Air Conditioning Repair Company In Bullhead City, AZ
Price range: $
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
The hot desert summers of Bullhead City are no place for a broken air conditioner. Unfortunately, with highs well above 100 degrees, many air conditioning units struggle and wear out every year. An AC failure can be a gradual decline, with the air getting less and less cool, or a sudden event where you lose AC altogether.
Most important of all: we don’t leave you waiting. We can generally show up and complete repairs the same day you call. Don’t go a day longer than you have to without AC. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call TODAY.
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Bullhead City, AZ
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Henderson, NV
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Kingman, AZ
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Lake Havasu, AZ
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Las Vegas, NV
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Laughlin, NV
- Air Conditioning Repair Company in North Las Vegas, NV
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Summerlin, NV
Either way, do not sweat out the heat without AC. Call a Bullhead City air conditioning repair company.
Ambient Edge offers top-rated AC repair service—fast. We send out only the most experienced, NATE-certified technical specialists, and we show up on time. Our services include:
24-Hour AC Repair in Bullhead City
You don’t get to choose when your AC breaks down—whether it’s in the middle of a busy workday or long after the sun has set. That’s why we offer fast AC repair service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our 24-hour answering service. Call us any time, day or night, and you can speak to a live operator. You’ll get your questions answered and can be connected to our on-call team.
- 24/7 emergency service calls. AC companies shouldn’t keep banker’s hours. We can dispatch our experienced, friendly technical specialists at any hour—and get your AC running fast.
For us, our 24-hour service is just an extension of our philosophy toward helping our customers in general: we provide 5-star service, and that means being there when you need us.
Will my AC unit need to be replaced?
No, it should be able to be fixed. When an AC unit fails, even if it seems totally “dead,” it usually means that one component needs to be replaced. The tough part is really just diagnosing which component it is—something that our certified technicians can do fast. In most cases, we can replace the affected part—usually in the same visit—and get your AC working like new.
Depending on how old your unit is, and how extensive the repair will be, we will also look at your long-term costs. For example, if an older unit is in bad shape, it will likely need more repairs in the future. And if it’s also not very energy-efficient, you could end up saving a lot more money in the long term by simply replacing it. We’re happy to compare long-term and short-term costs and give you a recommendation on whether to repair or replace. If you choose to replace, we can help you get a cost-effective new unit and get it installed fast. All of the units we sell come with quality installation by experienced technicians.
In our opinion, this decision is always up to you as the homeowner. We don’t pressure customers to replace a unit that can still be fixed. Our only goal is to get you the best long-term solution possible—and the one that leaves you happy. We do that by giving you the options you need to make an informed decision.
My AC isn’t as cold as it used to be. Do I need a repair?
This is one of the most frequent questions we get, especially in the middle of the summer when air conditioners have been operating at high levels for months. AC units, like everything else, can wear down over time. But in many cases, they don’t need a repair at all—just a little TLC.
If your AC is working but isn’t cold enough, there are a few things you can check yourself. In some cases you may be able to get it back to full capacity without a service call.
- Check the thermostat. If it needs new batteries, or it’s been accidentally turned to “vent,” that means you could solve your problem in minutes.
- Check the power. Air conditioners need a power supply to operate, and if a circuit got tripped, they may be cut off. Check your circuit breakers and reset any that have flipped to the “off” position. The AC may start up immediately.
- Check for obstructions. Go and visually inspect the outside unit of your central AC. Is it covered in dirt or dust? Have any plants grown up around it? Is there any trash stuck to it? Remove any obstructions you see or gently brush (or hose) dirt off the outside housing of the unit. This can improve airflow to the unit itself and improve its efficiency.
If none of these are the problem, you probably need a professional to take a look. The problem could be dirt on the inside components, or it could be a problem with the compressor—or another component. Any of these can cause AC to gradually decline in efficiency, using more power and producing air that just isn’t cold enough. They are all things that a professional can fix quickly.
In many cases, the problem is simple lack of maintenance. AC units in Bullhead City should get a tune-up twice a year, and air filters should be changed monthly in most cases. But it’s easy to forget maintenance—or just not have the time for it. The result is AC that struggles to do its job and needs a little attention from a professional.
We offer up-front, flat rate estimates and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our work—including repairs, emergency calls and simple tune-ups.
Talk to a Bullhead City Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Even one summer day without AC can be rough. Don’t let your AC problem go unchecked. Ambient Edge sends out talented, friendly professionals and gets the job done right—and on time. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.