Having a new air conditioning system installed is not a small job. That’s double true in the Laughlin area, where people need their AC to stand up to extreme desert summers and deliver the most reliable cool air with the lowest energy cost. Even small differences in how your AC system is configured can make a real difference—and save you money. Let the experts at Ambient Edge help you.
Ambient Edge is Laughlin’s favorite air conditioning installation company. We have a 15-year history of delivering the best service and the most reliable workmanship. When we install AC, we optimize its performance and deliver you the most savings possible.
Here’s what makes Ambient Edge different:
- 5-star service on every installation
- Full-service installation can include ductwork, integrated air purifier, insulation, and the removal of the old AC unit
- Comprehensive estimate gives you ONE price with no surprises
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your estimate is FREE when you buy an air conditioning unit from us.
Let us show you what a no-hassle installation looks like. Call Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get your estimate today.
How much does AC installation cost?
Beware “fixed-rate” install prices! Every home is different, and so is every AC system. That means the only way to give an accurate price is to perform an in-home estimate. Companies that claim to give a fixed rate for installation will often tack on exorbitant extra fees at the end—often with no warning.
At Ambient Edge, we don’t believe in shady pricing. Instead, we give you a comprehensive in-home estimate. That way, we make sure we understand what you want to get out of your AC system, and we make sure that our price reflects all the features you want.
We will evaluate:
- Do you already have ductwork? Will it work with the new system as-is? Does it need any repairs?
- What kind of AC unit will give proper coverage to your whole home and give you the results you want?
- Are we saving you the most possible on energy costs?
- What’s the best way to configure your air conditioning system, so that you get the best performance in the long run?
And we work to save you money. Here’s how:
- We do long-term cost analysis so you can compare the true cost of different units
- We work from your budget and help you trim unnecessary add-ons
- We review tax credits and rebates that may maximize your savings
- We project energy savings so you know when a unit will “pay for itself”
We keep our estimates affordable, and they are FREE for customers buying an air conditioning system from Ambient Edge. Our goal is to give you all the facts so you make the best decision possible.
How do I know if I need ductwork with my AC installation?
We want to be clear: the choice is always up to you. We believe in delivering value, and we will not push unnecessary ductwork repairs. If you do decide you need ducts repaired or upgraded, we can include the cost in your estimate.
The two things to consider when it comes to ductwork are leaky ducts and poor configuration:
- Damaged or leaking ducts can “bleed” cool air into the attic, a crawlspace, or under the floors—essentially throwing your money out the window. Minor leaking can usually be addressed with fairly minimal repairs. If there is damage (from water, for example), replacing some sections of ductwork may be a better idea.
- Bad duct configuration can be as simple as a room that doesn’t get enough coverage, or it can involve a system of ducts that are routed poorly and waste energy. We can address rooms that are always too warm, or help you lower energy costs in general.
Improvements to ductwork can not only reduce monthly utility bills, but help prevent your AC unit from getting overworked, and ultimately extend its lifespan. We can carry out ductwork in the same visit as the installation in most cases.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 928-433-2979 to Schedule Service
Get an Estimate for Air Conditioning Installation in Laughlin
A new AC system is an investment. You deserve to get the most out of it. Let us walk you through your options and help you plan a no-hassle installation. We back every job with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Call 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our comfort consultants today.