Commercial restaurant ventilation presents many challenges to modern kitchens—and installation has to be done right from the start. Not only do kitchen grease hoods, condensation hoods, and exhaust fans have to adhere to state and local building codes, they also have to work with the layout of the space to keep air flowing effectively. A ventilation system that isn’t designed with the space in mind can cause draughts, uncomfortable temperature changes, or even safety issues. If you’re installing a new ventilation system, replacing an old ventilation component, or just in need of repairs, you need experts who understand the unique airflow dynamics and needs of your kitchen. You need Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge offers:
- Ventilation unit sales and installation
- Ventilation system design specific to your kitchen
- Preventative maintenance plans
- Servicing and Repairs from NATE-certified technicians
- 24/hour support and live phone assistance
Ambient Edge is your local restaurant ventilation hood installation and repair company in North Las Vegas. Our technicians are all NATE-certified, the industry standard, and undergo continual training to keep updated on current safety standards and ventilation components. At Ambient Edge, we believe that quality service comes from focusing on your customer’s individual needs, not offering one-size-fits-all solutions. That’s why we begin all our installations by calculating the load your ventilation units take on. And with our up-front estimates, you’ll never be surprised by hidden fees. Call 702-928-7201 or click the book online button to get the 5-star ventilation installation and repair services your company deserves.
The Benefits of Good Airflow
Installing kitchen ventilation systems and units is a complicated process requiring advanced knowledge of air movement dynamics in commercial spaces.
Some of the benefits of our ventilation systems are:
- Exceptional air quality for staff and guests
- Consistent air pressure from HVAC, ventilation, and makeup systems
- Ergonomic designs prevent injury
- Prevention of dangerous back drafting
- At Ambient Edge, we don’t just require NATE-certification for our technicians, we also require they take part in ongoing training in order to be up-to-date on the most current health and safety standards.
- Ventilation According to Your Kitchen’s Needs
Every kitchen is different and has different needs. That’s why we don’t treat your business like just any other kitchen—we design and install ventilation systems that work according to the layout and needs of your space. Improperly installed ventilation doesn’t just lead to uncomfortable drafts and added cleaning time. The wrong ventilation unit can cause any number of safety and health concerns, including increased danger of grease fires, smoky air, heat-related health issues, and even back drafting of dangerous gasses into your restaurant. With Ambient Edge, you can not only be sure you’re getting the right ventilation system for your kitchen—we also guarantee it’ll be installed right the first time.
These are the most common ventilation units we service:
- Type I Ventilation Hoods. Also called “grease hoods,” Type I Ventilation Hoods are required by law for any commercial kitchen that produces grease or smoke. Grease hoods are designed to remove grease, smoke, condensation, heat, and other byproducts of cooking. They often incorporate makeup air devices that replace the old, greasy air with clean air from outside. If your kitchen utilizes grills, fryers, open flame stoves, or cooktops, you probably need a grease hood.
- Type II Ventilation Hoods. Type II Ventilation hoods are also called “condensation hoods” and are used to remove excess heat. This makes the workplace more comfortable for your kitchen staff by removing heat, steam, vapor, and odors during the baking and dishwashing processes. If your kitchen uses a large dishwasher or ovens for baking or steaming, you probably need a condensation hood.
- Makeup Air Systems. While grease and condensation hoods sometimes come equipped with makeup air components, some kitchens need more heavy duty systems to replace the old air. If your kitchen is experiencing back drafting (when air or gasses that should be removed instead flow back into the building), unpleasant odors, strong changes in air pressure, or higher energy bills, your kitchen may need a stronger makeup air system.
This is not a comprehensive list. We also service canopy hoods, island hoods, proximity hoods, exhaust and supply fans, ductwork, refrigeration units, and commercial kitchen HVAC systems. If it moves air through your kitchen, we have the expertise to maximize its efficiency.
Having the right equipment isn’t enough. It also needs to be placed appropriately so the airflow within your kitchen and restaurant maintains consistent temperatures, air pressure, and filtration. When you call Ambient Edge, we’ll connect you with one of our commercial ventilation hood experts who can walk you through the most efficient and affordable options to address your kitchen’s needs.
Get the Most Out of Your Investment
Even the most optimized and efficient ventilation system requires regular maintenance. Without maintenance, your equipment will collect grease and grime that over time impairs overall efficiency. As equipment ages, it also develops wear and tear that can turn into much larger problems if left unrepaired. We offer both one-off maintenance calls as well as ongoing maintenance contracts that keep your equipment clean and efficient. With our regular maintenance and cleaning plans, you can be confident your equipment will run at peak performance for years to come.
Talk to a Ventilation Hood Installation and Repair Expert
It takes a lot of know-how to install ventilation systems. Luckily, Ambient Edge has the knowledge and experience to keep your restaurant comfortable and safe. Our highly-trained technicians are ready to find the best unit or system for your needs. We offer dependable and affordable air quality solutions backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Call 702-928-7201 or click the book online button to talk to a ventilation hood installation and repair expert today.