Commercial restaurant equipment is a big investment. It should also be built to last. When well-maintained and tuned-up regularly, a commercial refrigeration or ventilation system can keep your restaurant running smoothly for many years. But over time small parts wear out, which can lead to bigger and more expensive problems in the future. Even the failure of one piece of equipment can slow down the kitchen workflow, disrupt the menu, and even lose you customers. When your equipment needs repairs, big or small, you need a food equipment repair company you can rely on for effective and timely service. You need Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge is your local restaurant food equipment repair company in Summerlin. Our technicians are the best in the business—and they’re fast. That’s because we only work with experienced industry experts who go through rigorous training and NATE-certification. Our technical specialists have the knowledge and experience to quickly identify the problem with your equipment and repair it before your business suffers. And because we’re local, we can often complete repairs before another company would be able to arrive.
We save you money—and back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Contact Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and talk to an expert today.
Our Services Get Results FAST
If you’re experiencing problems with your food equipment, you can’t wait until morning for a solution. We believe that quality customer service doesn’t stop after business hours. That’s why we don’t just fully staff our daytime repair teams, we also fully staff and equip our 24/7 emergency assistance and repair teams.
Here are the services we offer in Summerlin:
- Responsive 24/7 emergency live assistance. Unsure if an equipment issue is urgent? Call us. Our food equipment experts are always on the line to answer your questions. They’ll help you identify the problem and determine the best solution for your kitchens needs—and your bottom line.
- Swift 24/7 emergency repairs. Sudden equipment failure is never convenient. We know that even the smallest equipment malfunction can slow or stop productivity in its tracks. That’s why we offer emergency repairs to all our clients. Our on-call team of food equipment repair specialists can arrive within hours of your call. They’ll complete all repairs quickly and methodically, minimizing downtime and product loss.
- Non-emergency service calls. Not every malfunction is an emergency. But even small problems can affect your overall operating costs. We schedule service calls according to your operating needs. And with our flat-rate estimates, you’ll never be surprised by hidden fees.
- Regular maintenance and cleaning plans. Regular maintenance and cleaning doesn’t just help your equipment run more efficiently. It can also prevent costly repairs in the future. Our technicians are trained to find the hard-to-see signs of wear and tear that signal bigger issues down the road. At Ambient Edge, we offer affordable rates on comprehensive annual maintenance contracts that allow your operation to control costs today and in the long-term.
- Unit and system installation. Sometimes repairs cost more in the long-run than a new unit. When that happens, we’re ready to help you decide on a replacement. We’ll give you a thorough cost comparison, then install the unit that best meets your restaurant’s needs. We make sure everything is installed effectively and correctly, so that you can be confident your equipment will operate at its best.
- 100% Guarantee. You don’t get to be a top-rated repair company for 15 years running with poor service. Our highly trained technicians continue that legacy every day by providing comprehensive and cost-effective service to all our clients. That’s why every service we provide is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Reduce Your Costs & Prevent Emergencies
Our focus is simple: save you money now, and down the road. Any kind of commercial food equipment problem can be a drag on your business—but they tend to get more serious, and expensive, with time. We firmly believe that maintenance and repairs should save your business money long-term. We make sure that’s what we deliver. Here’s how:
- We give you dependable repairs that stand the test of time—and help you avoid future expense.
- We stand behind all of our work with our 100% guarantee, so that you know will get the value you paid for.
- Our maintenance plans are designed to help you control your costs and prevent nasty surprises.
- Wherever possible, we work to improve your systems’ performance and ultimately reduce your energy costs.
No one saves you more money than Ambient Edge.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 928-433-2979 to Schedule Service
We Are Your Go-To Experts on Commercial Food Equipment
At Ambient Edge, we have a 15-year record of top-rated commercial food equipment service. That means we’ve seen it all. Our technical specialists have worked across every corner of the food service industry, including:
- Catering Companies
- Corporate and College Cafeterias
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities
We’ve also serviced nearly every type and model of kitchen equipment, including:
- Kitchen ventilation hoods and exhaust fans
- Commercial Refrigeration and Freezers
- Bar refrigerators
- Refrigerated display cases
- Ice Machines
- Refrigerated Merchandizers
- Commercial HVAC
We don’t see NATE-certification as the end of our training. Our experienced technical specialists may be seasoned industry experts, but we know that restaurant equipment is constantly changing and upgrading. That’s why we require all our technicians to take part in ongoing training. If you are experiencing problems with food storage or kitchen ventilation equipment, we can help you.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Summerlin NV and Las Vegas NV
Talk to a food equipment repair expert today
You rely on your food equipment every day to keep your business running. Don’t entrust it with just anyone. You need a food equipment repair company you can rely on. Call 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and talk to a food equipment repair expert today.