Green Valley is no place to have AC problems. With our temperatures, even a temporary loss of cooling can cause significant discomfort—and even threaten the health of people you love. Don’t wait until business hours to get your AC emergency repaired. Call Ambient Edge and get service 24 hours a day.
Ambient Edge offers comprehensive 24-hour emergency AC repair in Green Valley and surrounding areas. We offer:
- Fast response time
- Up-front, flat-fee repair estimates
- Helpful “no-hassle” service with a history of 5-star reviews
Ambient Edge is a fast, effective, and locally-based AC repair company that has consistently delivered results to our customers for 15 years. Our technicians are NATE-certified, with the training and years of experience necessary to find the source of air conditioning problems fast and fix effectively. We arrive within hours of your call, and can often complete all repairs within a single service call.
Call us at 702-928-7201 and get your AC emergency resolved FAST.
How do I know my AC needs emergency repairs?
The easiest answer is to listen to your own comfort. If the temperature is rising and your AC breaks down, you may not be able to wait until morning for quality repairs. This is especially true if there are vulnerable members of your household whose health may be threatened by intense changes in temperature—such as elders or young children.
There are also a few signs you can look for that indicate you may have potential major problems that need to be addressed. Here are 5 signs your AC needs urgent repairs:
- Loud or unusual noises. If you hear loud banging, screeching, or thumping noises coming from your AC unit or vents, it may be a sign of a major problem with either the ductwork or a component of the AC unit itself. Air conditioners are designed to work with minimum sound disruption, and any unusual or loud noise is a sign of a big issue that should be fixed fast.
- Strange smells coming from vents. If there is an unpleasant smell coming from your vents, contact an AC expert for advice as soon as possible. If the smell is musty, it could be a sign that mold has started to grow inside your ductwork or the AC unit itself. Other sources of unpleasant smells include a loss of wire insulation. If you smell any unpleasant, musty, or burning smell from your AC, turn off the unit quickly and contact an air conditioning professional.
- Warm air from the vents. If your air conditioner is sending warm air through your vents, there is a major problem with one or more of its components. Make sure to turn off the unit and call an AC repair expert for advice.
- Water leaks. Your air ducts and AC unit should never leak liquid. Leaks can be a result of a faulty drain tube, which is a pressing but not urgent issue. But an AC unit leaking refrigerant is a significant health risk and should be fixed as soon as possible.
- Inadequate airflow through the house. This can be a sign of a blocked vent. If you’ve checked vents for obstructing objects or furniture and you are still experiencing warm spots or draughts, it may be a sign of a larger problem with your ductwork or air conditioner motor.
At Ambient Edge, your comfort is our priority. If you’re not comfortable in your own home and you want repairs fast, our expert technicians are on hand to make sure your home gets cool again as soon as possible. Call us—we can help.
How can I save money on urgent repairs?
Our AC repair experts work with you to find the best solutions to your AC problems—and to go easy on your budget. When you call our 24/7 live assistance line, our AC repair experts will help you diagnose your air conditioning issue and help you find the most effective and affordable solution, whether that means a quick DIY fix or a service call for the AC unit.
But of course, the best way to save money on urgent AC repairs is to prevent them before they happen. That’s why Ambient Edge also provides affordable air conditioning maintenance plans that find and fix AC problems before they become major repair issues.
In Green Valley, air conditioners should receive regular maintenance twice a year. The dust and intense heat of our desert air make our air conditioners work harder than in other parts of the country, which can cause faster wear on the delicate components that make up an AC unit. If these little issues aren’t caught early, they can quickly build into larger problems as the rest of the unit works harder to make up for a bent fan blade or a worn out motor.
- During a maintenance call, we typically:
- Clean or change the air filters
- Inspect the blower assembly
- Inspect and lubricate moving parts as needed
- Recalibrate the thermostat
- Check wires for rust, corrosion, and disconnection
Of course, even a well maintained air conditioner experiences more issues as it ages. If you notice you’re spending more money on repairs than you used to, it may be time to look into replacing your current model. Our air conditioning experts will help you compare the short-term and long-term costs of AC installation vs. repair. If you decide to replace your current unit, they’ll work with you to find the best deals, tax credits, and factory rebates to bring the upfront price of the unit as low as possible. And when you purchase your new air conditioner from Ambient Edge, we’ll also include a FREE comprehensive installation estimate.
Talk to a Green Valley 24-Hour Emergency Repair Expert Today
No one should have to wait when their AC is out. Get effective AC repairs when you need them most. Get Ambient Edge. Call 702-928-7201 to talk to one of our emergency air conditioning repair experts today.