Air moves through Spring Valley, NV homes and businesses through a system of ducts. These air ducts are used when you heat or cool your property. Even when your AC or heater is not actively working, air moves through the ducts. When the system is working properly, you will probably never notice it. But problems can reduce the efficiency of your HVAC system and can even impact your health.
You can address any problems with your air ducts by calling Ambient Edge. Our NATE-certified technicians can:
- Clean Your Air Ducts
- Repair Damage to Commercial and Residential Air Ducts
- Seal Air Ducts That Are Leaking
When Should You Clean Your Air Ducts?
Most of us do not think about our air ducts as we go about our day-to-day life. Ducts generally gather dirt and contaminants slowly, over a period of months or years. It is recommended that you have your ducts cleaned:
- Every 5-10 Years for Residential Properties
- Every 5 Years for Offices and Retail Businesses
Note that there are some businesses that may require more frequent air duct cleaning. Restaurants, for example, can be very hard on air ducts. A professional air duct cleaning technician can assess the unique needs of your business to set up a cleaning schedule that works for you.
What Happens If You Don’t Clean Your Air Ducts?
It can be easy to put off cleaning your air ducts. After all, out of sight, out of mind. However, there are some important reasons that you should plan on regularly cleaning for your air duct system in Spring Valley. Dirty air ducts can:
- Reduce the Efficiency of Your Heating and Cooling System. Dirty air vents lead to dirty air filters. You will likely have to replace air filters more often. Build up can also make your system work harder when it comes time to heat or cool your property. This can raise energy costs and increase the chances your heating or cooling system will break down
- Negatively Affect Your Air Quality. All of the air you breathe at home or at work is circulated through your air vents. Vents can spread contaminants and dust from one room to the next. This can occur even if you regularly clean your home or business
- Threaten Your Health. Allergens can move more easily through a dirty vent system. In fact, if your allergies are getting noticeably worse it can be a sign that you need to clean your vent system. Dirty air vents can also increase issues with asthma and expose you to bacteria that can make you sick
You can save money on your energy bills and protect your health by making sure your air ducts are regularly and properly cleaned in Spring Valley.
Why Should You Seal or Repair Your Air Ducts?
Cleaning your air ducts regularly can improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling system while protecting your health. However, sometimes the problems with your air ducts cannot be handled even with professional cleaning.
Depending on the age of your air ducts and their type of air duct system in your property, you may need to consider:
- Having Your Air Ducts Sealed. Technicians can stop air from leaking out of your air ducts with sealing. This makes ducts almost completely airtight, which can make it easier and less expensive to heat your home or business. Proper seals can also stop contaminants from entering your air ducts
- Having Your Air Ducts Repaired. Air ducts may need repaired if they were not initially installed properly or if they have begun to corrode over time. Damaged air ducts cost you on energy costs when it comes to heating and cooling your property. They can also gather moisture which can allow mold to begin growing in your home or business and spreading through the air
Air duct repairs or sealing can be completed quickly by professionals here in Spring Valley. Make sure you work with technicians who have NATE-certification to get the best possible results for your air duct cleaning, sealing, or repair needs.
Call an Air Duct Cleaning, Sealing, and Repair Company in Spring Valley Today
Getting professional help cleaning, sealing, or repairing your air ducts is as simple as calling
(702) 948-7201 and speaking with the team at Ambient Edge. We support all of your work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we’ll work tirelessly to handle any issues you are facing with your ductwork. Protect your health and lower your energy bills by calling us now.