Installing a furnace is rarely an easy job—and often requires much more than just hooking it up. In Las Vegas, your furnace or heating system needs to meet local safety codes as well as deliver warm, reliable air with as little “heat leak” as possible. That means your ductwork and all connections, not just the furnace itself, have to be in tip-top condition. Don’t try to wrangle a furnace installation yourself. Talk to a Las Vegas heating and furnace installation company.
Ambient Edge is the local, professional option you can count on. We have a 15-year history of expert, no-hassle installations, with top reviews from our customers. Every job we do is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Here’s what we offer for your furnace installation:
- An up-front, comprehensive estimate
- Full-service installation meeting ALL code requirements
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- A commitment to 5-star service—and making your life easier
We will give you a FREE estimate on installation for any furnace you buy from us. Or we can install a furnace or heating system you’ve already purchased. Let us help you. Call 702-928-7201 or fill out the form to the right and talk to an expert today.
What should I know about installing a furnace?
Heating systems are more than just an appliance in your home. They’re something you need to count on every day for months at a time—and they need to remain safe, efficient and ready for use year-round. Installing a heating system requires not just skill with a toolbox, but an understanding of how to get the most energy-efficient operation out of your heater.
Here are some of the considerations we look at with every heating installation:
- How is your ductwork? The most common type of heating in Las Vegas is forced air, coming from either a gas or electric furnace. This requires an efficient network of ducts running from the furnace to every room in the house. Your home may already have these ducts in place, but they do tend to wear out over time. We ask all the right questions during your free in-home evaluation to find out if you are having issues with your ducts for leaks, corrosion or efficiency problems, and we factor in the repair or replace where needed. And if you don’t have existing ductwork, we can install it.
- What codes does your heater have to meet? Modern heating systems are extremely safe, but this is partly because of the rules that have been developed about how to install and operate them. Heating units often need to be a certain distance away from wood, drywall or other combustible substances, for example. And many heaters need adequate ventilation, often with a carbon monoxide detector—which must be activate and tested. We know the local code requirements for all of the different types of heating systems, and we can make sure your furnace or heater is both code-compliant and safe.
- What kind of heating system are we replacing? Your old system may be very different from your new one. You may be getting rid of electric baseboard heaters in exchange for forced air—or you may be adding heat to only part of the home. We will assess not only the best way to install the new unit, but how best to remove the old one or how they can work together.
We are here to reduce your hassle and stress. Hiring a professional means you should be able to breathe easy and trust that the work will be done right. That’s why we offer 5-star service and a 100% guarantee.
What types of heating systems do you install in Las Vegas?
The most common are gas furnaces and electric furnaces. However, we are happy to work with many kinds of heating systems, including:
- Propane heating systems
- Radiant heating systems (floors, radiators or wall panels)
- Fuel oil furnaces
- Electric baseboards
- Heat pumps
- Forced air systems, including ductwork
All of our technical specialists are NATE-certified, meeting the highest standard in the industry. That means the person who shows up at your door is not a rookie learning how to install a unit for the first time—they are an experienced professional. We do every job right so you can rest easy.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 928-433-2979 to Schedule Service
How much does it cost to install a heating system in Las Vegas?
There are several factors that affect the cost of your installation:
- The type of heating system. This is one of the biggest factors, since some units involve much more extensive work than others.
- Removal of the old system. This tends to be a minor cost unless you are switching from one type of system to another.
- Ductwork. For forced-air systems, we will check your ducts and let you know if there are any issues you should have repaired.
We work to save you money wherever possible. For example, our staff will look for any rebates or tax credits that may apply to your unit—which can dramatically reduce the final cost. We will also help you compare the energy savings of different units so that you save more money over time.
Most importantly, we will give you a comprehensive estimate so you aren’t surprised later. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to check the price before you agree to anything.
If you’re buying your unit from us, you get a FREE estimate. All of our work is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in and Las Vegas NV
Talk to a Las Vegas Heating Installation Expert
Don’t let a new furnace take over your life. The experts at Ambient Edge will give you hassle-free, affordable installation with fair, up-front pricing. Let us give you a FREE estimate. Call us at 702-928-7201 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our comfort consultants today.