Laughlin has some of the most severe summer temperatures in the country. It’s a community where residents rely on air conditioning. And if your AC breaks, you’ve got a major headache on your hands—but it doesn’t have to last for long. The right air conditioning repair company can spare you days of hassle and get you back to living your life. That’s why Ambient Edge is here.
When your AC breaks, don’t trust anyone but the best. Call Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call TODAY.
for Laughlin, NV
2 unit install
Lee - Laughlin, NV
Rocky - Laughlin, NV
Did the job fast and with no upsale stuff. Presented the maint plans avail and returned everything to how he found it. Good employee and great attitude.
Really great service ! Technician was awesome!
Keith - Laughlin, NV
Recheck of AC
STANOVICH - Laughlin, NV
ADAMS - Laughlin, NV
Timely and did a good job
BAKER - Laughlin, NV
Shawn was very knowledgeable and was very fast at completing the service on my A/C unit.
Thompson - Laughlin, NV
McClure - Laughlin, NV
My personal opinion, prices are high especially for some of the preventive suggestions, but I do like Brian and his service!
Hank - Laughlin, NV
Travis showed up on time, did a great job reinstalling the R/O system and cleaned up the work area before leaving. Thx
A/C seasonal checkup
ANDERSON - Laughlin, NV
Everything went smoothly.
Checked all amp draws, capacitors, and pressures. The dual capacitor was low. Changed capacitor. Everything is working at this time. # no email@example.com please add to contact info. Please email invoice and inspection form.
Found system charge low. Performed visual leak search on all connections from new TXV. Checked all connections and access ports in condenser. Could not locate leak. Recharged system to correct pressures and added up dye. Need to return next week as unit loses charge quickly.
Preformed clean and check on package carrier unit Unit is 2 years old Everything checked out on the unit Recommended maintenance plan and surge protector Unit is working properly at this time
Install 2 Split Systems to Home install Surge Protectors.
Split system Went to thermostat and turned system on cooling. Went to condenser and disconnected power to unit. Removed panel from condenser and checked capacitor for CFM and compressor. Restored power to unit and checked amp draw on CFM and compressor. Checked temperature split and refrigerant pressures. Went to air handler and disconnected power to unit. Checked drain lines and duct work. Checked capacitor for blower. Restored power to unit and checked amp draw on blower.
Found oil all over condenser. Preformed leak search using bubble solution and located leak on factory weld. Preformed work necessary to braze leak and seal unit. Pulled vacuum and recharged with 13 pounds of r-410a Unit is working properly at this time Customer signed up for Eap.
Upon inspection found unit going off on high head pressure. Cfm rotation was wrong and going backwards. Switched rotation wires everything else is working okay at this time.
Upon inspection found unit low on charge could not locate any obvious signs of leak added 4.5 lbs r410 and uv dye. Customer will call when unit goes back down. Install warranty
Preformed clean and check on split system Goodman unit Everything checked out on the unit Recommended maintenance plan Unit is working properly at this time
Preformed leak search using up light Did not locate any dye at this time Checked charge of unit Unit is working properly at this time Will check again for dye on next maintenance
What kinds of AC repairs do you do?
We are a full-service, comprehensive AC company. Our technical specialists are trained, certified and experienced—and we can handle even the toughest AC problem. We pride ourselves on rapidly identifying the source of the problem and getting most jobs done in a single short visit.
Some of the most common repair calls we get include:
- AC making a screeching noise
- AC with a smoke or “burning” smell
- AC that’s no longer cold
- Total AC breakdown—unit will not turn on
- Energy costs are higher than they used to be
- Air purifier/air filtration problems
- Duct problems
- Duct cleaning, air conditioner maintenance and tune-ups
- Installing new units
No matter what kind of AC job you have, we back our work with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We will treat your job like we’re working on our own family’s home—and we will get you the result you need.
Do you offer 24-hour service in Laughlin?
Yes! In our opinion, no AC company should keep banker’s hours. Our line is open 24 hours a day and we are here to help:
- You can speak to a live person anytime you call, night or day
- We can answer your questions over the phone and help you decide if you need an emergency repair call
- We don’t just say we have 24-hour service—we have a dedicated on-call team at all hours
We will arrive quickly and complete your repair anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. AC can break anytime and we’re always ready.
My AC still works but it’s not cold enough. What should I do?
This is extremely common in Laughlin. As summer temperatures rise, AC units are under increased strain and performance can start to decline. But, as frustrating as it is, it’s also a good thing: this is your air conditioner telling you it has a problem before that problem becomes an emergency. A quick repair now can save you from a much ore expensive repair later.
Usually when the AC isn’t cold enough, it’s one of several things:
- The compressor is working too hard or is wearing out,
- Refrigerant is leaking from the unit, or
- Some kind of obstruction or damage is preventing proper airflow into the unit.
All of these problems have one thing in common: if you fix the problem now, you can avoid burning out your unit later.
If this is happening to you, we recommend scheduling a service call within the next week. We can come immediately if you want, or you can schedule it at your convenience. We’ll isolate the problem, fix it, and get your AC running cold again.
What does Ambient Edge offer that other Laughlin AC companies don’t?
We offer the best customer experience and the most reliable, consistent repairs in Laughlin.
Here’s how we do that:
- We require certification for all our technicians. A lot of AC companies use inexperienced technicians who are basically learning on the job. We don’t believe your home should be someone else’s learning curve. We require nationally-recognized NATE certification and send out an experience pro.
- We are up front with our pricing. Have you ever had a repairman who said the estimate would be “free” but hit you with hidden surcharges? How about an initial estimate that seemed reasonable—but the final price was twice as much? We don’t do that. We give you an up-front, flat rate estimate that includes everything.
- We understand what it’s like to go without AC. Our job isn’t just to fix your unit. Our job is to take the hassle off your plate and get everything done with NO stress for you. Our five-star service is founded on the simple idea of saving you time, saving you headache, and wherever possible, saving you money.
You don’t have to take us on our word alone. Ambient Edge has been recognized with many service awards, including Home Advisor’s “Best Of” award. We carry top customer reviews and many homeowners come back to us year after year, whenever they need a tune-up or have an AC question.
Give us a call. We’re here for you.
Talk to a Laughlin Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
AC should make your life easier. So should your AC repair company. Let Ambient Edge solve your problem—and get you back to cool, pleasant air in no time. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.