The average high temperature in a Lake Havasu summer is typically over 100 degrees. You don’t want to be caught in that sweltering heat without an air-conditioned home or workplace to escape to. That’s why regular servicing and maintenance is so crucial for your air conditioning unit. But most busy homeowners don’t have the time to perform comprehensive maintenance—and it’s hard to do a thorough job without a professional. Don’t risk your AC breaking down when you need it most. Talk to Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge knows what it takes to keep Lake Havasu residents cool in the Arizona heat. We are your #1 air conditioning service & maintenance company in Lake Havasu. Our preventative maintenance plans are designed to stop problem areas before they cause serious problems. And we offer 24-hour emergency repair service for when you need AC restored fast.
You deserve worry-free comfort for the whole year. Call Ambient Edge at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get AC service you can trust.
Does my air conditioner really need preventative maintenance?
Yes! If you want to keep your air conditioning running well for years to come, preventative maintenance is a must. Regular maintenance can:
- Decrease emergency consumption
- Cut down on costly repairs
- Help you avoid emergency air conditioning situations
- Prolong the life of your air conditioning unit
- Decrease energy costs
- Make you more comfortable in your own home
Ambient Edge recommends regular maintenance twice a year. This type of plan will include a full inspection and cleaning every time. You would be surprised how much good a single maintenance visit can do for your system. Our regular “tune-ups” increase the efficiency of your unit and keep energy costs low.
How can I maximize the efficiency of my air conditioner?
Getting the most out of your air conditioner will depend on your home and particular unit. But, you can take general steps to increase the effectiveness of your air conditioner.
- Use the fan mode to circulate the air. Your air conditioner has a fan on it, and air moves through your duct system. If your ducts are positioned correctly, that fan should reach the whole house. Be sure to set your fan on auto or leave it in the on position while your air conditioning unit is on. In some cases, you may be able to leave your air conditioner off for periods and use only your fan. In the hot summer months, you may just want to do this at night. You can also use ceiling fans to keep areas of your home cooler too.
- Leave your air vents unblocked. Some people will block air vents in areas of their home that they do not want to cool. But, doing this can actually cause other problems, including duct leakage, decreased airflow, and mold. Blocking the air vent will not reduce the amount of air that your HVAC unit puts out. It just forces the air conditioner to build up pressure and decrease airflow, which, in turn, reduces efficiency.
- Install a programmable thermostat. You can increase the temperature of your home while you are away from your house. Temperature increases will reduce the energy your air conditioner uses to cool the home. Just be careful not to set the temperature too high while you are away. You don’t want to your AC to work harder to cool your home back down when you come home from work. If the house takes a long time to cool or the AC runs continuously, set a slightly cooler temperature for when you’re away.
- Perform regular maintenance on your air conditioning system. Routine maintenance will ensure that your air conditioner is operating in tip-top condition. Cleaning out dust and debris helps units work better—they are more efficient and will last longer.
One of the best ways to maximize efficiency is to get professional maintenance. Our flexible maintenance plans are sure to have the level of care that you need for your home, office, or other building. If you take care of your unit, it will take care of you for years to come.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 888-628-5890 to Schedule Service
What are some signs that my air conditioner isn’t working right?
Sometimes you just know when your air conditioner is a little off. In other situations, you may not even realize there is a problem until your unit stops altogether. You should consider calling in an expert if your air conditioner starts doing any of these things:
- The unit starts making unusual noises
- The air conditioner smells, or the air coming from the vents smells bad
- The unit is blowing warm air into the room
- The air conditioner is constantly running even at lower temperatures
- You notice any unusual leaking or condensation
- Utility bills increase significantly even though your usage hasn’t changed much
- Very little air is coming through your vents
- Air coming through the vents is not cool
- The unit shuts off long before you are comfortable in your home
These problems could be a sign of something minor—but they could also signal the need for a full replacement in some circumstances too. It’s a good idea to get your unit checked out as soon as you notice that something is off. Fixing a small problem right away could prevent having to replace the whole unit.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Lake Havasu AZ and Las Vegas NV
Talk to a Lake Havasu Air Conditioning Service Expert
Breakdowns in the heat can be miserable—but they can be avoided! If you want professional service you can count on, contact the heating and cooling experts at Ambient Edge. Our friendly technicians are extensively trained to help you maximize the efficiency of your AC system. And we back our work with a 100% guarantee every time. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.