You shouldn’t have to pay for inadequate heating in the winter. But in Lake Havasu, many homeowners suffer from draughts and expensive utility bills. The culprit: too little insulation, or no insulation at all. Winter nights get cold in Lake Havasu—they can even drop below freezing. On chilly nights, the right insulation will trap heat inside, helping your furnace keep your house warm and cozy without using too much energy in the process. You need a team of insulation experts with the knowledge and experience to do the job right the first time. You need Ambient Edge.
At Ambient Edge, we offer:
- Experienced, NATE-certified technicians
- Residential insulation installations
- Commercial insulation installations
- Energy audits for homes or businesses
- Energy-efficient insulation choices that save
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Ambient Edge is the top-rated local insulation installation company in Lake Havasu. At Ambient Edge, we pride ourselves on putting your comfort first. In fact, we have a 15-year record of excellence in insulation services. Our customers often only need one service call from our NATE-certified expert technicians to become returning customers. Get the 5-star insulation services you need to keep your house comfortable without breaking the bank. All our work is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Call 928-263-8698 to talk to get your flat-rate estimate today.
Why do I need insulation?
Summers may get hot in Lake Havasu, but when winter rolls around our heater’s work hard to keep out the cold of the dry desert air. In our effort to provide comfort for our customers at an affordable price, we’ve noticed that inefficient insulation and improper insulation installation cause some of the biggest costs in Lake Havasu homes.
You may need new insulation if:
- You notice your energy bill is too high. If your utility bills spike in the winter, it could be because your home is losing heat through leaks in its insulation. Effective insulation traps heat indoors, which prevents your furnace from working too hard or too long to keep you warm.
- Your home gets really warm, then really cold. Huge swings in temperature are often a sign that your home is losing a lot of warmth from poor insulation, which causes your furnace to work in overdrive to make up the lost heat. This causes your home to swing from chilly to hot throughout the day, and ends up costing you a lot on your next utility bill.
- You notice areas in your house that are warmer or colder than the rest. Cold spots and warm spots can feel spooky, but they’re often just caused by an air leak in the nearby insulation. Filling those leaks with new, energy-efficient insulation will help prevent cold spots and draughts.
- You start seeing unexpected guests in your home. Critters try to find their way into warm places in the winter, but proper insulation can help block up any paths they might find into your house.
- Your roof or walls leak when it rains. Water leaks can be a sign of poor insulation. Insulation in the roof and walls helps to block the paths water can find into your house, preventing the need for costly and extensive repairs throughout your home.
- You are considering a new heating system. In some cases, proper insulation can extend the life of an existing furnace by keeping your home warmer than ever before. Or, if you’re definitely installing a new furnace, it may be the perfect time to get the insulation done too.
Finally, if it’s been many years since your insulation was installed, or if you don’t remember when the insulation in your home was installed, it may be time for a professional inspection and energy audit of your home. At Ambient Edge, our expert technicians know where to look to find sources of possible heat and energy loss in your home. Once they’ve assessed the efficiency of your current insulation, our insulation experts will walk you through the best solutions to address those inefficiencies within your budget. No one should have to pay more for less heat. Call today to get your comprehensive energy audit.
Call (928) 263-8698 Today or Book Online for Heating and Cooling Service!
Does insulation help in the summer?
Yes! nInsulation keeps us warm in the winter, but many of us don’t know it also keeps us cool in the summer. On hot summer days, your home absorbs heat through its roof and walls. That heat sticks around long after the sun has gone down, and radiates throughout the whole home.
This leads to a smothering warmth in the home that’s uncomfortable—and costs you money as your air conditioner works harder to cool off your home.
But properly installed, energy-efficient insulation helps to trap cold air inside while blocking heat from radiating indoors. This saves money on utility bills, extends the life of your air conditioner, and keeps your household comfortable.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
Insulation Saves You Money
Good insulation saves you money in three main ways:
- In the summer, it prevents your home from getting overheated in the first place, by preventing the home from absorbing as much heat into the interior.
- Year round, it prevents “leaking” of climate-controlled air, whether it be air conditioning in the summer or heat in the winter. This directly reduces your energy bills.
- Long term, it means your heat and AC don’t have to struggle to work as hard, improving performance and potentially preventing costly repairs. In many cases, a well-insulated home actually extends the life of the furnace or AC.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Lake Havasu AZ and Las Vegas NV
Talk to a Lake Havasu Insulation Installation Specialist Today
No one should have to pay more for less comfort. At Ambient Edge, we work hard to keep your home comfortable without breaking the bank. Our team of NATE-certified industry experts have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right the first time, so you can rest easy knowing your comfort is in good hands. Call 928-263-8698 to talk to one of our insulation installation specialists today.
*This service is only offered as an add on with HVAC installations.