Nothing is worse than losing AC on a hot day—or a hot night. But smart homeowners know who to call: Ambient Edge, your top-rated, 24/7 emergency AC repair service in Laughlin.
At Ambient Edge, we give you everything you need:
- Live 24-hour phone assistance to answer questions and help you decide if you have an emergency
- 24-hour teams that show up fast and get the job done right
- Flat-rate pricing and a 100% guarantee on every job
Don’t sweat for one minute longer than you have to. Call Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get your emergency repair right away.
The 24-Hour AC Service You Can Trust
We all know how tough it is to find a good repairman. Some show up late. Some are rude. Some keep changing the price on you, and others don’t seem to know how to fix the problem at all. When we founded Ambient Edge, we had a simple goal: deliver 5-star service and repairs that work. Every. Single. Time.
Here’s how we live up to that:
- No one has better technicians. Our technical specialists aren’t just NATE-certified. In addition, we give them extensive ongoing training, and make sure they know how to handle every job we send them to. And when they show up, they’re friendly and helpful.
- We show up fast. Every AC service says it offers emergency service but many just don’t have the bandwidth to handle lots of calls. As a result they run late, keep changing the time or in some cases don’t show up at all. We have enough teams and resources to get experts to your home on time and FAST.
- Pricing you can trust. When we show up, we start by identifying the problem and giving you a flat-rate estimate. You always get the estimate up front and we will never add hidden fees. You can make an informed choice and not be surprised later.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We believe in our repairs, and we back every single one with our 100% guarantee.
All of this adds up to one thing: happy customers. We get top reviews, we’ve won multiple awards for our customer service, and people recommend us to their friends. Give us a call and see how we can help you.
Call (928) 263-8698 Today or Book Online for Heating and Cooling Service!
What kinds of AC emergencies do you handle in Laughlin?
If you have an AC problem, we can fix it. Ambient Edge offers fast, reliable service from top-trained technical specialists. Our technicians Are NATE-certified with extensive ongoing training. Each team member is friendly, helpful and focused on one thing: getting your problem resolved with the least headache for you.
Our 24/7 on-call team can handle any kind of AC emergency, including:
- AC turns on for a short time and turns off again
- AC won’t turn on at all
- Air coming from vent is warm or hot
- Declining performance from your air conditioner
- Strange noises coming from the AC unit or the fan
- Smoke or sparks in the unit
- Burning smell in the vents
- AC has bad smell
- AC can no longer reach the temperature it’s set to
- …or any other problem you’re having with your air conditioner
You do not have to wait for banker’s hours to get your AC working again. We are available on holidays, weekends, late at night or early in the a.m.—you call, we’re ready.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
Why is my AC making strange noises?
Many AC emergencies start with an unusual noise coming from the vents, the blower, or the AC itself. In fact, AC units are normally very quiet, especially from inside the house. There are only a few normal noises they make.
Potentially normal noises can include:
- Clicking during startup only. Some AC units have an electrical component that clicks a few times during startup. It should stop quickly. If it continues, or comes on repeatedly, there is often an electrical problem that needs to be addressed immediately.
- Squealing during startup (if it’s always been that way). Although less common now, some AC units have a blower that squeals as it first starts up. The squealing should get quieter and stop as the fan in the blower unit picks up speed. If your unit has always been this way, and the noise stops once it’s up and running, it’s probably normal.
- Low humming. The outside compressor unit will make a faint humming noise that we’re all familiar with. You should barely be able to hear this noise from inside the house.
If any other noises are happening, there are two things you need to know:
- This is not normal. Something is wrong with your unit. Most likely, a component needs to be replaced.
- It will get more serious if you don’t address it. Often, a relatively inexpensive repair could have fixed the problem when the noise first cropped up, but if you let it go, it can lead to a total AC failure or a much more expensive repair.
Certain noises in particular are very bad signs. A screaming or shrieking, for example, could mean dangerously high pressure in the compressor unit. Banging, knocking, and chattering noises also indicate various components being loose, unbalanced, or failing. Just about any noise you don’t normally hear means something is wrong. It’s time to turn off the air conditioning and call for a repair.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Laughlin NV and Las Vegas NV
Get Your Emergency AC Repair Today
No AC problem is fun. But you don’t have to suffer for long—or sit around waiting for the repairman. Let Ambient Edge get our fast, reliable, lightning-fast teams out to your home and make your emergency disappear. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with our on-call team today.