Installing a new furnace is difficult work. Whether it’s replacing an old unit or installing a new, energy-efficient model, a homeowner can spend their whole weekend removing the old unit and properly installing the new unit into their homes heating system—if not longer. And even the most knowledgeable homeowner can run into problems if any component isn’t calibrated correctly or doesn’t completely align with local codes. Luckily, there’s no need to install a furnace on your own. Ambient Edge is here to help.
Ambient Edge is your local heating and furnace installation company in Lake Havasu. At Ambient Edge, we take the hassle out of heating by sending experienced, NATE-certified technicians to get the job done right the first time. We offer:
- Professional furnace installation
- Licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection
- NATE-certified technicians with years of industry experience
- Comprehensive estimates with flat-rates and NO hidden fees
- All work backed by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We know your time is valuable. Our technicians are reliable and on time, with a focus on your comfort. We install all furnace units, and we’ll offer you a FREE estimate on your installation when you buy your new furnace from us. Call 928-263-8698 to get the 5-star furnace installation service you need.
What furnaces do you install in Lake Havasu?
Pretty much all of them! If it heats your home, our technicians can get it set up for you. That’s because we don’t stop at NATE-certification—the industry standard in furnace repair and installation. All our technicians are also seasoned industry experts with years of experience working with furnaces just like yours. They also take part in ongoing training, which means they’re always updated on the most current models and local codes.
The heating systems we often install in Lake Havasu include:
- Heat pumps
- Forced air systems (electric or gas)
- Ductwork and ventilation
Whether or not you have a furnace in mind you’d like installed in your home, give us a call. We’ll connect you with a live operator who can answer any questions you may have and will help you identify the most efficient units within your price range. We’ll work with your schedule to find the best time to give you your installation estimate.
How can I save money on a new furnace?
A heating system or furnace can put a big dent in your wallet. But the good news is a maintained and energy-efficient unit can run for decades, keeping your home cozy and saving you money on monthly utility bills. There are also a number of ways to save money on the upfront cost of a furnace, including:
- Factory rebates and promotions
- Purchasing highly efficient units.
At Ambient Edge, we do more to save you money. Our heating experts will be happy to help you track down the rebates and promotions you need to get the best unit for your home. We also offer a price match guarantee—so you know you’re getting the best price in town.
How does an installation work?
A furnace doesn’t just need to be installed carefully. It also needs to be installed in the right place. A furnace or heating system installed in an inefficient location or isn’t integrated effectively into your ductwork will be forced to work harder to warm a home, which costs you money. Our team of expert technicians have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right the first time and make sure you see the savings on your next utility bill.
The installation process includes:
- An installation estimate. Part of taking the hassle out of heating installation is offering clear and up front numbers. We work to keep the installation process as transparent as possible. We’ll send one of our comfort specialists to your home to assess the work that needs to be done and the best possible locations for installing your furnace and ductwork. After they finish the assessment, they’ll give you a flat-rate estimate that includes all the work we expect to have to do with NO hidden charges.
- Finding the right unit. If you don’t already have a heating unit, our heating experts will work with you to find the best option within your budget. They’ll compare savings on models that maximize energy savings and comfort. Our heating experts will also help you find rebates and tax credits to bring the price point even lower.
- Removing the old unit. If you are replacing an old or broken unit, our expert technicians will carefully and professionally remove your existing furnace before installing the new unit.
- Installing your new furnace. Our technicians will install your new unit with care and precision according to all local building codes. Once the unit is installed, they’ll also fine-tune and calibrate the unit so it works at peak performance.
- Installing or adjusting ductwork. Most furnaces require ductwork to transport the hot air it makes throughout your home. If you don’t already have ductwork in your home, our expert technicians know how find the most efficient placement for air ducts and vents so you get the most comfort and energy savings out of your furnace. And if you already have ductwork, our technicians will inspect and repair your existing air ducts as needed.
Talk to a Lake Havasu Heating and Furnace Installation Specialist Today
No one needs to struggle through a furnace installation on their own. When you’re replacing your furnace, you need a team of heating system experts who has your back. You need Ambient Edge. Our experienced, NATE-certified technicians have the knowledge and experience to get you the most comfort for your money—and with our 15-year record of excellence, we happily back all our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Call 928-263-8698 to speak with one of our heating and furnace installation specialists today.