Regular maintenance is an important part of keeping your furnace running at peak levels. If you believe your furnace is not working as well as it should, help is available. At this point, partner with a air conditioning repair company in Green Valley, NV, and schedule a furnace tune-up.
Ambient Edge makes it easy to get a Green Valley furnace tune-up. Our team can take a look at your furnace and help you get the best results from it. For more information, reach out to us.
How a Furnace Tune-Up Works
With a tune-up, a technician makes sure all of your heating system’s parts are working as expected. If not, the technician can perform repairs and replacements. They can also provide tips and recommendations to help you avoid a furnace breakdown.
Tune-ups can be performed on single-purpose furnaces that burn oil or natural gas and move hot air through a duct system. If you maintain your furnace, you can maximize its lifespan. Plus, you can consistently heat your space.
If you are unsure about whether now is the right time to tune up your furnace, Ambient Edge can help. We can answer frequently asked questions and many others about furnace tune-ups. To learn more, contact us today.
Furnace Tune-Up Benefits
A furnace tune-up in Green Valley delivers immediate and long-lasting benefits. If you set up a maintenance request, you can learn a lot about your heating system. The benefits of a furnace tune-up include:
- You can identify heating system problems before they get any worse. If you notice loud squeaking noises from your furnace, your heating system intermittently turning on or off, or other issues, you can resolve these problems before your system breaks down.
- You can improve your furnace’s efficiency. Setting up periodic maintenance appointments can help you improve your furnace’s annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE), reduce your utility bills, and keep your space warm and comfortable.
- You can lower your risk of safety problems. A tune-up provides you with insights into issues that can otherwise affect your health and well-being, such as the emission of carbon monoxide and other hazardous gases.
- You can file a warranty claim. If, for any reason, you have to file a claim based on your homeowner’s insurance policy, you can provide proof that you have maintained your system, which may boost your chances of getting approval.
- You can improve air quality. Since a technician cleans, clears, and replaces your system’s filters during a tune-up, they may be able to help you bolster indoor air quality.
It is usually a good idea to have your furnace serviced at least once a year. Any work you get done on your heating system should be completed by a qualified technician. If someone lacks sufficient training and experience with HVAC repairs and maintenance, they could compromise your system.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in Green Valley NV? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
What to Expect During a Furnace Tune-Up
In many instances, a tune-up of a furnace in Green Valley takes one to two hours. A technician stops by your property and gets to work right away. Some of the things the technician does during your tune-up include:
- Conducts a visual and draft inspection to look for blockages
- Performs a combustion analysis to examine your systems’ carbon monoxide levels and other important metrics
- Examines the heat exchanger
- Tests safety switches
- Verifies your systems’ burners work properly
- Evaluates the flame sensor and ignition device
- Reviews the combustion blower
- Checking out the main blower
- Inspects the drainage system
- Assesses the wiring
- Confirms gas pressure level
You can do all of these things on your own, but the time and costs required to do so add up. On top of that, you will have to go out and purchase the equipment required. Conversely, a heating services company in Green Valley has everything it needs to tune up your furnace and may even offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of its work.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Green Valley NV
Cost of a Green Valley Furnace Tune-Up
What you pay to tune up your furnace depends on the company you hire. Generally, a heating services company does whatever it can to provide affordable pricing. Some provide discounts and promotional offers to help you get the best price.
Keep in mind that the cost of replacing a furnace can be significant. If you forgo tune-ups, you may have no idea whether your heating system is working as it should. In the worst-case scenario, your system will stop working, you will not be able to heat your space, and you may have to spend big to replace your furnace altogether.
Rather than let your furnace’s performance deteriorate, be proactive. Partner with a heating services provider that knows the ins and outs of a tune-up. This business has technicians on staff who will help you tune up your furnace and avoid expensive system replacements and costly repairs.
How Long Your Furnace Should Last
If you buy a new furnace, the unit may keep working for up to 20 years. How long your system remains functional varies based on how well you care for it. If you schedule tune-ups, you are well-equipped to get the most value out of your heating system investment.
For those who have an old or new furnace, a tune-up can make a world of difference. The assessment allows you to address any issues that force your older furnace closer to its end of life. On the other hand, if you have a new furnace, scheduling yearly tune-ups helps you protect against any problems that can impact its longevity.
Of course, the heating services company you hire for tune-ups is key. Choose a business that has received many positive customer reviews. This company can schedule regular tune-ups and use them to identify and resolve any furnace issues in their early stages.
Request a Furnace Tune-Up in Green Valley
Ambient Edge can take care of all of your heating and cooling needs. If you are ready to schedule a tune-up of your furnace, we are here to help you out. To get started, contact us today.