Your home should be comfy all year long. Unfortunately, many homes in Bullhead City are too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. The problem? Poor insulation. Many homes in Bullhead City pay a high price for comfort as their air conditioners and furnaces work hard against leaky or inefficient insulation. And often that still means suffering through cold spots, draughts, and big temperature changes. Don’t break the bank for the comfort you deserve. Get the 5-star insulation installation service you deserve from Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge is your leading local insulation installation company in Bullhead City. At Ambient Edge, your comfort is our priority. We pride ourselves on our 15-year record of top-rated service, a record we keep up every day through the hard work of our NATE-certified expert technicians. Our technicians aren’t just highly-trained industry experts. They’re also focused giving you the best repairs for your budget.
We offer these insulation services:
- Residential insulation installation
- Commercial insulation installation
- Energy audits for homes of businesses
- Energy-efficient insulation choices that save
The costs of inefficient insulation are shocking enough. Our goal is to take the hassle out of heating and air conditioning. That’s why we only offer flat-rate estimates with NO hidden fees. Get the 5-star insulation installation you need from Ambient Edge. Call 928-263-8698 to get your comprehensive installation estimate today.
How do I know if I need new insulation?
Even if you already have insulation in your home, you may be suffering from inefficient or improperly installed insulation. In our mission to save our customers time and money, we’ve noticed that inefficient insulation is one of the biggest costs faced by homeowners in Bullhead City. Here are some common signs to watch for:
- Higher energy bills. If you notice your utility bills are higher than usual, it could be a sign that your home is losing heat through gaps in your insulation. A well-insulated home keeps heat trapped inside during the winter and cold air trapped during the summer, which prevents your HVAC system from working too hard to keep your home comfortable.
- Big temperature swings. Big changes in temperature are often a sign that your furnace is working too hard to keep your home warm. When insulation leaks hot air outside, your furnace works in overdrive to replace that hot air, causing your house to swing from cold to hot all day.
- Cold spots or hot spots. Cold spots or hot spots in your home are often caused by an air leak in the insulation nearby. Properly installed insulation should keep your home a consistent temperature.
- Critters in your home. Insulation doesn’t just keep your home a comfortable temperature. It also helps keep it free of bugs and animals looking for a way inside. Proper insulation will help prevent unwanted critters from finding a way into your home.
- Water leaks. Roofs that have poor insulation or no insulation at all can often develop more leaks when it rains. This can cause water damage throughout your home, leading to costly and potentially extensive repairs in the future. Adding insulation will help to keep your roof from developing water leaks.
If you’re not sure you’re your insulation was last installed, it may be time to get a professional to inspect your insulation. Before any insulation installation, our expert technicians will provide you with a comprehensive energy audit of your home. That way, you know exactly where you’re losing money—and how to get that money back.
Stay Comfy, Winter and Summer
We may live in the desert, but that doesn’t mean our winters aren’t cold. In January, a cold spell can send the temperature down to freezing. When that happens, you need a solid defense against the cold. You need great insulation. During winter, insulation provides even heating through your home, decreased risk of heating loss, and significant savings on your utility bills.
But insulation also provides great summer benefits, too. During the summer, the heat absorbed by your home’s roof and walls radiates throughout your house. This causes a smothering heat that forces your air conditioner to work much harder to keep your house a reasonable temperature. But a home with effective and energy-efficient insulation traps cool air indoors and blocks heat from spreading throughout the house.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 928-433-2979 to Schedule Service
How does insulation save me money?
Insulation is hidden away in our walls, but it plays a big role in keeping our homes comfortable. But that’s not the only benefit of insulation. Insulation can also make a big difference on your budget, especially newly installed, energy-efficient insulation. Here are some ways new insulation can save you money now and in the future:
- Makes your furnace’s job easier. By trapping warmth in your home, insulation helps make sure your furnace only works as hard as it needs to, when it needs to. That way, you’ll save money on the energy it uses. In fact, you’ll probably see the results on your next utility bill.
- Extends life of your furnace and AC. If your furnace or AC is working hard to keep your home a comfortable temperature, it will wear down much quicker. By keeping the hot or cold air you need trapped in your home, insulation eases the burden on your furnace or AC unit and keeps it running well for years to come.
- Prevents damage to your home. Outside elements are always looking for a way into your house, whether its rainwater or animals looking for warmth. But with proper insulation protecting potential entryways to your home, you can prevent costly damage to the rest of your home.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Bullhead City NV and Las Vegas NV
Keep Your Business Costs Low with Energy-Efficient Insulation
If you own a business, you’re probably spending a lot on keeping your business a comfortable temperature for your customers and employees. Business spaces face harsher conditions and greater demands on climate controls. Many simply do not maintain a comfortable temperature all the time—or rack up energy costs. A simple insulation upgrade can help you control and reduce costs.
Ambient Edge has a long history of working with businesses in Bullhead City. Our technicians perform a comprehensive energy assessment of your business to identify inefficiencies and find the best solutions to save your company money. We have experience working with businesses in every industry, from retail and hospitality to offices and residential complexes. If your business relies on efficient heating and cooling to run, our technicians can help keep your expenses down through quality heating repairs and cost-effective heating maintenance plans.
Talk to a Bullhead City Insulation Installation Expert Today
You shouldn’t have to pay more for poor heating or air conditioning. At Ambient Edge, we work hard to protect your home from costly leaks and inefficient insulation. Our highly-experienced, NATE-certified technicians are determined to make sure your home stays comfy and cozy without breaking the bank. Call 928-263-8698 to talk to an insulation installation specialist today.
*This service is only offered as an add on with HVAC installations.