A furnace is a big investment for any home. They’re also essential in a place like Bullhead City, where winter desert nights can drop to near freezing temperatures. A well-maintained furnace can keep a home warm for many winters—up to 15 or even 20 years. But keeping a furnace and heating system maintained takes a deep knowledge and understanding of the many interconnected parts and units that combine to heat your home. You don’t need just any heating service. You need experts who know how to keep the fans, blowers, boilers, and air ducts working at peak performance.
You need Ambient Edge. Ambient Edge is your top-rated source for heating and furnace maintenance in Bullhead City, AZ. At Ambient Edge, we work with seasoned, NATE-certified industry experts who don’t just have up-to-date training—they also have years of experience working with furnaces just like yours. That training and experience is how we’ve maintained our 15-year track record of 5-star service.
Here’s what you’ll get from us:
- NATE-certified technicians who save you money
- Maintenance plans that save you time and money
- Fast and reliable heating and furnace repairs
- Heating system and furnace installation
- Flat-rate estimates with NO hidden fees
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your furnace works hard to keep you warm. Let us work hard to keep it running well for years. With our highly trained and experienced heating experts, you can always be confident you’re getting our best work. Ambient Edge is your one-stop-shop for heating and furnace service, maintenance, and repair in the Bullhead City area. Call 928-263-8698 to get the 5-star maintenance service you need to get the most out of your furnace.
What heating systems do you service?
Just about all of them! We only work with seasoned industry experts, which means our technical specialists have probably already worked with a furnace like yours—probably many times. All of our NATE-certified technical specialists keep their knowledge of furnace models and local codes up-to-date by taking part in ongoing training. That means our technicians have the knowledge and experience to find the little signs of wear and tear that can build into costly repairs if left unfixed. If it keeps your house warm, our technicians know how to keep it running
These are the most common systems we service in Bullhead City:
- Forced air pumps
- Heat pumps
We don’t just service residential heating systems. If you own a business, you need a reliable heating system to keep your customers comfortable and your employees effective. Ambient Edge is a leading provider of heating services for businesses in Bullhead City. In our 15 years of providing top-rated heating and furnace maintenance, we’ve worked with companies in every industry, including retail businesses, restaurants, bars, hotels, hospitals, schools, and residential complexes.
5 ways to save on maintenance and repairs
At Ambient Edge, we want to give you the knowledge and tools you need to keep your home comfortable and cost effective. While professional maintenance is the best way to keep your furnace running for years to come, there are some easy steps any homeowner can take to help it run easier.
- Set thermostat on a timer. We need our furnaces to keep us warm during cold winter nights. But when we’re not home, it isn’t always necessary to keep them running. By setting your thermostat to a timer, you can save money on the energy your furnace uses to heat your home. Try setting the timer so it starts up just before you get home, and turns off when you usually leave in the morning.
- Set thermostat to a consistent temperature. It can be tempting to turn off the thermostat once your house has warmed up enough. But once your house cools down again, it takes more energy to bring it back up to a comfortable temperature. By setting your thermostat to a consistent temperature, your furnace will have to work less hard and for less time to maintain that temperature.
- Make sure air ducts are clear of objects. Blocked air ducts force your furnace to work harder than it needs to, which can lead to early wearing and costly repairs. Making sure air ducts aren’t blocked by objects or furniture can go a long way in keeping your furnace running well.
- Set ceiling fans to clockwise. In the summer, our fans are set to counter-clockwise to push hot air up and away from us. But in winter, you can reverse your fan so that it pushes that hot air back down. This helps cycle the warm air back down, which saves your furnace the effort of replacing it.
- Clean and change air filters regularly. Dirty air filters make it difficult for air to move through them. By changing your air filters every 6 months, you can help your furnace run easier.
Following these steps will help you save money and prevent your furnace from overworking. But regular maintenance service calls are the most effective way to prevent costly repairs and early replacements in the future. But maintenance doesn’t just save money in the future. By keeping your furnace and heating system tuned-up and calibrated to peak efficiency, our technicians make sure you’ll notice the difference on your next utility bill.
During a typical maintenance call, our technicians:
- Inspect burner and pilot light
- Inspect fuel lines for leaks or corrosion
- Adjust and lubricate moving parts
- Calibrate control systems
- Inspect electrical connections and tighten as necessary
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 888-628-5890 to Schedule Service
What if my furnace breaks down?
Even a well-maintained furnace breaks down eventually. When that happens, you shouldn’t have to wait for excellent service. That’s why Ambient Edge offers the same top-rated assistance and repair services at all hours, no matter what day disaster strikes. Our heating and furnace experts are always available through our over-the-phone emergency service line to answer questions and diagnose your heating issues. And if you’re in need of urgent repair or replacement, our expert technicians are ready to deploy within hours of your call. They keep most necessary parts on hand, and can often finish all necessary repairs before the competition could arrive.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Bullhead City NV and Las Vegas NV
Talk to a Bullhead City Heating and Furnace Maintenance Expert Today
Don’t put the comfort of your home in just anyone’s hands. At Ambient Edge, your comfort is our priority. We have the knowledge and experience to keep your furnace running at its best for years. And with our 15-year record of top-rated service, we’re happy to back all our work with a 100% guarantee. Get the 5-star heating service you deserve, and rest easy knowing Ambient Edge has your back. Call 928-263-8698 to talk to an Ambient Edge heating and furnace maintenance expert today.