Arizona’s heat temperature is no joke. This is why no one likes to deal with the extreme heat in Bullhead City. So, when your heating or air conditioning suddenly quits on you or starts malfunctioning, you need to get the best heating and AC repair professional in Bullhead City, AZ, to fix it immediately.
At Ambient Edge, we offer reliable HVAC repair, maintenance, and installation services. And because we understand how important your comfort is, our professionals are trained and equipped to offer fast heating and air conditioning repair services.
Our HVAC technicians are capable of fixing all makes and models of heating and cooling systems. Ambient Edge also offers same-day heating and cooling repair in Bullhead City. So, contact us today to stop the discomfort.
Signs that You Need to Repair Your HVAC System in Bullhead City, AZ
When your heating and cooling system suddenly shuts down, that’s a clear indicator that it has to be repaired. But you shouldn’t have to wait until that happens before you attempt to fix the problems. Most of the time, HVAC systems give adequate warning signs before they quit completely. These include:
- Malfunctioning thermostat device – A faulty thermostat means higher energy bills and an uncomfortable home. If the batteries aren’t the problem, then you need to get an HVAC professional to take a look at the regulator.
- Blowing hot/cold air instead of cool/hot air – A fully functional HVAC system works as desired. So, if yours is blowing hot air when it should be cooling, then you need to have the unit checked out.
- Weak airflow – If the airflow from your HVAC unit seems weak or not strong enough, chances are there’s a leak somewhere and it should be checked out. Leaving it that way means that your heating and cooling system would have to work extra hard which might lead to higher utility bills.
- Air conditioning unit makes noise – Your HVAC unit is designed to be quiet. So, when it’s making noises in the form of rattles, creaks, clunking noises, howls, and other noises, you need to have it looked at by a Bullhead City HVAC professional.
- Produces strange smells – When your air filter is dirty, it could produce musty or unpleasant smells in the home.
- High humidity – Air conditioners routinely eliminate excess moisture from the home. So, when your home still feels humid when the AC is on, it means the unit isn’t functioning properly.
- You need to replace the “gas” or refrigerant frequently – Refrigerants are designed to last a minimum of 3 years. So, if you have to refill it frequently, then there’s a leak somewhere and you need to fix that leak.
- Higher energy bills – If your energy bills are unusually high, and you didn’t acquire new appliances or your energy provider didn’t increase their rates, then, it’s possible that your heating and cooling unit may be responsible.
- Old HVAC unit – If your HVAC system is older than a decade, you should start considering a replacement. This is because this equipment and its components have a lifespan. Once they get old, the parts will start failing, thus requiring multiple fixes and repairs. It’s just better to have them replaced with newer units that have higher energy efficiency.
We understand that this might seem like a lot to take note of. But, it’s best to pay attention to your heating and cooling system. And if you feel like there’s something amiss in your unit’s performance, one of our heating and air conditioning repair technicians in Bullhead City, can come to check it out.
It’s always better to be proactive about these things than to be caught unawares, and have to suffer through a sweltering sunny afternoon or night.
Sounds that Show Your HVAC System Is Faulty
When your HVAC system works as it should, the quiet humming sound can serve as white noise that lulls you to sleep. But when the sounds coming out of the heating and cooling system are weird, then, something is wrong. If you hear the following sounds from your unit, have the unit checked out immediately:
- Hissing or screeching noise – If you hear a hissing sound coming out of your HVAC system, chances are you have a leak somewhere in the system. Screeches mean something is scraping against something in the system. You should have them repaired quickly.
- Bubbling noise – If there’s a bubbling noise in your unit, the refrigerant liquid may be escaping and the bubbling noise is probably from trapped air in the system.
- Rattles and clicks – Good, functional HVAC units should have no rattles or clicks. So, if you’re hearing this, chances are something is loose somewhere or something is causing the clicking sound.
- Loud bangs in the system – If you hear this, shut off the system promptly and have an expert HVAC professional come take a look at your unit. Your heating and cooling system should NEVER have any loud banging noises. Loud bangs are usually a result of your blower or motor failing or being loose. Ignoring this might lead to the complete replacement of the unit.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in Boulder City NV? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
24-Hour Emergency HVAC Repair Service in Bullhead City
The Arizona heat can be intense and unrelenting. If your air conditioning dies or quits in the middle of a hot afternoon, you know that it can get incredibly hot, very fast. If that happens, you need a reliable HVAC repair professional to come to your rescue.
At Ambient Edge, we understand the importance of ensuring that your air conditioning works all the time. This is why we offer a 24-hour emergency HVAC repair service. So, whether your heating and cooling unit quit at 12 noon or 12 midnight, our service professionals will be available to come and fix the problem.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Boulder City NV
Schedule Heating and AC Repair in Bullhead City, AZ
At Ambient Edge, we prioritize your comfort at all times. We offer top-class heating and AC repair in Bullhead City, AZ. This is why residents of Bullhead City and other cities in Arizona trust us.
We’re capable, highly trained, licensed, bonded, and insured. And because we’re committed to customer satisfaction, we will do all we can to ensure that your heating and cooling system works as designed.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our Bullhead CityHVAC repair professionals.