Most homes in Las Vegas are designed to stay cool, not warm. But every winter, residents face months of bitter cold desert nights—and we rely on our heating to get by. That means that if your furnace or heating system breaks down, you face near-freezing temperatures and sleepless nights. Don’t go one day longer than you have to without heat. Talk to a Las Vegas heating and furnace repair company.
No one is more trusted than Ambient Edge. We have built our business on providing fast, reliable and affordable heating repairs—with five-star customer service. We offer:
- Flat-rate estimates
- 24/7 emergency service
- 100% guarantee on all repairs
You deserve to be warm and comfortable in your home. Don’t trust an amateur. Call Ambient Edge at 702-948-7201 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call today.
What heating and furnace repair services do you offer in Las Vegas?
Ambient Edge is a full-service heating & furnace repair company. We can handle any problem you name, because all of our technical specialists are highly trained experts. Each member of our repair team carries NATE certification, which is the highest standard in the heating/cooling industry. We also require ongoing training for all of our technical specialists, so that each one is constantly honing their skills in response to new heating technology.
We can help you with heating and furnace problems including:
- Heating system will not turn on
- Air coming from vents is not warm enough
- Declining performance
- Electric heating systems
- Gas, propane and fuel oil systems
- Pilot light/electric starter issues
- Annual maintenance and routine tune-ups
Not sure what your problem is? Just give us a call. A live operator can connect you with our on-call team and we can answer your questions.
How soon can you be at my house?
Speed matters, and we’re fast. We can typically arrive the same day, often within hours of your call—and if it’s an emergency, we will put your call first.
Because heating can break down anytime, we offer around-the-clock repairs:
- Our line is open 24 hours a day and you can speak to a live person. We will answer your questions and help you decide if you need an emergency service call.
- We do 24/7 repairs. Late night. Early morning. Saturdays, Sundays, holidays. If you need your heater fixed, we can have a specialist at your home fast.
How do I know if I need a professional?
As a homeowner, sometimes you know a situation is an emergency—but other times, you’re not sure. And you only want to call in a professional if you’re sure it’s something you can’t easily take care of on your own. With heat problems, that leaves a large gray area.
We recommend checking a few things that you can easily take care of yourself. For example:
- Make sure the thermostat is set right. Sometimes it gets accidentally changed to “fan” (or even “cool”), and the heat won’t come out warm. You may also try turning the temperature up a couple degrees to see if the heat kicks in.
- Check the batteries. A digital thermostat requires batteries to run. If the screen is blank or “off,” the battery is the first thing to check. In some cases, however, the screen may still be faintly on even if the battery is dying. Pop in new batteries and see what happens.
- Is the gas on? If your furnace uses natural gas, there will be a gas line connecting to the unit, and that line has a valve. Make sure it’s set to the open position.
- Is it getting power? Both gas and electric heating systems need power. Check your circuit box and see if the circuit the heater is on got flipped. Simply turning it back on will likely bring your heat back to life.
- Check the pilot light. Both gas and propane furnaces have a pilot light, and if it goes out the heater will not start. Checking the pilot light may take only a quick look or there may be steps you need to follow in your furnace’s manual. Always follow all safety steps for re-lighting the pilot, including venting the area in case of any gas in the air!
- Check the manual. The manual for your furnace or heating system may have specific troubleshooting steps you can try. It’s worth taking a few minutes to look if you aren’t sure what the problem is.
Of course, each of these steps takes time, and they won’t solve major problems like a worn-out component in your heater. If you can’t solve the problem yourself, or you’d rather not invest your day in a DIY project, a professional service call will save the day.
At Ambient, we’re always here to help—so call us and ask. When you describe what’s happening, we can often tell over the phone what’s the most probable cause (or causes), and advise you on whether you need a professional or not.
How much does a heating repair cost in Las Vegas?
As with any home repair, the cost depends on what’s wrong—and whether any parts need to be replaced. Generally, more extensive repairs will cost more because of the extra time that goes into them.
However, we make pricing as easy and transparent as possible. Here’s how:
- We offer flat-rate estimates so you know what to expect.
- We always get your approval on the estimate before we do the work.
- We charge no hidden fees. The estimate we gave you is all-inclusive.
And because our technical specialists are experts, the estimate are accurate unless unexpected issues arise. That way you aren’t surprised.
Talk to a Las Vegas Heating & Furnace Repair Expert
Don’t take chances on rookie repairmen. Get fast heating repairs you can count on—backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Call us at 702-948-7201 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.