If you own a restaurant in the Boulder City, Nevada area, then you know how important commercial ventilation is to your business. You can have just any company working on your ventilation hood. The company must be skilled and knowledgeable on the ways in which air flows throughout a kitchen space. They must be able to repair and install systems as efficiently as possible while remaining within the confines of the state and local safety codes.
If your ventilation hood needs some work, you need a company you can trust. At Ambient Edge, we’ve worked hard to build up our customers’ trust over the last 15 years with our top-rated customer service. Call us at 888-628-5890 to receive the top-notch ventilation service you and your company deserve.
How to Tell When There’s a Problem
The good news about a ventilation unit failure is that you usually have plenty of warning before your system goes down to fix it before disaster strikes. It will struggle to continue to do its job until it just cannot go on anymore without some attention.
What follows are some of the signs to look for that signal a visit from a qualified technician is in your immediate future:
- You notice a burning smell, or smoke coming from the unit.
- The hood is hot to the touch.
- The motor is noisy when it runs, or it is making a clicking noise.
- You have condensation build-up on, and run-off from, the hood.
- You notice grease dripping from the hood.
While some of these problems can signal an emergency (i.e. that your business may be threatened by a fire), you can head some of them off at the pass before they become a serious problem. Particularly if you notice a burning smell, or if you believe something may be melting, immediately disconnect the power supply before you even call for help.
Services We Offer
At Ambient Edge, in addition to the comprehensive repair service we offer for your ventilation system and the unit, we also offer the following:
- Maintenance Service. We offer affordable preventative maintenance plans so you can get ahead of a problem before it takes over your business. Routine cleaning and care cuts down on interruptions and increases your unit’s efficiency. You can choose from a one-time maintenance service call or a plan to help cut down on costs.
- Full ventilation unit installations. We customize your installation to the individual needs of your business. We will only install your new ventilation hood and system after we agree on the appropriate system for your particular workspace. We analyze the airflow to determine the kind of air pressure you need to ensure the maximum performance and efficiency of your system.
- 24/7 Emergency Service. We offer round-the-clock, live phone assistance so that you can enjoy the fastest service possible from NATE-certified technicians. We respond to your call ASAP so we can minimize your downtime and get you back up running in no time flat. We live to serve, which is why we offer flexible hours to support you and your business.
When you’re a customer of Ambient Edge, you’ll never feel like you’re just a number. We take pride in getting to know our customers and their needs so that we can provide them with the all-inclusive they expect when they reach out to our company for help.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in Boulder City NV? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
Ventilation Systems We Install
In all our years here at Ambient Edge, we’ve come to learn that every kitchen is different. Every business has a different layout, which means that every kitchen has different needs. That’s why it’s so important that an installation company takes the time to get to know your business and doesn’t just have one set installation plan for every kitchen.
At Ambient Edge, we design your ventilation system by analyzing the airflow dynamics of your individual workspace while keeping the air quality of both your customers and your staff into consideration. We help you avoid pesky problems, like drafts, while also preventing more serious problems, like grease fires.
Some of the systems we commonly install and service include:
- Type I and Type II Ventilation Hoods (Grease and Condensation Hoods)
- Canopy, Island, and Proximity Hoods
- Makeup Air Systems
- Exhaust and Supply Fans
- Commercial Restaurant HVAC Systems, including Ductwork
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Boulder City NV
If You Need a Commercial Restaurant Ventilation Hood Installation and Repair Company, We Can Help!
If you need someone to repair or install your commercial restaurant ventilation hood in the Boulder City area, we can be there in no time. We offer fair quotes with no hidden fees, and we even offer coupons on our website to help offset those unexpected costs. So, fill out our contact form, or give us a call at 888-628-5890 today!