Nevada is getting hotter every year, and Henderson is no exception. If you don’t have a properly functioning AC unit in your home, you’re in for a rude awakening when June comes around. Fortunately, our Henderson, NV, residential air conditioning replacement team can outfit your home with an AC that is sure to keep you and your family safe and cool.
At Ambient Edge, we can help you find an AC that effectively cools your home without using an excessive amount of energy. Once we’ve found you the perfect unit, our NATE-certified technicians will make sure it’s installed correctly.
Finding the Right Replacement Air Conditioner for Your Henderson Home
When it comes to air conditioners, finding the right size is crucial to maximizing the effectiveness, lifespan and energy efficiency of your new unit. In order to find the right size AC for your home, our techs will assess the layout and dimensions of your space and use that information to perform cooling load calculations.
Load calculations will tell our technicians how much cooling power your home requires to stay comfortable during the most intense summer temperatures. Once our residential air conditioning replacement team has found a unit that suits the cooling needs of your Henderson home, it will only be a short matter of time until it’s installed and running!
Installing Your Replacement Air Conditioning Unit
Even the best air conditioning unit won’t stand a chance against the summer heat if it’s installed improperly. That’s why our residential air conditioning replacement team members are required to undergo extensive training and certifications before they perform any installations in Henderson.
When you work with our NATE-certified installation technicians, expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Fast service
- A highly-efficient AC unit
- Installation techniques that promote energy efficiency and lower your energy bills
- Advice on how to properly maintain your new AC unit
- Assurance that your installation was performed flawlessly
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 888-628-5890 to Schedule Service
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner
Sometimes, it can be hard to tell whether you need to repair or replace your air conditioner. Familiarizing yourself with the signs that appear when it’s time to start shopping for a new unit will allow you to get your new air conditioner installed before temperatures start rising.
If you’re not sure if you need a replacement, look for the following signs that it’s time to have a new air conditioner installed:
- Your unit is 10+ years old. Older units are far less energy efficient than newer EnergyStar® approved models. If your unit is 10 or more years old, it’s probably using much more energy than is necessary. Your older unit might also be using R22 refrigerant, which is currently being phased out by the EPA because of the danger it poses to the environment.
- Your unit requires annual or bi-annual repairs. Properly functioning air conditioning units don’t need annual maintenance or repairs to run effectively. If you’re paying to have your unit repaired every year, it might be more cost-effective to purchase a replacement air conditioner.
- Higher energy bills. Old and worn out AC’s tend to use more energy to cool your house down. If you’ve noticed an increase in your utility bill, it might be time to replace your air conditioner.
- Uneven cooling. Viable AC units distribute cold air evenly throughout the home. If you find that there are some rooms in your home that are too cold or not cold enough, it’s probably time to invest in a replacement air conditioner.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s probably time to call our residential air conditioning replacement service in Henderson, NV. If you’re still unsure whether or not your AC needs replacing, we’ll send one of our knowledgeable techs to your home to assess the situation.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Henderson NV and Las Vegas NV
Our Residential Air Conditioning Replacement Team Can Help You Lower Your Energy Bill
Increasing energy prices have homeowners across the nation looking for ways to reduce their consumption. If you did a double-take the last time you got a utility bill in the mail, you might want to invest in an energy-efficient air conditioning unit.
According to Energy.gov, the new air conditioning units on the market can reduce your energy use by as much as 50%. If you want an AC that can help you go green and save you from spending a fortune on energy, our residential air conditioning replacement team can help you find an EnergyStar® certified unit that’s guaranteed to reduce your consumption.
We Make Paying for a Replacement Air Conditioner Simple and Affordable
Price should never be an obstacle between you and a comfortable summer. That’s why we offer a number of promotions and financing plans to help you get the AC replacement you need to stay safe this year. If you want to save a few bucks on your repair bill, consider utilizing our $25 off service or any repair coupon.
If you need more assistance paying for a replacement air conditioning unit for your Henderson home, check out the residential financing plans we offer. They’re easy to apply for and can give you the time you need to pay for your replacement AC. To see if you qualify, visit the residential financing page on our website.
Contact Our Residential Air Conditioning Replacement Team in Henderson Today!
Don’t wait until June to get your replacement air conditioning unit. Contact our residential air conditioning replacement team in Henderson, NV, and get the replacement AC you need to keep your family safe from extreme temperatures.
Contact the team at Ambient Edge to schedule your replacement. We’ll help you find an AC that is guaranteed to keep your home comfortable this summer. Once we’ve found the right AC for your Henderson home, our highly-skilled technicians will make sure it’s installed right the first time.