Walk-in freezers are built to last. But even a small issue can have major consequences. Even small issues can force your freezer to work harder than it needs to, and brief temperature fluctuations can slow productivity. And because walk-in freezers often contain thousands of dollars worth of product, any sudden change temperature or loss of power can be devastating to your business. When a freezer issue develops, you need quick and effective expert service. You need Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge is your leading source for commercial walk-in freezer repair in North Las Vegas. We have 15 years of top-rated commercial repair service, and our technical specialist continue that proud history every day. Our technical specialists are all NATE-certified industry experts with the knowledge and experience to identify and fix the freezer problems that threaten your business. We complete repairs quickly and effectively–and always with a focus on your bottom line.
Ambient Edge offers:
- Commercial freezer repair and service calls
- 24/7 live assistance and emergency service
- Preventative maintenance plans that save your business money
- NATE-certified technicians with years of experience
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We save you time and money. Walk-in freezer issues are often urgent problems, which is why we offer urgent and reliable assistance. Our timely and effective technical specialists are here to keep your business running smoothly. Call Ambient Edge at 702-928-7201 or click the book online button to talk to a commercial walk-in freezer expert today.
Get Access to 15+ Years of Commercial Repair Excellence
Commercial walk-in freezer repair requires a high degree of training and experience. Technicians must have a comprehensive knowledge of the refrigeration cycle, high-voltage networks, airflow dynamics, and the strict specifications for temperature fluctuations and environmental controls required by state and local safety codes.
At Ambient Edge, we have 15 years of top-rated commercial refrigeration service under our belt. In that time, we have worked with companies and organizations throughout the food service industry, including:
- Restaurants and bars
- Retail chains and small businesses
- Food storage
- Hospitals and elder care
- Schools, colleges, and universities
- Corporate cafeterias
We know your equipment inside and out. We only work with seasoned industry experts who have experience working with all types of commercial refrigeration and freezer units. They have the knowledge and experience to quickly identify any freezer issue and fix it fast–often within one brief service call.
5 Steps to Avoid Costly Repairs
At Ambient Edge, our main goal is to save our customers time and money. That’s why we offer affordable maintenance plans to prevent the need for expensive repairs and extend the life of your freezer unit. Routine maintenance calls help to identify issues early lowering your long-term costs on energy and repairs.
During our maintenance calls we:
- Test temperature and pressure controls
- Recalibrate fans, blower motors, and defrost controls
- Test electrical connections
- Clean coils and lubricate bearings
- Check refrigerant charge
- Add refrigerant as needed
Our preventive maintenance plans don’t just save on future repairs. They also keep your equipment running at peak performance, saving you money on energy bills. But there are also some simple steps you can take to make sure you get the most out of your walk-in freezer.
Here are some easy maintenance steps to save on repairs:
- Close freezer door when not in use. Keeping the freezer door open for extended periods of time can allow cold air to escape, raising the temperature in the freezer and forcing it to work harder to maintain the set temperature.
- Keep the freezer’s top clear. Piling objects on top of your walk-in freezer can put added pressure on the ceiling panels. This can lead to damage and leaks that cause the freezer to work harder than it needs to, costing you money on energy bills and expensive repairs.
- Turn off lights when exiting. When lights are kept on for extended periods of time, they produce heat that forces your freezer to work harder to maintain its set temperature.
- Clean and wipe down door gaskets. If door gaskets are left uncleaned for extended periods of time, they can develop mold or bacterial growth. Dirty gaskets can also cause a door to not close properly, leaking cold air and making the freezer operate longer and harder than it needs to.
- Set the temperature as low as needed–but not too low. Setting the freezer’s temperature lower than necessary to keep your product safe will make it work harder than necessary. This puts unnecessary strain on its components, causing them to degrade faster and compounding little problems into larger faults.
Our Emergency Services Minimize Downtime
Not every freezer issue is an emergency. But because walk-in freezers hold hundreds or even thousands of dollars worth of product, it’s never a bad idea to get expert advice whenever your freezer acts unusually. At Ambient Edge, we know freezer issues can happen when you least expect them. That’s why we don’t limit our expert freezer repair services to regular business hours.
We save you time and money with:
- Our 24/7 Over-the-Phone Assistance is always available to answer the toughest freezer questions. When you call our live assistance line, we’ll connect you with one of our walk-in freezer repair experts. They know what questions to ask to identify any freezer issue. Once they’ve diagnosed the problem, they’ll offer you the most effective and affordable solutions so you can make the best decision for your business.
- Our 24/7 Emergency Service Calls save you the worry when an emergency strikes. We arrive fast, and always with the goal of completing repairs before your product is affected.
- Our On-Call Expert Technicians are all NATE-certified and highly experienced. That means they know what to look for to identify the source of any freezer-related problem. And because they keep most necessary parts on hand, they can often complete all repairs within one brief service call.
- Our Focus On Your Bottom Line. We believe excellent repair service shouldn’t be limited to business hours. That’s why we offer our fast and effective freezer repair services 24/7, 365 days of the year. Our technicians are all industry experts, so can always be confident you’re getting our best work. And with our upfront estimates you’ll never be surprised by hidden fees.
If your freezer is working harder than usual, or has stopped working entirely, don’t wait. Call Ambient Edge today to get the top-rated emergency repair service you need to keep your freezer–and your business–running at its best.
Talk to Our North Las Vegas Walk-In Freezer Experts Today
You have enough to worry about without focusing on freezer repairs. Ambient Edge is your source for the highest quality commercial freezer repairs and services. Our expert technicians are focused on saving you time and money, so you can focus on keeping your business running smoothly. Call Ambient Edge at 702-928-7201 or click the book online button to talk to a walk-in freezer repair expert today.