An investment in a new commercial air conditioner can be a sizable one, which is why it’s best to take some time to choose the best product available and to ensure it’s installed by the most qualified local technicians. There’s a lot to consider, but our team at Ambient Edge can help ensure you get what you need at a competitive price and installed properly. For commercial air conditioning installation in North Las Vegas, NV, put our team to work for you first.
If your air conditioner is not working, don’t wait to call us. With 24-hour emergency service available, we can help you get your property back into a comfortable environment in no time.
The First Step – Do You Really Need a New AC?
Commercial air conditioners last 20 or more years with good maintenance and preventative care on them. That’s the good news – but if they are not maintained on a yearly basis and updated as needed, chances are good they will not create the type of results you need, and over time, that can lead to a shortened lifespan.
Our first goal is to ensure that the replacement of the existing air conditioner is a good option for you. Some factors that may play a role in this include:
- The age of the existing AC system
- The type of problem or needed repair to it
- Availability of parts and refrigerant for your existing system
- The efficiency standards that the existing system meets or lacks
- How often you’re likely to need repairs in the future
When to Replace
In situations where the air conditioner needs repair every few months in a location like Nevada, where the temperatures are high throughout the year, replacing the existing system with a new one makes sense. In the long term, we want to consider the following:
- If a replacement of the existing AC system now will lead to lower costs in the future due to no longer needing repairs
- Will replacing the system now help to improve consistency and overall environmental improvement?
- Will replacing the system now save you money in energy costs?
If that sounds like what you need, our team at Ambient Edge can help you. We provide exceptional service to our clients by helping them to choose the most effective system for their needs. We do not push you to install the wrong type or size system for your property, property type, or your budget.
How to Choose a Commercial AC System
Numerous factors must be considered before making the decision about which commercial AC system to install. There is not a single system that is best for all situations, but rather there are numerous considerations for most types of buildings.
When you meet with a technician, one of the first things we will do for you is understand what is happening at your property and what your needs are. Then, we can right-size your commercial AC and choose the best product for you, giving you options that typically meet the needs of the space ideally. Some of the factors that must be taken into consideration include the following.
The type of property and business you run plays a role in the type of commercial AC system best suited for your space. A big warehouse or industrial space needs a very different option than a dentist’s office or retail establishment. The key here is to understand:
- The amount of space
- The amount of heat produced in that space by equipment
- The level of temperature control necessary
Understanding how you use your property is important. This is one of the core factors in determining the next step.
The Type of System
The next factor is the type of commercial AC system that is best for your commercial property could be one of the following types:
- Single-split system: A single-split system is one that has a single compressor. This system is typically best for smaller spaces, such as a smaller commercial space or, in some cases, a specific area of a property.
- Multi-split system: This type of system is designed to have more than one indoor unit hookup. This is best for larger commercial properties that require more air conditioning support.
- Variable air volume: This type of system is best for those with a multi-room space. This option allows for the constant production of cooled and comfortable air but has varying airflow needs which may be best for those office buildings, for example, where each space needs its own temperature control option.
- Variable refrigerant flow: VRF is a system that uses refrigerant for heating and cooling, moving it around based on the needs. It can be used for a variety of spaces, including mixed-use areas.
- Constant air volume: This option is available to help regulate a property’s climate by adjusting the air supply temperature. Typically this option is good for spaces that do not have a lot of windows.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in North Las Vegas NV? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
Where Can You Get Started?
Ambient Edge offers highly skilled and trained professionals who will work closely with you to ensure you get the best possible system for your property based on your specific needs. When you choose to work with us, you gain several benefits:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Only the very best systems designed to provide the best efficiency available
- Flat-rate pricing so you know what to expect
- Outstanding customer service and support from our knowledgeable team
- Outstanding solutions and free estimates
Contact Us for HVAC Service in North Las Vegas NV
Call Ambient Edge Today
As you take into consideration how to update and modernize your property’s air conditioning system, do not put off giving us a call. Ambient Edge offers commercial air conditioning installation in North Las Vegas, NV, at competitive rates and on your timeline. Contact us today to set up a consultation to discuss your options and to find out more about how we can help you get your building cool again.