Air conditioners are complex systems that extend to every part of your home—and they’re a big investment. Bullhead City residents rely on their air conditioning to get them through extreme summer highs, and we need them to perform at their best year after year. Don’t let an amateur install your AC. Call Ambient Edge, your trusted local Bullhead City air conditioning installation company.
Ambient Edge offers:
- Full-service installation with the expertise to handle ductwork or insulation as well as air conditioning
- NATE-certified pros who treat your home like it’s our own
- 5-star service and a history of top reviews
- 100% guarantee on every job
We give you a comprehensive estimate so you don’t have to worry about hidden fees or sudden surprises. Let us show you the difference a true professional makes. Call 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and talk to an expert today.
We Don’t Just Install — We Get You the Best AC Performance Possible
When it comes to AC installation, a lot of companies over-promise and under-deliver. They quote you for a comprehensive installation, but when the day comes they just want to be done and get out as fast as possible. At Ambient Edge, we believe that performance matters. How your AC is installed and set up will affect your energy bills for years to come. It may even affect your AC unit’s lifespan.
Here’s what we include in our installation to make sure you get no-hassle, high-performance AC:
- We make sure that your wiring is going to give enough power and the AC won’t overload the circuit
- We check your ductwork to see if you have leaks or problems that force your AC to work overtime
- If you haven’t already decided on a unit, we can help you select one ahead of time that will meet your needs
- Once the unit is installed, we adjust its performance to optimize energy usage
- We test everything before we go
Our goal is simple: once AC installation is complete, everything should be smooth sailing for you—period. We don’t believe you should get stuck with performance issues with a brand new AC unit.
The In-Home Estimate Process
Every installation starts with an in-home evaluation and estimate. This helps you get answers up front and make an informed decision before you proceed with installation. Here’s what the in-home estimate process looks like:
- We’ll send out one of our highly-trained comfort specialists at a time that’s convenient for you. Your specialist will be your point-person and help you get the answers you need.
- We’ll evaluate your existing AC setup (if any). We can help identify why you might be having performance issues with your current system and how to make sure you don’t have the same issues with a new system. Your specialist can also discuss any special features or add-ons you want and help you decide which ones deliver the most value.
- Cost comparison. If you are still deciding on a unit, we can help you determine long-term energy savings and see how long it will take for a unit to pay for itself.
- Your in-home estimate is FREE if you buy an AC unit from us!
This meeting will also give you a chance to ask questions. We believe in keeping customers fully informed—if we don’t know an answer right away, we will find it for you.
Based on the in-home visit, we can give you a comprehensive estimate for your AC installation. This is your “one price” estimate so that you can see the total cost you should expect. We can also help you bring the price down if needed by changing features or add-ons, and we’ll point out any rebates or tax breaks that may bring your cost down even further.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 928-433-2979 to Schedule Service
Get an Estimate from a Bullhead City Air Conditioning Expert
AC installation should not be stressful. We make it easy, with one helpful in-home visit and an installation done by the most highly-trained professionals in the industry. You’ll see why people consistently give Ambient Edge top reviews. You get a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every installation. Call 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our comfort consultants today.