Any sudden loss of heating in your home can be an emergency. Henderson’s winters can be severe, with desert lows dropping all the way down to freezing. And it’s during these cold months that heaters are most likely to break down—just when you need them operating at their peak capacity. If this happens to you, don’t spend days waiting for a repairman. Call a 24-hour emergency Henderson heating service.
No one knows heaters and furnaces better than Ambient Edge. With a long history of five-star service, Ambient Edge works with only the best, most qualified technical specialists—and we respond to calls fast. Our experts can be at your house in hours, any time 24 hours a day. Let us help you. Call Ambient Edge at 702-948-7201 or fill out the form to the right and get your emergency repaired right away.
How fast can you have my heat fixed in Henderson?
We’ve built our business around fast, reliable service. Here’s what that means:
- We have NATE-certified professionals ready to deploy at all hours—night or day.
- Our professionals show up on time. We arrive in a few hours, often less.
- Night and weekend teams have the same equipment, training and experience as daytime teams. We never send a rookie to your house.
- We complete most jobs in a single visit. Your initial inspection, your estimate, and the repair can all be done on the spot in some cases.
What 24-hour heating services do you offer?
We don’t limit our after-hours services. Every 24-hour technician we send out has all of the tools, parts and experience that they need to complete heating repair jobs—even big ones. Our services include:
- Heat won’t turn on
- Heat isn’t warm enough
- Cold air coming from vents
- Strange noises from furnace or heating unit
- Furnace repeatedly tripping circuit breaker
- Thermostat malfunctioning
- Burning smell coming from heat ducts
Whether you want to stop a minor problem before it gets worse, or you’re already in a full-blown heating emergency, we can get it handled—and get you back to warm, cozy air in no time.
I’m not sure if my problem is an emergency or not. What should I do?
Some heating problems are more urgent than others. But to us, your comfort always comes first. If you are cold in your own home, and you want it fixed fast, we’re ready to send an emergency team to you. Or if you’d rather schedule something a couple days out, that’s fine too.
In general, we suggest you consider an emergency repair if any of the following are happening:
- Your heat is on but it’s not actually warm. This often means one burner or heating element is out and the others are working overtime. Not only will this affect your comfort, it means more burnouts are likely in the near future. The sooner you get it repaired, the less costly it’s likely to be.
- Your furnace is making strange noises. This almost always means a failed or failing component, and it could become a catastrophic failure if not addressed.
- The furnace won’t come on at all. There is no bigger problem than zero heat in the winter. Don’t suffer without heat—we can get it fixed today.
Of course, there are things you can check on your own. Change your thermostat’s batteries, check the pilot light on your furnace (if any), and check the circuit box for the circuit that the furnace is on. Sometimes these simple fixes will have your heat back on in minutes. But if that’s not it, chances are good that you need a professional.
Call our assistance line with questions. Whether you request a service call or not, our 24-hour assistance line offers help when you need it most. You can speak to a live person and be connected to our team of experts, who will answer your questions and help you figure out what to do. Then you can make an informed decision about whether you need an emergency repair right away, or whether you can afford to wait.
What makes Ambient Edge different than other 24-hour heating companies?
We distinguish ourselves by being honest, helpful professionals. We know how stressful it is to have a sudden heating problem. It messes with your comfort, your busy schedule and your household budget. A repair company’s job isn’t just to fix the heat, it’s to make this emergency as stress-free for you as possible. That’s what we do.
So we’ve built our business around making our customer’s lives easier. Here’s how it works:
- We give flat prices only. No loose quotes with a bunch of hidden fees and surcharges later. Your estimate is a single flat rate that includes everything we expect to deal with in your repair.
- We make our estimates accurate. We come to your house and do an inspection before we give an estimate. That way, we know what we’re getting into, and the numbers are real. Unless something truly unexpected comes up, the final price will closely match the estimate you agreed to.
- We are on time. No hours of waiting for someone who keeps changing the arrival time. No wondering if you should call someone else. We give you an arrival window and we stick to it.
- 100% Guarantee. Our guarantee includes our workmanship and our service. It’s simple: we want you to be 100% satisfied every time. In fact, we want you to be more than satisfied. We call this our 5-star service guarantee.
What we pride ourselves on most, however, is the word of mouth from our customers. Most homeowners only have to use our services once to make us their go-to heating experts. And not only do we get good reviews from customers themselves, we have also won a number of service awards. We believe this is the ultimate test of a good furnace repair company—and it shows that our five-star service guarantee is working.
Get Your Emergency Furnace or Heating Repair Today
You don’t have to come home to a cold house. Let us send our NATE-certified professionals to fix your heating problem—with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Call us at 702-948-7201 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.