We send out the most knowledgeable experts in Henderson—and back our work with a 100% guarantee. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts