Restaurant ventilation is a science. The ventilation setup in your kitchen determines air quality for customers, worker safety, lifespan of expensive HVAC equipment, and ultimately how well your restaurant runs. Whether you’re installing ventilation in a new space, replacing old hoods, or need repairs and servicing, you require a professional who understands how to optimize your air flow—and your air quality. You need Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge is a leader in Las Vegas commercial restaurant ventilation installation and repair. We have a 15-year record of delivering highly effective, reliable and energy-efficient ventilation systems for Las Vegas’ top restaurants. We hold our technicians to higher training standards and understand airflow dynamics in your commercial kitchen. Every job we do comes backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Ambient Edge can solve your kitchen ventilation problems—or prevent them from ever happening. Contact us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and talk to an expert today.
What We Offer
Ambient Edge offers comprehensive repair and installation services for kitchen hoods, commercial kitchen ventilation, and restaurant equipment. Our services include:
- Sales and Installation. We deal only in new, reliable, high-efficiency units. Our team will help you choose the right exhaust volume and hood style for your kitchen’sdesign and appliances. We take a scientific approach to airflow to make sure that your finished kitchen will perform flawlessly—and save you money.
- Maintenance Plans. Regular maintenance visits means your ventilation equipment is clean, effective and operating at full capacity. This keeps energy costs low and improves equipment lifespan. We offer maintenance contracts as well as one-off maintenance calls.
- Servicing & Repairs. Any performance problem with a kitchen hood can cause work stoppage, disturbance to customers, and a health and safety risk in your business. We offer both emergency and non-emergency repair calls– and our large inventory of in-stock parts means we get the job done quickly.
- 24-Hour Readiness. Our emergency repair team is available 24/7 and works rapidly to minimize downtime for your equipment.
Ambient Edge Knows Your Restaurant Ventilation Equipment
We work with all types of kitchen ventilation equipment including:
- Canopy hoods, island hoods and proximity hoods
- Make up air units/supply fans
- Exhaust fans
- Commercial kitchen HVAC systems
Our technicians know this equipment better than anyone else—and we know how to optimize it.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 928-433-2979 to Schedule Service
Superior Technicians, Superior Results
Unlike many ventilation companies, Ambient Edge goes beyond NATE certification. We require extensive additional training for our technicians, and we take a results-oriented approach to your ventilation. Our specialists understand how air moves through your building, and how workflow moves through a kitchen line. That means we provide ventilation solutions that meet all of your needs, including:
- Ergonomics and efficient workflow for your staff
- Clean, high-quality air for both workers and guests
- Ample replacement of exhausted air with fresh outside air
- All equipment is configured to maximize safety in your restaurant
These fine-grain considerations don’t just make your restaurant a more comfortable place to be. They also improve hood performance, control energy costs and extend equipment lifespan. That adds up to lower operating costs and a higher return on your investment.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Las Vegas NV and Las Vegas NV
Eliminate These 6 Expensive Problems in Your Restaurant
Ventilation is a delicate balance. Any air removed by your exhaust systems has to be replaced with fresh ‘supply air’ air from outside. The units that provide this supply air are known as ‘make up air’ units and they have to be perfectly configured to match your hoods. In general, about 90% of exhausted air has to come from make up air units, and the remaining 10% will come naturally through the building. This creates gentle, positive airflow that keeps air quality high for both guests and workers.
But many kitchens don’t achieve that balance—and the results are expensive. If your operation is experiencing any of the six problems below, you have an airflow problem and it poses a threat to your bottom line.
- Drafty dining room. We’ve all eaten in a restaurant that seems mysteriously drafty. It’s a small peeve at first but can quickly ruin the dining experience—especially in fine dining establishments. In almost all cases, the problem is not enough supply air to the kitchen. The make up air unit is overworked, so air has to rush through the restaurant to replace what’s being exhausted from the kitchen. A simple fix can end drafts for good.
- Kitchen odors. The smell of freshly cooked food is a mouth-watering sensation—but not every scent coming out of your kitchen is so welcome. In a properly ventilated restaurant, smoke and cooking smells stay in the kitchen, even if it’s an open design where patrons can see the chefs.
- Excessive grease. How much time does your staff spend cleaning after a shift? If it takes more than a few minutes to remove grease, there’s a good chance your ventilation is underperforming—either the hoods don’t have enough exhaust volume or there isn’t enough supply air. A simple fix or upgrade and most of that grease will vent outside where it belongs.
- Backdrafting/smokey kitchen. Does your kitchen appear hazy or have a strong smell? Do workers cough over food or complain that there’s too much smoke? This is more than just an inconvenience—it’s going to result in health problems sooner or later. Eliminating smoke is the first and most important job a ventilation system does. If yours isn’t doing it, we can help.
- Low air pressure. Low air pressure means doors can be hard to open and guests may experience sudden gusts whenever someone enters from outside. This is annoying—and easy to fix.
- Poor HVAC performance. Did you know that poor ventilation can affect HVAC performance? HVAC is meant to heat and cool, but it has to perform triple duty if a kitchen has poor ventilation. The result is high energy costs and a unit that may breakdown
Ambient Edge understands your restaurant’s needs, and your priorities as a business. Our business is providing solutions that not only clear up your air problems, but help you reduce risk, lower expenses and save money.
Talk to a Las Vegas Restaurant Ventilation Expert
Ventilation is the keystone of commercial kitchen equipment. Ambient Edge provides efficient, dependable solutions that are set up for proper airflow from the start. Find out how we can help your restaurant. Call 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and talk to an expert today.