Laughlin has some of the most severe summer temperatures in the country. It’s a community where residents rely on air conditioning. And if your AC breaks, you’ve got a major headache on your hands—but it doesn’t have to last for long. The right air conditioning repair company can spare you days of hassle and get you back to living your life. That’s why Ambient Edge is here.
When your AC breaks, don’t trust anyone but the best. Call Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call TODAY.
for Laughlin, NV
Walker - Laughlin, NV
Professional all the way!
Burrage - Laughlin, NV
Excelent, every happy with his service
Casey - Laughlin, NV
BAUGH - Laughlin, NV
Very nice, Thank you!
PARRESOL - Laughlin, NV
Great service. Very efficient technician.
BEAR - Laughlin, NV
Zachary was punctual and did an excellent job. Answered all questions and explained our options. Very satisfied.
POWERS - Laughlin, NV
Found system locked out on Coresense module. Reset and tested operation. Everything working normally. Most likely temporary problem with incoming power, however if it happens again recommend replacing coresense
4 ton Gas Pack on roof heat exchanger blowing smoke through supply. High limit switch is defective failing to open when box reaches certain temp. Hydro Tested heat exchanger did not find any water coming through the exchanger. Searched up and down for cracks couldn't find any. Recommend replacing unit due to the age and amount of cleaning/repairs needed. Raul the owner says his home warranty is going to come out and repair or replace the unit.
12/10/19 Installed new Defrost board. Unit now will turn to cool mode but would not actually energize the reversing valve. As soon as you touch R to O it shorts the fuse I installed. I took apart the thermostat wires and tied them together to find that the W wire which they are using as O and the B wire they are using as C are shorted together and neither are making any continuity. Must have install come and run new wires from T-Stat to Unit or find where they messed up the wire at.
First time starting new furnace and smoke alarms went off. Completed a furnace inspection. Checked limit switch and safety switch. Removed all panels and inspected unit for debris that could get burnt in furnace. Unit clean. Necked for carbon monoxide. Left unit running for 20 minutes and smoke alarms never went off again.
Preformed clean and check on package Goodman heat pump Recorded blower motor running at max amps. Tested 45/5 dual run cap and the fan side failed would recommend changing these parts soon. Unit is working at this time
Checked thermostats, corrected the day and time. Inspected and tested 2 package rooftop units. All in good working order. No problems found.
arrived at customers home to install 40 gallon electric hot water heater. We drained the old hot water heater and then installed the new hot water heater along with new supply lines, expansion tank and a water pan. Water tested with no leaks and everything is working at peak performance.
Board grounding out reversing valve O terminal. Tenant switched the unit to cooling mode which popped the transformer because it sent 24v to O which is grounded out on the board. Replaced 40VA 230V transformer wired in a 5 amp fuse on the hot side. Tenants still have heat but we must replace the defrost control board in order for the cooling to work. Under install warranty no charge.
With surge protector
Preformed clean and check on package Goodman unit Found no eyebrow on flue opening Found broken service disconnect. Recommended carbon monoxide detector and maintenance plan
What kinds of AC repairs do you do?
We are a full-service, comprehensive AC company. Our technical specialists are trained, certified and experienced—and we can handle even the toughest AC problem. We pride ourselves on rapidly identifying the source of the problem and getting most jobs done in a single short visit.
Some of the most common repair calls we get include:
- AC making a screeching noise
- AC with a smoke or “burning” smell
- AC that’s no longer cold
- Total AC breakdown—unit will not turn on
- Energy costs are higher than they used to be
- Air purifier/air filtration problems
- Duct problems
- Duct cleaning, air conditioner maintenance and tune-ups
- Installing new units
No matter what kind of AC job you have, we back our work with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We will treat your job like we’re working on our own family’s home—and we will get you the result you need.
Do you offer 24-hour service in Laughlin?
Yes! In our opinion, no AC company should keep banker’s hours. Our line is open 24 hours a day and we are here to help:
- You can speak to a live person anytime you call, night or day
- We can answer your questions over the phone and help you decide if you need an emergency repair call
- We don’t just say we have 24-hour service—we have a dedicated on-call team at all hours
We will arrive quickly and complete your repair anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. AC can break anytime and we’re always ready.
My AC still works but it’s not cold enough. What should I do?
This is extremely common in Laughlin. As summer temperatures rise, AC units are under increased strain and performance can start to decline. But, as frustrating as it is, it’s also a good thing: this is your air conditioner telling you it has a problem before that problem becomes an emergency. A quick repair now can save you from a much ore expensive repair later.
Usually when the AC isn’t cold enough, it’s one of several things:
- The compressor is working too hard or is wearing out,
- Refrigerant is leaking from the unit, or
- Some kind of obstruction or damage is preventing proper airflow into the unit.
All of these problems have one thing in common: if you fix the problem now, you can avoid burning out your unit later.
If this is happening to you, we recommend scheduling a service call within the next week. We can come immediately if you want, or you can schedule it at your convenience. We’ll isolate the problem, fix it, and get your AC running cold again.
What does Ambient Edge offer that other Laughlin AC companies don’t?
We offer the best customer experience and the most reliable, consistent repairs in Laughlin.
Here’s how we do that:
- We require certification for all our technicians. A lot of AC companies use inexperienced technicians who are basically learning on the job. We don’t believe your home should be someone else’s learning curve. We require nationally-recognized NATE certification and send out an experience pro.
- We are up front with our pricing. Have you ever had a repairman who said the estimate would be “free” but hit you with hidden surcharges? How about an initial estimate that seemed reasonable—but the final price was twice as much? We don’t do that. We give you an up-front, flat rate estimate that includes everything.
- We understand what it’s like to go without AC. Our job isn’t just to fix your unit. Our job is to take the hassle off your plate and get everything done with NO stress for you. Our five-star service is founded on the simple idea of saving you time, saving you headache, and wherever possible, saving you money.
You don’t have to take us on our word alone. Ambient Edge has been recognized with many service awards, including Home Advisor’s “Best Of” award. We carry top customer reviews and many homeowners come back to us year after year, whenever they need a tune-up or have an AC question.
Give us a call. We’re here for you.
Talk to a Laughlin Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
AC should make your life easier. So should your AC repair company. Let Ambient Edge solve your problem—and get you back to cool, pleasant air in no time. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.