Whether you operate a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or catering service, if your business serves food then your food equipment is mission-critical. One failed unit can knock out your menu and your ability to serve customers. Even a partial failure or diminished performance can raise energy costs, slow down the line, or prevent you from making key menu items. Let the professionals at Ambient Edge get your restaurant equipment in top working order—so you can focus on your customers.
Ambient Edge is Las Vegas’s premier commercial restaurant food equipment repair company. For 15 years, we have partnered with the top kitchens in Las Vegas to keep food equipment at peak performance. We have a proven record of fast, reliable repairs and a high client retention rate. Let us provide solutions for your commercial kitchen. Contact Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and talk to an expert today.
Your Food Equipment Is an Investment. We Help You Protect It.
Commercial food equipment is one of the biggest investments that any restaurant makes. It also wears out. Whether it’s normal wear and tear, performance loss over time, or a sudden outage, any interruption to your equipment is an interruption to your business—and it can happen at the height of a dinner rush. For a commercial kitchen in competitive Las Vegas, this kind of disruption is unacceptable.
Ambient Edge helps you get control of your equipment—and eliminate problems. We believe we have two jobs: not just to keep your equipment running, but to help you meet your business goals. Here’s how we do that:
- Big picture thinking. Our highly trained commercial technicians understand the priorities of restaurants and commercial kitchens in Las Vegas. We listen to your needs and we solve problems. Our focus is on identifying the root cause of any issue and making sure it’s solved for good.
- Reliable repairs. We hold our technicians to higher standards than other repair companies. Beyond NATE certification, each one must complete extensive ongoing training, with a focus on commercial equipment. That’s why we have a reputation for repairs that solve the problem the first time—and keep it solved. It’s also why so many restaurants and kitchens refuse to work with anyone else.
- Cost savings. The more money we can save you, the more value we’re contributing to your business—and we believe that’s the basis of any professional We minimize downtime and deliver energy savings wherever possible. And we put our attention on identifying small problems before they become big problems, to save you substantial money.
Our Restaurant Food Equipment Services in Las Vegas
Ambient Edge offers comprehensive service and support for kitchen refrigeration equipment and ventilation systems/hoods. We also work on front-of-house equipment such as back bar coolers, reach-in coolers and refrigerated merchandisers.
Our services in the Las Vegas area include:
- 24-Hour Emergency Repairs. We built our business around offering reliable commercial equipment repairs at any hour, with rapid deployment and fast turnaround. Our on-call team can arrive at your restaurant faster than the competition—and deliver the results you need.
- Cleaning & Maintenance. All restaurant kitchen equipment faces punishing conditions including grease, heat, grime and spills. These conditions can quickly take a toll on even the most rugged units, reducing performance and raising energy costs—or even shortening usable Our cleaning and maintenance services get your equipment back to peak performance and reduce your operating costs.
- Equipment Service/Non-Emergency Repairs. Even when an equipment issue isn’t an emergency, we know you need it handled quickly—and reliably. We can schedule a service call at a time that works for you, and get our technicians out before your busy hours. Same-day and next-day appointments are often available.
- Maintenance Contracts. Smart restaurant managers know that the best way to eliminate large repair costs is to have a maintenance contract in place. Our maintenance plans give you full ongoing cleaning, tune-ups and maintenance for all of your equipment. This lowers energy bills, reduces the risk of costly emergency repairs, and extends equipment lifespan.
- Sales & Installation. Get the efficient, dependable, and high-performance equipment you need. If it’s time to replace your food equipment, our team can give you a comprehensive quote that includes installation and maintenance.
We stand behind all of our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Minimize Interruption to Your Business
Restaurants are a fast-paced environment. And you have rushes that happen every day, no matter what your equipment is doing. That means you can’t afford an equipment outage—especially when customers are hungry. At Ambient Edge, we understand a restaurant’s priorities, and our first goal with every job is to minimize interruption.
Here’s how we achieve the fastest possible turnaround time:
- Rapid response. From our responsive 24/7 assistance line to our ready-to-launch service teams, we provide support the second you need it. We are on call for you at all times.
- True experts. Because we hold our technicians to a higher standard of training, they have the knowledge to figure out a problem quickly—and they know how to solve it. We finish up entire jobs in the time it takes other companies to isolate the problem.
- We don’t work with technicians who don’t understand professional conduct and the needs of a business owner. Our team will be there to do the job and know how to communicate with you—and listen.
- Creative solutions. For major repairs and outages, we will work with you to explore options for keeping your operation running even while we perform the service work.
At Ambient Edge, we don’t just do repairs. We make it easier to run your business.
Talk to a Commercial Restaurant Equipment Expert
If you need results, call Ambient Edge. We back every job with a 100% guarantee—and we do the job right. Tell us how we can help you with your food equipment. Call 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and talk to an expert today.