Las Vegas weather is best known for its blistering summers, but our winter is nothing to play around with. For three months every year, local temperatures have been known to dive to just above freezing or even below freezing. And many homes are designed with cooling in mind—not warmth. The result is that, for one crucial season, we depend on our heaters or furnaces as much as we ever do on AC. If your furnace gives out, it’s more than just an inconvenience—it’s a crisis, especially if you are not used to the cold. You need a good Las Vegas heating & furnace service company.
Ambient Edge is ready to help. We have a 15-year history of offering the fastest, most professional furnace & heater service a here in the Las Vegas area. Our technical specialists are NATE-certified experts who can rapidly diagnose any heating problem and make sure you stay warm. Our services include:
- Preventative maintenance on any furnace or heating unit
- Repairs for a broken heater/furnace
- 24-hour emergency service when you need it most
- Highly rated 5-star service
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee backing every job we do
Whether you just want a tune-up or you need your furnace fixed fast, call Ambient Edge. Contact us at 844-801-5772 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call today.
My heat stopped working. What should I do?
When heat is completely out, it usually means there’s a problem with your furnace or heating system—most likely a worn-out component that has stopped the whole system from working. In most cases, this is the kind of repair you’ll want a professional to take care of. However, there are steps you can try first to make sure it’s not a minor DIY issue.
Here’s what we recommend trying, in order:
- Double check that the thermostat is set to “heat” and not “cool.” This sounds like a no-brainer, but we’ve all done it—and it could have you letting out a huge sigh of relief. You can also check that the thermostat is set higher than the current indoor temperature, and if needed, try replacing the batteries in the thermostat. You may need to wait a couple minutes for the heat to kick in once you adjust the thermostat.
- Check the circuit breaker. Even gas furnaces require power, and if a circuit has blown, it may not run. Go to your circuit breaker box (“fuse box”) and make sure that no circuits have tripped. If they have, reset them.
- Check the gas. For a gas furnace, double-check that the gas valve leading to it is in the “open” position. (It’s often left closed by mistake if someone did a repair recently.) If that isn’t the problem, check the pilot light. You may need to go through the steps to reignite the pilot if it’s out. Please follow all safety steps indicated in your furnace’s instructions!
These fixes won’t address major problems, but they’re worth trying anytime the heat is out. If the problem isn’t any of the above, chances are you need a professional.
At Ambient Edge, we believe in showing up quickly, on time, when you need us most. In many cases we can be at your house in hours. We’ll give you an up-front, flat-rate estimate with no hidden fees—so you know what it will cost before you authorize any repairs.
Call (928) 263-8698 Today or Book Online for Heating and Cooling Service!
Do you offer 24-hour heater repairs?
Yes, absolutely. We think this is a “must” for any serious heating service company, because no one can control what time of day or night a furnace will go out—and nighttime is the coldest.
- A 24-hour answering service where a live operator can connect you to our on-call team to answer questions. We can help you decide if you need a service call right away.
- 24/7 emergency repairs. We will get your heater working no matter when it breaks down.
At Ambient Edge, our mission isn’t just to fix your heat. It’s to do it with the least possible interruption to your life.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
How often do heaters need maintenance in Las Vegas?
In Las Vegas, we recommend one tune-up per year for your furnace or heating system. Ideally, it’s best to schedule it in the late summer/early fall months before you will need to start using it every day, but you can have your tune up done any time of the year if you prefer.
Ambient Edge offers easy, no-fuss annual tune-ups at an affordable price. Every tune up includes:
- A complete inspection to check for corrosion, leaks and signs of any components that are wearing out
- Checking the burners, the flames, and related components for efficiency and safety
- Testing your carbon monoxide detector to make sure you’re safe
- Adjusting your heating system to get you optimum performance—and save you money
Maintenance doesn’t have to be a hassle when you have a pro handle it for you. And one short service call could prevent an expensive breakdown later.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Las Vegas NV and Las Vegas NV
Talk to a Las Vegas Heating & Furnace Specialist
Your home heating should be an afterthought. Don’t let it become a major headache. Ambient Edge offers flat-rate pricing, low-cost tune-ups, and 24/7 repair service—all with a satisfaction guarantee. Call us at 844-801-5772 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.