Most air contaminants are invisible, odorless, and almost impossible to detect—until they make you sick. As a result, many homeowners in Bullhead City are already living with poor indoor air quality, and even suffering health complications caused by it. You do not have to live in the dark about your air quality. Ambient Edge offers high-performance air purifiers and filtration systems in Bullhead City—integrated right into your AC or heating system.
Here’s what we offer:
- Effective, affordable air purification systems
- High-tech filtration that captures pollen, pet dander, dust and other allergens—and are proven to provide relief from allergies
- 5-star service and a commitment to getting you results
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every job we do
Let us help you breathe easy. Call Ambient Edge at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and talk to our experts today.
What are the advantages of a central air filtration?
When someone in the home suffers from allergies or asthma, many homeowners will first turn to small plug-in air purifiers. These units can work, but they’re limited—and you may find that your asthma or allergies don’t get much relief at all. That’s partly because of the technological limitations of these units, and partly because they can only screen the air in one room or area. It’s hard for plugin units to provide whole-home relief.
Central air purifiers offer an alternative. These efficient, nearly silent units fit directly into your existing central air system. That means they handle all of the air that gets pumped into your home—as well as the air that’s recycled. In other words, they attack allergens at the source.
Central air filtration systems have two main advantages:
- They’re one of the simplest designs.These units work with your existing heating or cooling system and fit directly into existing components—right between the air handler (fan) and the ductwork. They require minimal maintenance and are highly efficient.
- They’re also the most effective. Integrated air purifiers are considered high-performance units. They use higher quality air filters than normal HVAC filters, combined with electrostatic air purification. In other words, they trap even the tiniest irritants and allergens and remove them from your air.
Some of our air purifiers stop particles as small as 0.3 microns—the same level of filtration you’d find in a biotech “clean room.”
There is no substitute for high-performance, central air filtration. If you or someone in your home suffers from allergies or a respiratory condition, we can help.
What types of contaminants can be found in indoor air?
There are dozens, even hundreds of different contaminants that can come up from time to time—and they can be different in every home. But these contaminants tend to fit into four main categories. They are:
- Organic allergens. This group includes things like pollen, mold spores, and pet dander. It also includes normal household dust, which actually consists mainly of tiny hair and skin particles. This dust can be home to dust mites, bacteria and other micro-organisms that can be problematic in their own right. But the dust itself, and all of these items, also serve as allergens. They have the potential to irritate the eyes and respiratory system and cause allergic reactions. In high levels, they can even cause allergies to develop in people who never had them before.These types of contaminants are among the most common we find in Bullhead City homes and businesses. In many cases, they are present in relatively low levels—this is not normally an issue! If levels are moderate or low, and no one in the home is experiencing allergies, you don’t have to do anything about these allergens at all. But they do become a risk in high levels, and are easy to control with duct cleaning and air filtering.
- Airborne infections. Unfortunately, pathogens such as bacteria can also move around the house through the air. Airborne illnesses include those as severe as Legionnaire’s disease, which can breed in stagnant water in poorly designed air conditioning ducts. It can also include much less severe diseases that are still problematic if they break out over and over in your household. When homeowners have repeated respiratory infections, air quality is a potential factor.
- Irritants and non-organic allergens. One of the most common and serious contaminants we find is high levels of dust from construction or renovation projects. This can originate with a project in your own home, or one nearby in your neighborhood. Either way, once the fine dust is in your ventilation system it can affect breathing for many months to come. This is easy to detect and easy to control by cleaning ducts, and doing so often causes and immediate improvement in respiratory problems.
- Toxic substances. The list of potentially dangerous substances we can breathe in our home is long, including everything from asbestos and lead dust to radon, carbon monoxide, and formaldehyde gas. The chance of encountering most of these toxins is low on an individual basis, but taken as a whole, it’s surprising how often we find at least one of them in a home.Since all of these toxins carry severe risks, and some are even deadly, our philosophy is simple: take no chances. If we detect anything higher than trace levels, we will prioritize it in our recommendations and help you figure out how to eliminate or control the source.
Our comprehensive air purification systems help address some if not all of these contaminants, depending on the unit you choose.
Have a specific contaminant you’re concerned about? We have answers. Talk to one of our experts and let us help you find a solution.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 888-628-5890 to Schedule Service
Talk to a Bullhead City Air Filtration Expert Today
Ambient Edge is your top-rated local air purification company. Let us help you. All of our products come backed by our 5-star service—and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Give us a call. Contact us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our experts today.