A furnace is a big investment for any house, but a furnace that is cared for will last a long time. With regular maintenance, a furnace can last up to 15 years—sometimes even more. But keeping a heating system maintained is a lot of work. Heating systems are big and complex, often integrating large furnace units with small fans and air ducts throughout your home. It takes a lot of training and experience to know where to look for signs of wear and tear. To keep your furnace running well, you need a team of experts who know your furnace inside and out. You need Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge is your leading local source for heating and furnace service and maintenance in Lake Havasu. Our team of expert service and maintenance technicians are all NATE-certified—the industry standard in heating systems and furnace servicing. Our technicians are reliable, on-time, and provide lasting results. Every day, they continue the 15-year history of quality service that has made Ambient Edge a local leader.
Ambient Edge offers the best in:
- Expert technicians with years of experience
- Maintenance plans that save you money now and later
- Fast and reliable furnace repairs
- New heating system and furnace installation
- 24/7 emergency repairs and live assistance
- Flat-rate estimates with NO hidden fees
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all jobs
Your furnace works hard to keep you comfortable. At Ambient Edge, we work hard to make sure it keeps working at its best for years to come. We only work with seasoned industry experts, which means you can always be confident you’re getting the very best service we offer. Your comfort is our priority. Call 928-263-8698 to get the top-rated heating maintenance your home needs.
What heating systems do you service in Lake Havasu?
Nearly all of them! At Ambient Edge, our technicians have the knowledge and experience to make sure any heating system works at peak performance. That’s because at Ambient Edge, we see NATE-certification as just the beginning. Our team of expert technicians go through continuous training to ensure they are up-to-date on current models and local building codes. And since we only work with seasoned industry experts, chances are our technicians already have years of experience working with furnaces just like yours.
In Lake Havasu, we commonly service:
- Electric or gas furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Propane heaters
And many more. If your home relies on a heating system to keep it cozy over winter, our technicians have the knowledge and experience to keep it running efficiently for years.
What can I expect from a maintenance service call?
During a heating tune-up, our technicians will complete a comprehensive inspection of your heating system or furnace. We will search the whole system for the little signs of wear and tear that require attention or signal future problems—and make sure everything is running at its best.
These are the typical steps we take in our maintenance calls:
- Inspect the entire system
- Check calibrations on control systems
- Inspect burner and pilot light
- Inspect fuel lines for corrosion and leaks
- Adjust and lubricate moving parts
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Recommend any needed repairs
- Adjust your heating system for optimum performance—and maximum energy savings
If we recommend any repairs, we can typically take care of them immediately during the same visit.
How does a maintenance call save me money?
Keeping your furnace serviced every year saves you money in the short term and long term. The biggest savings you’ll experience with regular maintenance are preventative. By keeping your furnace calibrated and running as efficiently as possible, our technicians keep the little components that make up your furnace from wearing down quickly. This helps prevent the need for major costly repairs and early unit replacement in the future.
But you don’t have to wait long before you’ll notice more obvious savings. A well-maintained furnace heats your home efficiently. That means less fuel, energy, and money spent keeping your home comfy and cozy. And those little savings every month add up to huge savings over the lifetime of your furnace.
What if my heater breaks down completely?
If you lose heating completely, it probably signals a problem that requires professional assistance—fast. However, before you call a professional there are a few solutions you can try on your own.
- If your heater is making cool or cold air, check the thermostat to make sure it is set to “on” and “heat.” Next, make sure your air vents are clear of furniture or objects. If they are blocked, your air vents won’t be able to allow heat to pass through them efficiently.
- If your heater simply won’t turn on, check to make sure your thermostat has fresh batteries. Next, make sure the circuit breaker to the furnace hasn’t been tripped. If you have a gas furnace, you can also check to make sure the valve to the gas line is set to “open” and that the pilot light is turning on. If the pilot light does not turn on, follow your furnace’s instruction manual to safely light it again or contact a heating professional to inspect the pilot light.
- If the problem still isn’t solved, don’t worry. We offer 24-hour emergency furnace repair and assistance. Our expert heating technicians are available 24/7 for emergency repairs and assistance. Once you call our emergency service line, we’ll connect you with one of our heating and furnace repair experts. They will help you to diagnose the problem and walk you through the best solutions within your budget.
Talk to a Lake Havasu Heating Service & Maintenance Expert Today
You shouldn’t have to worry about getting the most out of your furnace. Let Ambient Edge take the hassle out of heating with our annual tune-up and repair services. Call 928-263-8698 to speak with a heating service and repair expert today.