As a cold storage facility manager, you know how devastating HVAC and refrigeration issues can be. If they happen unexpectedly, you could lose a significant amount of product and money. If you’re having problems with your temperature control equipment, Ambient Edge is the answer.
Our cold storage facility HVAC repair and installation technicians in Las Vegas, NV, are NATE-certified and available 24/7 to respond to your emergencies. Making our cold storage HVAC technicians your go-to team for maintenance, repairs, and installations can save you a lot of trouble.
HVAC and Refrigeration Repair for Your Las Vegas Cold Storage Facility
HVAC and refrigeration issues can cause major disruptions to your facility’s operations. If you’re experiencing problems with your climate control systems, look no further! Our Las Vegas cold storage facility repair technicians have the experience and knowledge required to get your equipment back online.
Commercial HVAC and refrigeration repair requires a very specific skill set. Luckily, our technicians know everything there is to know about commercial cold storage equipment. Here are some of the skills they’ll bring to the table when they work on your cooling systems:
- Experience working with high-voltage networks
- Knowledge of the refrigeration cycle
- Electrical troubleshooting skills
- In-depth understanding of refrigerant charging and air side fundamentals
Cold Storage Facility HVAC and Refrigeration Installation
The FDA has strict temperature requirements for cold storage facilities in the United States. If the standards put forth by the government aren’t adhered to, your facility could suffer from loss of product and legal penalties. Fortunately, our Las Vegas cold storage installation service can help.
Our team can recommend and install HVAC and refrigeration units that will keep your products safe and your facility in good standing with the federal government. Our team can also help you find energy efficient models that will help you save money on your monthly electric bill.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 888-628-5890 to Schedule Service
HVAC and Refrigeration Maintenance for Your Las Vegas, NV, Cold Storage Facility
Scheduling preventative maintenance for your facility’s HVAC and refrigeration systems is one of the smartest decisions you can make as a facility manager. Regular check-ups can drastically increase the longevity of your equipment and prevent costly repairs and replacements.
When our Las Vegas cold storage facility HVAC repair team arrives for a maintenance appointment they’ll make the repairs your units need to run optimally. They’ll also recommend measures you can take to improve your equipment’s performance. Here are some other benefits of scheduling maintenance:
- Lower energy bills. When your climate control units aren’t running as efficiently as possible, they can use a significant amount of energy. Our technicians can reduce the amount you pay your energy provider by making minor adjustments and repairs to your equipment.
- Solve humidity problems. If your facility is too humid, it can cause condensation to collect on your refrigerator coils, which can be a massive energy drainer. Humidity can also harm your products by creating excess frost and ice. Our team can help you install a dehumidification system so you don’t have to worry about damaged products or expensive energy bills.
- Fix leaks. In recent years, the EPA has raised awareness about the dangers of R-22 refrigerant leaks. Our cold storage technicians in Las Vegas have leak detection tools they can use to find leaks in your refrigeration system. Once a leak is detected, they’ll repair it and dispose of hazardous materials responsibly.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Las Vegas NV and Las Vegas NV
What to Expect From Our Cold Storage HVAC Repair and Installation Team
Scheduling routine maintenance, repairs, and installations with our Las Vegas cold storage HVAC team can result in major improvements to your facility. That’s because all our technicians are trained to identify and fix issues that make an undeniably positive impact on your cold storage warehouse.
We work with the best and brightest technicians in Las Vegas, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not thrilled with our services, we’ll keep working until you get the results you need. Facility managers swear by our cold storage services. Here’s why:
- Professionalism. Our technicians are honest and forthright about the repairs your equipment needs. They’ll never overcharge or perform repairs that aren’t necessary. They’re also NATE-certified and highly qualified to tackle any HVAC or refrigeration problem you have.
- 24/7 availability. We’ve lost count of how many times we’ve saved facility managers a fortune by responding to equipment failures and other cold storage emergencies. Late night emergencies can cause disastrous product losses, which is why our 24/7 team is on-call around the clock to respond to urgent issues.
- Reliable service. Whenever our team shows up for a service call they make sure their repairs are as thorough as possible. Not only do they fix all your HVAC and refrigeration problems, they make sure they won’t happen again.
- Fast turnaround. Like we said, we always have technicians on call to respond to your cold storage problems quickly. We keep a large supply of tools and parts so we can address all your equipment issues in one service call.
Get Help Paying for Cold Storage Facility Repairs and Installations
At Ambient Edge, we always take care of our customers. We believe all commercial facilities should have access to timely repairs and installations. That’s why we make it as easy as possible for our clients to pay for our services. If your facility needs help now, but is low on cash, we can help.
If you need a few minor repairs made on your HVAC or refrigeration equipment, we suggest utilizing one of our repair coupons. They’ll help you knock a few bucks off your bill. For larger repairs and replacements, we offer a commercial financing plan to help you pay for services that can’t be postponed.
Schedule a Repair or Installation for Your Las Vegas Cold Storage Facility Today
At Ambient Edge, it’s our goal to provide all cold storage facilities in the Las Vegas area with the highest quality HVAC and refrigeration services in the business. Our NATE-certified professionals are available 24/7 to respond to any equipment malfunctions or emergencies you have.
Call us or fill out a contact form on our website to schedule an appointment with our cold storage facility HVAC repair and installation team today. We guarantee stellar results and speedy response times to all our commercial clients.