Air conditioning is an essential part of any home in Henderson. But no AC unit will run forever—and they all need regular maintenance to perform at their best. If your air conditioner doesn’t get this maintenance, it may start to drive up your energy bills, put out air that isn’t cool enough, or even wear out and require a costly repair. Don’t risk losing your AC when you need it the most. Talk to your friendly Henderson AC service company.
At Ambient Edge, we have been helping Henderson residents keep cool for 15 years. It’s our job to take annoying maintenance off your hands and make your life easier—and help protect your AC so it keeps running for years to come. Our services include:
- AC tune-ups
- Air conditioning maintenance plans
- 24-hour AC repairs
- Optimizing your AC for low energy usage & high performance
All of our work is backed by our 100% guarantee. Don’t trust your AC maintenance to a less qualified company—and don’t worry about making the time to do it yourself. Call Ambient Edge at 702-928-7201 or fill out the form to the right and get 5-star service you can count on.
How do I know if my AC unit needs servicing?
If it hasn’t been serviced in the last 6-12 months, you generally need to do some maintenance. Most professionals recommend an AC tune-up twice a year in the Henderson area. This is more often than in other parts of the country because of the particularly punishing desert heat, which puts added strain on air conditioners.
However, servicing your AC does not have to be a hassle. There are some types of basic maintenance you can do yourself, or you can get a comprehensive tune-up from a pro. At Ambient Edge, we make tune-ups affordable because we believe every homeowner deserves to have AC that runs at peak condition. This prevents problems, lowers energy costs and saves you money in the long run.
What’s included in an AC tune-up in Henderson?
We offer a full-service tune-up and take care of all your regular AC maintenance—typically in one visit. Your AC tune-up includes:
- A complete inspection. One of the most difficult things for a homeowner to do on their own is inspect the inside workings of an AC unit and check for signs that something is going to wear out. We open up your air conditioner and do a thorough inspection, making sure every unit is doing its job and doesn’t show signs of strain or excessive wear. If something is going to fail, chances are we’ll find it—and can prevent the problem.
- Cleaning all major parts. The biggest threat to any AC unit is plain old dirt and dust. The inside of an air conditioner has layer after layer of “foils” that help shed heat—and dust likes to cling to every single one of them. The more the dirt builds up on the foils and other crucial parts, the less efficient they become. The result is a strained air conditioner, spiking energy costs, and a high risk of failure. We thoroughly clean everything that needs it.
- Adjusting performance. Is your air conditioner working as efficiently as it possibly can? How do you know? Our technical specialists check the air conditioner’s performance and make adjustments to optimize how well it runs.
- Changing the air filter. We include this as part of every tune-up, so that your AC is taking in clean air at a steady flow. This one simple step helps prevent a number of air conditioning problems—including declining performance.
How long will my AC tune-up take?
They’re usually short and easy.
When you schedule a tune-up, you get to pick a time that’s right for you. We’re happy to come on whenever’s best for your schedule. Unlike many AC maintenance companies, we show up on time. We know there’s nothing more annoying than waiting around all day for a handyman who claims to be “on the way.”
Once we arrive, our NATE-certified specialists go through a thorough maintenance checklist. We do AC maintenance every day, and we know how to do it efficiently. In many cases the whole service call is completed in an hour.
If we find signs of a potential problem, we may recommend replacing a part, which may take a little longer. We carry the parts with us, and can typically complete your repairs during the same visit.
Can I just do my AC maintenance myself?
In some cases, yes. Many homeowners prefer to take a DIY approach to routine maintenance. If you’re handy with tools, there are several kinds of AC maintenance you can do on your own. And the most basic step, changing the air filter, is something almost anyone can do—although your AC will need more than a filter change sooner or later.
There are two situations where you’re going to want professional help, even if you know what you’re doing. They are:
- You want an expert. When we do AC maintenance, we don’t just do a quick cleaning and move on. We understand what signs of trouble to look for. If your compressor is wearing out, or there are signs of a refrigerant leak, these are major problems waiting to happen—and they’re hard to spot without training. A professional knows how to identify them and get them fixed.
- You value your time. A skilled professional can complete all the maintenance you need in a fairly short tune-up call. But for a homeowner, it often takes an entire Saturday morning—or much longer. If you already have a busy schedule, air conditioning maintenance is not how you want to spend your free time.
When you get your twice-a-year tune-up from Ambient Edge, you get certainty. And the benefits are substantial:
- Less risk of sudden failure
- Lower energy costs
- Crisp, cool AC with no decline in performance
- Your air conditioning unit will last longer—and so will your investment in it
All of the work we do is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Talk to a Henderson Air Conditioning Service Expert
AC is not something you want to risk losing—especially in the hottest months of summer. Get your maintenance handled by a pro so you can rest easy. Call us at 702-928-7201 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.