In North Las Vegas, those cold nights can become brutal, but you rely on your home’s heating system to keep you warm and comfortable throughout the season. At Ambient Edge, we want to keep it that way, and to do that we recommend a North Las Vegas furnace tune-up at least one time a year. It is one of the best ways for us to lower your costs, improve your comfort, and keep your home’s heating system working properly from our air conditioning repair company in North Las Vegas, NV.
Why Your Home in North Las Vegas Needs a Furnace Tune-Up
You may not use your furnace often or may not really think that it needs any updating, but there are some fantastic benefits to having our team out to handle all of your home’s tune-ups. Your furnace is one of the major components of your home’s structural integrity. When you have a tune-up, you may see benefits like the following:
- Improved energy use: You can reduce your energy costs and save money by having a furnace tune-up, especially if you have not done so in some time.
- Improve comfort in your home: A tune-up is a great time for our team to adjust your thermostat, ensure your vents are working properly, and provide you with a better level of comfort and even control.
- Extend the life of your system: With routine tune-ups, you can keep your home’s heating system working properly longer, which means you do not have to worry about replacing it too soon.
- Protect your home’s value: If you plan to sell your home in the near future, your home buyer wants to know if the system has been properly maintained, as that can ensure that it is worth the purchase price.
- Keep your family safe: Though very reliable, having a professional inspect your home’s heating system ensures there are fewer risks of fires or other safety problems that can build up over time.
In addition to this, you can avoid having to make emergency repair calls this year. Often, the tasks we handle during a tune-up can help to alleviate the risk of a breakdown in the heart of winter. That helps you to save money as well.
When to Get a Furnace Tune-Up in North Las Vegas
If you have not had a furnace tune-up this year, now is the time to call it. This is the type of task you should have done at least one time each year to ensure your system is working its best. There are a few key reasons to call us right now:
- You have not had your annual inspection and preventative maintenance appointment yet – have a technician out each year for optimal performance.
- Your energy bills are rising, and you want to do whatever you can to lower them.
- Your system is getting older, and you want to make sure to have repairs taken care of now so you do not have to worry about emergencies later.
There is never a bad time to give us a call, but whenever possible, aim for the start of the fall months for the optimal time to have our team out. That gives you the best ability to keep your system operating properly throughout the entire cold weather season. Even if you missed that timeframe, our team is ready to come out and help you today.
Is Your Furnace New?
Even if your home’s furnace is new (within a few years old), it is still a good idea to have a furnace tune-up completed each year. This allows us not only to keep your warranty in check by completing all necessary maintenance but also helps your system work at its best. All systems, no matter their age, benefit from an annual inspection and tune-up from the team at Ambient Edge.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in North Las Vegas NV? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
What Is Included in a Furnace Tune-Up
A big part of what our technicians do is provide a custom inspection and service appointment based on the specifics of your home’s heating system, which means we work to meet your manufacturer’s goals. Most of the time, this will include ensuring your system is working at its best and at its most functional level. Some of the steps involved in that process include the following:
- Igniter and pilot light inspection: We check your pilot light and igniter to ensure they are working properly and provide any cleaning necessary to improve that function and reliability.
- Blower compartment: The blower compartment often needs to be cleaned out of all dust and debris that accumulates in this area to help improve the system’s efficiency and function.
- Burner adjustment: Properly adjusting your burner helps reduce energy consumption while ensuring the highest level of energy efficiency.
- Wiring: The entire system’s wiring needs to be inspected for any damage (especially from rodents) and tightened to improve its efficiency and function.
- Dust connections and airflow: We also take a look at these areas to ensure that the airflow is at the best possible level to ensure improved efficiency throughout.
- Heat exchanger, gas pressure, and flame operation: Each area is inspected, and any adjustments are made to meet the specific needs of your system.
- Filter replacement or cleaning: Finally, we also replace your home’s filter or clean it, depending on the type you own, to keep air moving through the system freely and easily.
Each one of these tasks is done according to your manufacturer’s recommendations and preventative maintenance requirements. You can trust that our team will work closely with you to ensure the work is done properly and any problems are reported to you as well. A tune-up helps you gain peace of mind with the function of your system.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in North Las Vegas NV
Schedule an Appointment for North Las Vegas Furnace Tune-Ups Now
You can contact our team at Ambient Edge at any time of the year to set up a North Las Vegas furnace tune-up. Let our team come out and provide you with the preventative maintenance you need to keep your system working at its best. Call us now to get started.