It can be a daunting task to find out why your commercial air conditioning unit is not functioning properly, even with experience doing so. However, there is good news for you as we at Ambient Edge have you covered. From an air conditioner blowing out hot air to one gathering frost from improper functioning, contacting an experienced HVAC professional to diagnose and treat your unit is a smart decision.
Our team of highly-trained technicians at Ambient Edge has the knowledge and experience to handle all your air conditioning repair needs. We even specialize in equipment replacement as well! So call for your commercial air conditioning repair in Boulder City, NV, and we will have your AC unit up and running ASAP.
Four Common Problems You May Face with Air Conditioning
Air conditioning units, like any other equipment, will keep repairs over the product’s life span. Most issues we face with our units are common problems throughout the industry. There will always be exceptions to the norm, but typically there are common issues that you may face when dealing with repairs to your unit.
Here are some of the most frequently seen types of air conditioning issues our repair professionals work with:
- Dirty Air Filters
- Problems with YourThermostat Issues
- Low Refrigerant
- Frozen Evaporator Coils
Commercial AC Problems that Require Repairs in Boulder City, NV
Some of the most common problems commercial AC units experience include:
- Dirty Air Filters: Dirty air filters not only bring dirty pollutants to your air. However, they can also cause major issues for your system if not taken care of early. Cleaning your air filters regularly and changing them every couple of months as needed will prevent most of the headaches associated with dirty filters.
- Problems with Your Thermostat: A faulty thermostat can give off incorrect temperature readings and may also lead to your system turning on and off too frequently or not turning on. This will lead to your unit overworking itself and potential issues stemming from it down the road.
- Low Refrigerant: Refrigerant is the component that pulls the heat and humidity out of the air, making the temperature of your air a desired consistency. A lack of refrigerant in your system will result in improper heating and cooling of your place.
- Frozen Evaporator Coils: When your system has frozen evaporator coils, they are generally caused by a lack of warm airflow being delivered, and the coils will get cold to the point that frost accumulates on the pipe. Frozen coils are generally a sign of a more significant problem.
Ambient Edge has the extensive training and the years of experience needed to fix any HVAC issue your commercial business may be dealing with. Additionally, we are proud to offer our clients preventative maintenance contracts. This way, you will never have to deal with AC problems ruining the air quality and comfort in your commercial business.
Our Preventative Maintenance Contract
Are you the type that does not like to be bothered with remembering to do maintenance on your appliances? Then, we have something for you which will be a game-changer for you! When your company chooses Ambient Edge’s preventative maintenance contract, you can rely on us to do the work for you so that you only need to worry about what temperature you want to have your place stay at.
If we find any issues with your system, we quickly resolve them. Never worry about your air filter creating poor-quality air or low refrigerant levels forcing your AC system to blow hot air ever again. We back all our work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. At Ambient Edge, we are proud to be one of the area’s top full-service commercial air conditioner and refrigeration contractors.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in Boulder City NV? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
What We Offer Our Clients and Commercial Customers
Do not wait; schedule an estimate for preventive maintenance with us today. Ambient Edge offers maintenance option plans to help keep your air conditioner strong all year while you save money. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Lower repair costs
- Air conditioner equipment installation
- Longer equipment life
- Custom preventative maintenance contracts
- High-quality comfort
- 24/7 emergency service
Meet with one of our commercial air conditioning repair specialists in Boulder City, NV today!
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Boulder City NV
Signs that Your Commercial Air Conditioner Drain Line Need to Be Cleaned
If your air conditioner drain line needs cleaning, there are certain signs you might notice. After inspecting your line, you will want to clean it out using a vinegar-based solution if any of these signs are current:
- The smell of mold in your AC vents or drain
- Standing water near your AC’s condenser unit
- Water damage around or near your unit
- Your AC is not cooling your home properly
- Your AC turns off without you doing so
If you determine that your system has any of these symptoms, check the drain for a block. Sometimes a simple flush of the drain can fix your issues. However, if you flush the drain and the blockage is still there, you may need a commercial air conditioner repair team to step in and fix it.
We can also take steps to ensure your system is running optimally. It is possible your air conditioner is simply too old and needs to be updated. Our team can help you select the right system for your commercial business so you can remain up and running at all times.
Contact One of Our Contractors at Ambient Edge Commercial Air Conditioning Repair in Boulder City, NV Today
A problem with your ac unit can be more than a headache. However, with the help of a skilled professional from Ambient Edge, you can come out on top and avoid being stuck with equipment that does not work properly.
Call us today to schedule an appointment, and one of our specialists will stop by to assess and correct the problem. We are on call 24/7 to handle any heating, venting, and air conditioning issues you may experience. You can also contact us online if that would be easier. Visit our website and fill out a little information, and we will be helping you in no time.