Even in Green Valley, we need our heaters to keep our homes warm. In the winter months, our dry desert air can drop in temperature fast — sometimes even below freezing. But installing a heater or furnace is a lot of work. Making sure the furnace unit, air ducts, and compressor unit are installed properly and work together efficiently can take up a homeowner’s whole weekend. If not longer. And if any component isn’t installed correctly, it can lead to costly problems in the future. If you’re in need of a new furnace, you need a team you can trust to get the job done right.
Ambient Edge is your leading local source for heating and furnace installation in Green Valley. Our technicians are highly trained, NATE-certified experts with years of experience working with furnaces just like yours. And we don’t just install furnaces. We also sell a wide range of top-rated furnace models, and we include a FREE comprehensive installation estimate with the purchase of any furnace unit.
Ambient Edge offers:
- A guaranteed price match to give you the BEST price in town
- Start-to-finish heating system and furnace installation
- Energy-efficient new heating and furnace units
- Ductwork installation or repair if needed for your new system
- One year of maintenance included with your purchase & installation
A furnace is a huge investment. You need to be sure you’re getting the most out of it for as long as possible. But every house is different, which is why Ambient Edge handles every heater installation according to your house’s specific needs. Our highly experienced technicians have a deep understanding of air dynamics necessary to make sure your furnace operates at peak performance. Call 844-801-5772 to get the top-rated furnace installation service you deserve.
What heaters do you install in Green Valley?
We can install almost any kind of heating system that you prefer for your home. Our NATE-certified technicians have years of experience servicing and installing furnace units just like yours. And at Ambient Edge, we require all our technicians to take part in ongoing training, which means they’re updated on all the best and most energy efficient models. In other words: we know your heating system better than anyone else.
In Green Valley, we often install:
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Heat pump systems
- Propane heating systems
- Radiant in-floor heating
- Electric baseboards
- Wall heaters
If it heats your home and you need it installed, our technicians have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right. And with our 15 years of top-rated service, we happily back every job with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Call (928) 263-8698 Today or Book Online for Heating and Cooling Service!
3 Signs You Need a New Heater
The most obvious sign is when your furnace breaks down and the repairs would cost too much. Not every repair is a sign for replacement. In those cases, Ambient Edge provides a full range of heating and furnace repair services. But there are a few other signs your current furnace may be costing you more money than it’s worth to keep it up.
Here are three signs your furnace is costing you too much money:
- Your home isn’t getting warm. When your furnace is running but your house isn’t getting warm, it means your furnace is using energy inefficiently. This may be because your windows or doors aren’t fully closed, or because your air ducts have developed leaks. But if the problem is with your furnace, the cost of an inefficient unit might be more than the upfront cost of a replacement.
- Your furnace keeps needing repairs. When a heater keeps breaking down, it can end up costing you more money to get it running again than if you simply replaced it. That’s why our heating and furnace experts help you compare the short-term and long-term costs of repairing and replacing your furnace.
- Your utility bills get higher and higher. When a furnace gets older, it begins to develop issues that force it to work harder to keep a home warm. Even a maintained furnace will eventually develop these problems, though regular maintenance helps to extend the efficiency life of a furnace by many years. If you notice your utility bills costing you more money, it may be time to look into installing a new furnace.
We want to make sure you have the knowledge and experience necessary to make the best decision for your home. That’s why we have heating experts on hand to answer all your heating and furnace related questions. When you call our 24/7 assistance line, we’ll connect you with one of our experienced heating specialists who will help you talk through whether you need a new furnace model. Our comfort consultants can help you determine which model will best suit your needs, what to expect, and how to save the most money on your new furnace.
Free Installation Estimate: When you purchase your new furnace through Ambient Edge, we offer a FREE comprehensive installation estimate.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
What can I expect during my installation?
Our heating system and furnace installations include a two-step process. Because every house is different, each furnace installation requires unique specifications. Too small, and the furnace will struggle to heat your home properly. Too big, and it will work harder than it needs to. That’s why we start every furnace installation by sending a comfort specialist to your home to complete a full heat loss calculation of your home. Our technicians inspect and account for the unique layout of your home to calculate the level of heat loss from your roof, walls, windows, and doors. The result may be a surprising number—many homeowners don’t realize how much they are already losing from their current system, and this evaluation helps you save money month after month on energy bills.
Once we’ve completed your heat loss calculation, we’ll put together a comprehensive installation estimate that covers all the work we expect will be needed, from removing the old unit to air duct cleaning and repair. We keep open communication throughout the entire installation process, so you are never surprised by hidden fees.
We can then schedule a convenient time for the installation process itself, which is typically completed in a single day.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Green Valley NV and Las Vegas NV
Talk to a Green Valley Heating and Furnace Installation Expert Today
Don’t get just any furnace for your home. Get the furnace perfect for your home, and the top-rated installation service you need to make sure the job is done right. Call 844-801-5772 to talk to one of our heating and furnace experts today.