Kingman is no place to be without AC, especially in the summer. Luckily you don’t have to wait—Ambient Edge is here to help. We offer Kingman’s most reliable and 24-hour emergency AC repair service.
Ambient Edge can tackle any AC emergency:
- AC blowing hot air
- Shrieking or banging noises
- Declining AC performance
- AC won’t turn on
- Burning smell coming from vents
- AC suddenly shuts off when it’s needed most
With a 15-year history of top reviews and customer service awards, no one offers more than Ambient Edge. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to solve even the biggest AC problems—and we do it fast.
Get crisp, cool AC restored to your home when you need it most—and a 100% guarantee on every job. Call Ambient Edge at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get your emergency repair right away.
How fast can you be at my house?
We arrive FAST. We can be at your house in a few hours or less—often much less. When you call us with an emergency, we’ll connect you to our on-call team. They will route a technical specialist to your home any time, day or night.
Our specialists will:
- Arrive in the shortest time possible
- Show up with all necessary equipment for most AC repairs
- Quickly diagnose the problem and give you an estimate BEFORE they start work
We typically complete all repairs in a single efficient visit and have your AC working again in no time.
What kind of AC problems count as an emergency?
There are three main situations that we would treat as an emergency:
- Your AC has completely failed and you want it restored immediately.In the peak of a Kingman summer, many people don’t want to go a single day without AC—and we don’t blame you. Our emergency teams are available 24/7 and can typically offer same-day or same-night results.
- Someone elderly is in the home. Elderly loved ones have a hard time dealing with hot temperatures and can become dehydrated easily. We recommend treating any loss of AC as an emergency if an Elderly loved one is in the house.
- You don’t want to wait. Some people are comfortable going a few days with AC that isn’t cold enough, and others prefer the convenience of immediate service. If you don’t want to wait, treat it as an emergency and get the pros on the job.
What if my AC is making noises—is it an emergency?
Sometimes AC hasn’t shut off entirely, but is making strange noises. These noises can come either from the compressor unit (located outside) or the blower unit that contains the fan (this can be either inside or outside). Often, it’s hard to tell at first because you simply hear the noises through the AC vents, but you can tell by walking outside to the compressor unit and seeing if it’s the source of the noise.
Different noises mean different things, and some are more urgent than others. Almost all signify a loose or failing component which will require professional repair sooner or later.
Here are the most common AC noises and what they usually mean:
- Knocking or banging is either a loose part in the compressor unit or an unbalanced fan in the compressor unit. In many cases the compressor will need to be replaced.
- Clicking, rattling or chattering can just mean there is some loose debris in the compressor unit, or a loose nut or screw rattling around in the blower. But it can also mean an electrical problem. Turn off the AC immediately, because the entire compressor could fail if an electrical problem continues.
- Buzzing or humming usually means something is vibrating against something else or rubbing or hitting something else. This isn’t a crisis-level problem, but it does mean you’ll need to get the AC unit serviced soon before something wears out and breaks.
- Squealing from the blower unit usually means its going bad and will need to be replaced soon. However, if your unit has always done this, and it happens during startup only, it’s not something to worry about.
- Screaming or shrieking is one of two very serious problems. Turn the AC off immediately! Either the refrigerant is leaking, or the pressure level in the compressor is way too high. Both problems can be dangerous. Shut off the AC and call a professional immediately.
Whether these problems qualify as an emergency really depends on one thing: are you comfortable leaving the AC turned off for a few days while you schedule a non-emergency call? Or do you want cool AC blowing again as soon as possible? We will take either kind of call—and our emergency team can be at your home in hours or less.
Why should I choose Ambient Edge?
Ambient Edge offers more than the competition—and we get better reviews. We send out only the most highly qualified technical specialists. All of our specialists carry NATE certification and have extensive training. And we arrive faster than anyone else.
Here’s what you get with Ambient Edge:
- Fast 24/7 service from the best professionals in the business
- 5-star service on every call
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our repairs
Get Your Emergency AC Repair Today
You don’t have to spend one day without AC—or one more sleepless night. The professionals at Ambient Edge are standing by for fast, reliable 24/7 repairs. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with our on-call team today.