Refrigeration is a costly but necessary part of any kitchen or food industry business. Luckily, a refrigeration unit can last up to 15 years if it’s taken care of properly. But with around 48 million people in the U.S. getting sick from foodborne illness, you know you need to ensure your refrigeration unit is working properly.
However, getting the high-quality servicing you need isn’t always easy. Not every repair company in Arizona has enough specialized training, and some think a NATE certification is the only necessary credential. But our Kingman commercial refrigeration maintenance and repair company thinks differently.
What Our Kingman Refrigeration Technicians Can Do
Ambient Edge is the number one commercial refrigeration repair and maintenance company in Kingman. We only work with seasoned industry experts, and we require extensive additional training beyond NATE certification from every technician we send out. We offer the best in:
- Commercial refrigeration repairs and servicing
- Maintenance calls and maintenance plans at affordable rates
- High-efficiency new units
- Commercial refrigeration installation
- 24/7 emergency live assistance and repair
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We value the needs of your company and arrive on time to provide reliable repairs. Get the most out of your investment through our affordable preventative maintenance plans.
How Much Does Commercial Refrigeration Repair Cost?
The cost of your HVAC repair depends on what is wrong with your system. Any number of things could malfunction with your air conditioning setup, and we may need to replace something. Common maintenance needs include:
- Thermostat replacement
- Condensing unit fan motor replacement
- Refrigerant replacement
- Refrigerant leak diagnosis/repair
- Evaporator coil replacement
- Compressor replacement
Depending on the size of your space, the needs of your basement, and the scope of your repairs, the cost of maintenance could range from under a hundred dollars to thousands. When you schedule an appointment with one of our commercial HVAC technicians, they will assess your situation and tell you what you can expect to pay.
Refrigeration Services in Kingman
We’re proud of our work. Ambient Edge has a 15-year record of top-rated service. In that time, we have provided comprehensive repair and maintenance services to businesses in all corners of the foodservice industry. In Kingman, we often work with:
- Small businesses
- Retail chains
- Restaurants and bars
- School cafeterias
- Hospitals and elderly care facilities
Our Kingman refrigeration repair and maintenance technicians have years of experience working with nearly every refrigeration unit available. That’s how we are able to provide expert and timely refrigeration repairs to so many different businesses and organizations. We service:
- Walk-in refrigerators
- Freezers and coolers
- Refrigerated display cases
- Blast chillers
- Industrial-scale cold storage units
- Commercial HVAC service, repair, and installation
If it keeps your product cool and it’s causing you problems, don’t hesitate to call us. Our highly trained and knowledgeable technicians are ready to provide reliable maintenance and timely repairs when you need them.
Should I Get Maintenance for My Refrigerator?
Regular maintenance is essential to extending the lifetime of your refrigeration equipment. But it doesn’t just allow you to get more use out of your equipment. It also helps prevent major problems and costly repairs.
By keeping your refrigeration equipment operating at peak performance, our technicians keep your equipment from wearing down early. Here are some of the issues you can avoid with regular maintenance:
- Refrigeration unit runs loudly. Modern refrigeration equipment is designed to run with minimal noise. If you notice your refrigeration unit running loudly, it could be a sign of a major problem with the compressor, motor, or other components.
- Ice buildup. Ice may seem like a good thing for a refrigerator or freezer. But ice that is allowed to build up around the condenser coils or other components can actually hinder the insulation, cause airflow problems, and cause the motor to work harder to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Product threatening temperature fluctuations. A refrigerant leak or issue with the compressor or thermostat can cause your refrigeration unit to have difficulty maintaining a consistent temperature. These are major issues that can be prevented by a regular tune-up.
How Refrigeration Maintenance in Kingman Can Help
During a maintenance visit in Kingman, our technicians will complete a thorough inspection of your refrigeration equipment. This often includes:
- Testing the temperature and thermostat
- Testing pressure controls and electrical connections
- Inspecting the door and shell for potential leaks
- Cleaning coils
- Lubricating bearings and motors as needed
- Recalibrating defrost controls, fans, and motors
After every maintenance service call, we’ll send you a full report detailing all the work completed, as well as our recommendations for how to improve the performance of your equipment. These maintenance visits make a quantifiable difference for your bottom line, including:
- Energy savings
- Lower risk of costly repairs
- Longer life span for your commercial refrigeration equipment
According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, even a small restaurant puts around 202 trillion Btu of energy into their refrigeration system. No restaurant or food industry business should go without a professional maintenance plan for its refrigeration systems.
Talk to a Kingman Commercial Refrigeration Repair and Maintenance Expert
You’ve invested a lot of time and money into your refrigeration equipment. To make sure you get the best returns on that investment, you need refrigeration experts you can trust. At Ambient Edge, our goal is to take the hassle out of commercial refrigeration by saving you time and money on costly repairs.
Keep your bills low and your product safe with our affordable preventative maintenance plans. Contact us to talk to a refrigeration repair and maintenance expert in Kingman today.