A single commercial walk-in freezer can contain thousands of dollars of product. Any disruption to the temperature inside can cause disastrous losses. Whether your walk-in freezer fails suddenly, or is experiencing performance issues and rising energy costs, you need a repair service you can count on. You need Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge is your leading Las Vegas commercial walk-in freezer repair company. Our NATE-certified technical specialists bring extensive industry experience and technical training to your walk-in freezer repair. Our services include:
- 24/7 emergency freezer repairs
- Non-emergency repairs and servicing
- Maintenance contracts
- A 100% guarantee for every job we do
We understand the business needs of a commercial kitchen and we approach your repair as professionals. Call Ambient Edge and get the solutions you need—fast. Contact us at 702-928-7201 or fill out the form to the right and talk to a commercial freezer expert today.
The 5 Most Common Walk-In Freezer Problems in Las Vegas
Ambient Edge is well equipped to service all types of commercial freezers and solve any performance problem you have. In the world of walk-in freezers, however, some problems are particularly common. Here are the five we see the most:
- Temperature Is Too High Freezers struggle to maintain temperatures for several reasons, from excessive door opening or overloaded product to hot interior lightbulbs. In many cases it reflects a deeper problem like frost buildup on the evaporator, which may be invisible to those using the freezer.
- Power Goes Out Some power failures are easy to troubleshoot, like a tripped circuit breaker. But repeated circuit problems may speak to something deeper, and other outages are the result of a more complex problem—like wiring issues or a damaged control board.
- Motor Won’t Stop Running Normally you should hear the motor running only occasionally, when the walk-in freezer senses that temperature is rising and needs to bring it back down. If the motor is constantly on, it means the freezer isn’t staying cold enough for some reason. This is often a refrigerant leak or some kind of air leak from the freezer itself. This is the kind of problem that doesn’t seem urgent but needs to be resolved quickly before it causes a major failure.
- Ice in the Drain Pan/Drain Line Drain lines can get clogged with ice or debris and the entire drain pan can fill with ice in some cases. This is not normal—water should be liquid by the time it reaches the drain pan. Over time, buildup will prevent drainage, and neglecting the problem for too long can cause high energy costs or a failed component.
- Ice Buildup in the Freezer Ice buildup can happen for many reasons, but it always indicates an underlying problem. If you see ice buildup on the air vent or evaporator coils, it means you need professional servicing fast.
Our Emergency Repairs Mean Less Downtime—and Less Spoiled Product
Whether a freezer fails during a busy dinner shift, on the weekend, or in the middle of the night, product warms quickly. You often have just hours to restore refrigeration before you’re losing money—and the ability to serve your customers. That’s why Ambient Edge built our business around on-call readiness any time, night or day.
Our emergency repair services include:
- 24/7 Live Assistance Need to talk to an expert? You don’t have to wait for business hours. Our assistance line is open 24 hours a day, and you can always speak to a live professional who understands your business. We get you answers fast.
- 24/7 Commercial Freezer Repairs Our team is on standby waiting to help. We arrive at your business quickly, no matter where in the Las Vegas area you are. And all our on-call teams have the experience needed to handle commercial repairs.
- Fast Turnaround We understand that every minute is money. We go straight to the problem unit, isolate the problem, and get it running with the least downtime possible. For major emergencies, we can explore options to keep your product cold while your unit is offline.
- 100% Guarantee We believe that fast repairs and dependable workmanship go hand-in-hand. We back all of our work, emergency or non-emergency, with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Don’t wait for a slower company to arrive—or one that treats commercial units as a sideline. When a freezer is down, call an expert who can repair it right away. Ambient Edge is ready to deploy.
We Do Maintenance & Servicing
Proper maintenance prevents emergencies, improves performance and saves you money. It’s the key to low energy costs—and the lifespan of your freezer. Ambient Edge provides ongoing maintenance contracts as well as one-off maintenance visits.
Our maintenance service includes a complete inspection of every unit, identifying problem spots and worn out components. We provide a complete tune-up and cleaning, which can result in immediate energy savings. Most importantly, we alert you to small problems before they become big ones.
Items covered by our comprehensive inspection include:
- Check drain pan for signs of ice and clear drain lines of debris
- Check lines for condensation
- Inspect and clean the evaporator and condenser coils
- Clean the fan unit and inspect motor
- Evaluate integrity of installation and identify thin, damaged or warm spots
- Inspect seams and gaskets
- Check for cracks and air leaks
- Make sure there are no loose electrical connections
- Lubricate door
- Make sure temperature is accurate, optimize defrost settings and calibrate your thermometer
Our maintenance contracts save you money and help prevent emergencies.
Get a Walk-In Freezer Repair Service You Can Depend On
No one outperforms Ambient Edge at commercial freezer repair. We have better technicians, better service, and results you can count on. We handle your freezer, so you can focus on your customers. Call Ambient Edge at 702-928-7201 or fill out the form to your right and talk to an expert today.