Maintaining your restaurant’s HVAC system is a must if you want your customers to be comfortable when they eat. Poor ventilation and indoor air quality is known to cause adverse health effects, and unsatisfactory temperatures are sure to upset your business’s patrons and employees.
If you want to make your dining area and kitchen as pleasant as possible, consider reaching out to our Las Vegas, NV, restaurant HVAC repair and installation team. At Ambient Edge, our skilled technicians can address any issues you’re having with your HVAC system.
Your Las Vegas, NV, Restaurant Can Benefit From Routine HVAC Maintenance and Repairs
Scheduling routine maintenance for your restaurant’s heating, cooling, and ventilation systems is the best way to keep your customers safe and happy. Investing in your HVAC equipment with small repairs and adjustments can save you from spending a fortune on a costly replacement.
If you’re interested in extending the lifespan of your HVAC equipment, talk to our restaurant HVAC repair and installation team in Las Vegas. They’ll be able to draft a preventative maintenance contract for you so that you can keep your units in great condition for as long as possible.
Restaurant HVAC Installation Services
Having a HVAC system that fits your restaurant’s needs is crucial to keeping your space comfortable. As your business expands, you might notice that your heating and cooling units are becoming increasingly overworked and less effective.
If your HVAC system is buckling under pressure, our restaurant HVAC installers in Las Vegas can help you install a new one. They can recommend and properly install units that are guaranteed to keep up with your growing business.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 888-628-5890 to Schedule Service
Our Las Vegas Restaurant HVAC Repair and Installation Team Can Lower Your Energy Bill
According to the U.S. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, replacing your HVAC units with energy efficient models can reduce your energy consumption by as much as 50%. That means you could save a significant amount of money on your energy bills by switching units.
Our restaurant HVAC team can recommend an energy efficient unit that works for your business and budget. They can also perform a number of repairs and adjustments to get your current HVAC equipment running more efficiently. Here’s what they can do to lower your energy bill today:
- Thoroughly clean your HVAC equipment. Heating and cooling units can accumulate dirt and grime over time. This causes them to run hot and use more energy than they would if they were clean. Our restaurant HVAC repair techs in Las Vegas will get your units looking brand new.
- Fix ductwork. Leaky ductwork can decrease the efficiency of your HVAC system. Our team can repair any damages to your ductwork in a single visit.
- Reconfigure equipment. Poorly configured equipment can leach energy and increase the amount you pay your provider. Our team can arrange your equipment in the most optimal way possible.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Las Vegas NV and Las Vegas NV
Restaurant Kitchen Hood Ventilation Services in Las Vegas, NV
You might be surprised to learn that proper ventilation is one of the most important factors in running a safe and successful restaurant. In order to collect heat and grease, and prevent fires, every restaurant needs to have a well maintained kitchen hood.
If your kitchen ventilation system has seen better days, investing in a repair or replacement could prevent adverse health effects and even a tragic fire. Here’s what our Las Vegas restaurant HVAC repair and installation team can do to make sure your restaurant is safe:
- Kitchen hood installation. If your kitchen hood is old and unreliable, our techs can recommend and install a high-efficiency model. They’ll be able to find a model with a hood style and exhaust volume that matches your kitchen’s design and ventilation needs.
- Ventilation repairs. Our technicians are honest and won’t recommend a replacement if repairing your ventilation can get you the same results for less money. They’ll gladly identify and fix any issues with your kitchen hood so that you can be confident it’s in peak condition.
- Routine maintenance. The best way to keep your kitchen safe and properly ventilated is by scheduling regular maintenance. Routine check-ups will ensure your kitchen hood is clean and effective, and they’ll also reduce your monthly energy expenses.
Our Restaurant HVAC Repair Team in Las Vegas Is Available 24/7
At Ambient Edge, we won’t keep you waiting if you have an HVAC emergency. As a restaurant owner, experiencing a heating or cooling system failure can mean lost customers and profits, but our team can change that.
If your heat or AC shuts off, our restaurant HVAC repair team is ready to respond, regardless of the time. When you call our 24 hour line, you can be sure that we won’t send you a rookie or new hire, because all our 24/7 techs are experienced NATE-certified technicians.
Our Las Vegas, NV, Clients Love Our Restaurant HVAC Services
Our clients understand that our top priority is making sure our local restaurants are safe, comfortable, and successful. That’s because our highly skilled HVAC repair and installation team always gets the job done. They’re ready 24/7 to respond to all your HVAC needs in a timely manner.
If you don’t believe us, see for yourself by visiting our satisfaction guarantee page. There, you can learn about the100% satisfaction guarantee that we offer all our customers, and read countless reviews praising the work of our highly qualified and knowledgeable team.
Schedule an HVAC Service Call With Our Las Vegas Restaurant Repair and Installation Team
Keeping your dining area and kitchen comfortable and well ventilated is essential if you want to please your guests. Our 24-hour restaurant HVAC service team in Las Vegas has the tools and knowledge to maintain your businesses climate control equipment.
Call us or fill out a contact form on our website to schedule a service appointment with our expert technicians. At Ambient Edge, we can have your HVAC units working great in just one easy visit. Don’t wait to reach out to our team and get the service your business needs to succeed.