Are you in the market for a new air conditioning unit in Paradise, NV? Picking the right AC unit and the right installation company can ensure your home is comfortably cool for years to come. Working with professionals can also help you avoid serious issues with the installation of your new AC unit.
The technicians at Ambient Edge have years of experience correctly installing AC units. We are a dedicated air conditioning installation company in Paradise, NV, that focuses on putting the needs of our customers first with:
- Highly Trained NATE-Certified Technicians
- Free Estimates for AC Replacements
- Easy to Understand Flat Rate Pricing
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Complete our online contact form, or call (702) 948-7201 to get the help you need.
Can You Get Personalized AC Installation Service in Paradise?
Correctly installing your new AC system requires a personal touch. AC units are not a one-size fits all investment. That’s why Ambient Edge handles your unique needs by focusing on load calculation.
Load calculation can help you choose an AC unit that is the right size for your property. You can experience serious problems if:
- Your AC Unit is Too Small. A small AC unit may not keep your entire home cool. It can also wear out more quickly because it will end up running all the time. Constant operation may also increase your energy bill each month
- Your AC Unit is Too Big. Bigger isn’t always better when it comes to AC units. An over-powered AC unit may cause mold to grow in your property. It can also break down more frequently than an appropriately sized model and it may cost more to install
Working with professional AC installation technicians can boost the odds that you will get the AC unit that is best for you.
What Costs Are Involved in AC Installation?
Installing a new AC system involves more than purchasing the right unit. You may also need to plan on costs for labor and the installation of ductwork, if your home does not have pre-existing ducts to operation with your AC unit.
Skilled AC installation technicians can make sure that all aspects of the installation are completed properly. Improperly installed ductwork can, for example, have serious impacts on your home. Problems with duct work can lead to:
- Increased Allergies
- Drops in Air Quality
- Higher Energy Bills
You shouldn’t have to worry about adding extra costs for improperly completed work into your budget when you purchase a new AC unit. Focus on getting the expert help you need by working with a company that supports you with NATE-certified technicians.
When Should You Install Your New AC Unit?
You can’t always pick when you want to install a new AC system. If your old AC unit breaks down and cannot be repaired, the choice can feel like it is taken out of your hands. However, in some cases you may know in advance that you want to update your AC system.
You can save some money if you plan the installation for the cooler months of the year. AC units are generally less expensive during the winter months, which can allow you to cut your costs. Installing a new system in the off-months of the year can also allow you to plan exactly when you would like installation crews to visit your home.
How Can You Protect Your New AC Unit?
AC units are a big investment. You can extend the life of your AC unit – delaying the need to purchase another unit – by setting up a regular maintenance schedule. Homeowners that have their AC units regularly serviced can:
- Save Money on Energy Bills. Well-maintained AC units generally run more efficiently, cutting back on your energy costs
- Catch Problems Before They Become Serious. Servicing your AC unit can keep you informed about parts that are wearing out. This can allow you to replace parts before they cause a breakdown
You may decide to have your AC unit serviced one or two times a year in the Paradise, NV area. A check-up before cooling season starts can make sure you’re ready to face the heat of the summer with an efficiently working AC unit.
Call an Air Conditioning Installation Company in Paradise Now
The installation of a new AC system can be easy if you call the professionals at Ambient Edge. Our NATE-certified technicians can assess your needs and help you select the right AC unit for your home. We back up our installation services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so call us today at (702) 948-7201, or complete our online contact form.