Even in a place as hot as North Las Vegas, we still ask a lot of our heaters. When the cold winter months arrive, our heaters work hard to keep our homes a cozy and comfortable temperature. But without proper maintenance, heaters and furnaces can develop small problems that are hard to notice, but can develop into expensive issues–sometimes even requiring replacement. Even worse, they can break down just when we need them most. Don’t leave the health of your heater up to chance. You need a reliable maintenance company that knows your heating needs. You need Ambient Edge.
These are the heating services we offer:
- Heater and furnace repair
- Furnace cleaning, tune-ups and maintenance plans
- Hassle-free installation of new units
- 24-hour emergency assistance and repairs
- On-time service calls
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Ambient edge is your top-rated heating and furnace service and maintenance company in North Las Vegas. Our team of heating maintenance experts are highly trained and NATE-certified—the national standard. But we don’t stop there. We also hire only seasoned industry experts, so you always know you’re getting our best work. And because we have 15 years of experience in repairing and maintaining healthy heating systems, we’re happy to back all our work with a 100% guarantee. Call 702-928-7201 or click the book online button to get the top-rated heating maintenance service you deserve.
Why is regular maintenance important?
In the end, a few simple maintenance visits save you a lot more money than they cost. Without regular maintenance, a heater can easily develop little problems that homeowners may not notice until it’s too late. If left without repair or maintenance, a heater will inevitably develop worse and worse problems until it costs more to keep fixing it than to replace. At Ambient Edge, we train our technical specialists to identify the little signs of wear and tear that point to larger problems in the future.
During a maintenance service call, our technical specialists inspect your heating system thoroughly for signs of wear and tear. These are some of the common steps they take during a regular maintenance call:
- Inspect the burner and ignition.
- Adjust moving parts and add lubrication as needed.
- Inspect fuel lines for damage or leaks.
- Inspect and secure all electrical connections.
- Replace air filters as needed.
But regular maintenance doesn’t just save you money in the future. A properly maintained heater works efficiently. By keeping your heater operating at peak performance, our technical specialists help reduce your energy spending. And by identifying and quickly fixing the little issues that appear over time, our technical specialists also save you the time of a larger repair–or, in the worst case, a new installation.
What heaters or furnaces do you work with?
Almost all of them! As veteran heater and furnace experts, we’ve seen just about everything when it comes to heating. And because we require ongoing training from all our technical specialists, you can be sure they’re up-to-date on all the current models.
These are the most common heaters we service:
- Furnaces. Furnaces are single purpose: that means they only work to heat your home. Usually this is done by burning oil or natural gas, then pumping the hot air through your home’s air ducts with a fan unit. A maintained and cared-for furnace can keep your house warm efficiently for 20 years. Modern natural gas furnaces are very efficient and come in several varieties depending on the heating needs of your home.
- Heat pumps. Heat pumps are dual-purpose: that means they heat your home in the winter, but they also work to keep it cool in the summer. They do this by reversing the direction of the air they pump, either pulling warm air in during the winter or pumping it out in the summer. This relies a lot on the temperature outside, which means heat pumps are often best used in mild climates.
We also work with propane heating systems, radiant in-floor heating, electric baseboards, radiant panels, and wall heaters. If it heats your home, we can fix it!
What if my heater breaks down?
Sadly, even a well-maintained heater breaks down sometimes. And a heater breakdown never happens at a convenient time. If your heater breaks on a cold January night, the last thing you want is to wait until morning for a solution. That’s why we offer 24/7 live, over-the-phone assistance and repair servicing. Our on-call team of heating repair experts will answer your questions, arrive quickly to assess the problem, and offer the best and most affordable solutions. We can often be there fast and finish repairs before the competition can even arrive.
How can we arrive so fast?
- We’re locally based, so we can get to you within hours of your call.
- We’re experts, so our technicians can diagnose and fix most heating issues in one brief service call.
- We’re fully equipped with most necessary parts, so you often don’t need to wait for a part to arrive.
We want to give you the tools and knowledge to make the best choice for your household. That’s why our technical specialists are happy to offer short-term and long-term price comparisons on repairs and new units. If you decide a new unit is your best option, Ambient Edge is will happily install any unit you choose. We even offer a wide variety of the best heater and furnace units on the market.
You don’t have to be on your own in a heating emergency. Call Ambient Edge to get the 24/7 emergency assistance and repair service you need to keep your household warm.
Talk to a North Las Vegas Heating Service and Maintenance Expert
Your heater works hard to keep you warm. We work hard to keep it that way. Our team of heating service and maintenance experts are here to make sure you never have to spend a night in the cold. Our experienced and highly trained team of heating experts are here to keep your house warm and your utility bill low. Call 702-928-7201 or click the book online button to talk to one of our heating service and maintenance experts today.