As a restaurant owner, you know how important proper ventilation is for both your staff and your customers. When a ventilation hood goes down, it can mean a crucial part of your kitchen line isn’t usable—which quickly creates problems for order times, menu availability, and customer satisfaction. Whether you need hoods cleaned, repaired, maintained or installed for the first time, you need professionals who will get it done right the first time. You need Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge is the Laughlin restaurant ventilation/hood installation & repair service that solves your problems on your schedule. Our team has over 15 years of experience helping restaurants and other commercial kitchens with their ventilation systems. We offer comprehensive services including maintenance, installation, and 24-hour emergency repairs.
We are so confident you’ll be happy with our service that we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all commercial work.
Don’t let your restaurant struggle with a bad hood. Call Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get connected with an expert today.
Our Restaurant Ventilation Services in Laughlin
Ambient Edge can work on a specific hood as well as your entire ventilation system, including make-up air units, commercial HVAC, and exhaust units. Our services include:
- Full Installation. Our team will help you install a new ventilation hood or system. We can also recommend which system to use for your kitchen design and space. Installation services include planning airflow, achieving proper air pressure and configuring your system to ensure optimum performance.
- FAST repairs. Get NATE-certified, highly trained technicians on call 24 hours a day. We focus on rapid response, quick turnaround and minimum downtime. We can schedule repairs around your busiest times to minimize disruption to your business.
- Maintenance services. Cleaning and routine care can significantly cut down on breakdowns—and increase efficiency. It can even increase the overall lifespan of your equipment. We offer both one-time maintenance service calls as well as maintenance plans to help you control your costs.
Put Your Equipment in the Hands of Experts
At Ambient Edge, we treat NATE certification as a minimum. All of our technicians have additional training and experience that puts us at the top of the industry. As a result, we deliver more than other repair services:
- All of our technicians understand commercial systems and are prepared for the demanding environment of a commercial kitchen.
- Our experts provide fast analysis and troubleshooting, zeroing in on the problem and implementing repairs that last.
- We speak business—we understand the pressure you face to control costs, protect product and maintain work flow. We customize solutions to meet your schedule and your needs.
Custom Airflow Solutions for Your Commercial Kitchen
Our specialists have an in-depth understanding of the dynamics of airflow, and we use that knowledge to help you choose the right equipment for your commercial kitchen—and to achieve the best results with your existing equipment. We also understand workflow and proper kitchen design. If you’re dealing with airflow problems, we can create a system that:
- Creates a comfortable and safe environment for workers and customers
- Supports optimum workflow for your employees
- Reduces risk of equipment failure and smoky kitchens
- Gives you the right balance of fresh outside air and temperature-controlled internal air
- Maximizes energy efficiency—and equipment lifespan
How to Recognize Ventilation Problems Before They Get Costly
Long before a ventilation unit fails, it will usually struggle to do its job—and there are telltale signs to look for. If you are experiencing any of these problems, a single visit from our technicians can help protect your bottom line:
- The ventilation hood appears to start and stop when it shouldn’t, or won’t run consistently
- Your ventilation systems aren’t handling odors or smoke
- Odors or smoke make their way into the guest area/dining room
- The motor in the hood is making a clicking noise
- The motor is running loudly
- The hood is very hot to the touch
- Condensation is building up and dripping from the hood
- Grease is dripping from the hood
- You smell burning
Some of these problems are potential emergency situations. Others will save you substantial money if you get them taken care of immediately. Don’t wait to call for help—and disconnect the power supply if you think something may be burning or melting.
Talk to a Laughlin Commercial Restaurant Ventilation Hood Installation & Repair Expert
The Ambient Edge team is made up of some of the most experienced and knowledgeable technicians in the Laughlin area. Get installation and repair service you can count on—and decrease downtime for your kitchen. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.