Your commercial restaurant equipment is one of your biggest investments. It’s also one of the most fragile. Food equipment is designed to survive in tough kitchen conditions, but parts wear out unexpectedly—which can trigger a crisis during your biggest customer rush. A single equipment failure can remove items from the menu, slow down the kitchen line, or even mean turning away paying customers. Your operation needs a food equipment repair company it can depend on. You need Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge is your top Henderson commercial restaurant/food equipment repair service. We have built our reputation by understanding the needs of restaurants and commercial kitchens, and delivering reliable repairs—with lightning-fast service. We work quickly and methodically to minimize your downtime, control your costs and get your equipment operating at its best. Ambient Edge backs every job with a 100% guarantee.
Let us get you the solution you need. Contact Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and talk to an expert today.
Commercial Food Equipment We Service in Henderson
We service all commercial kitchen equipment including:
- Kitchen Ventilation/Hoods
- Commercial Refrigeration and Freezers
- Ice Machines
- Refrigerated Merchandizers
- Commercial HVAC
Ambient Edge has 15 years of experience working with the top names in the Henderson food industry. We work across all types of food service operations, including:
- Catering companies
- Corporate cafeterias
- College cafeterias
- Hospitals and care facilities
Our highly-trained and experienced technicians can work across all brands and manufacturers of equipment. We maintain an extensive inventory of parts and can service your equipment with fast turnaround.
Ambient Edge’s Restaurant & Food Equipment Services
We are a full-service repair and maintenance company, providing the support and repairs you need at any part of the equipment life cycle—including emergency repairs. Here are the services we offer in Henderson:
- Fast 24/7 Emergency Repairs. A sudden equipment failure can cripple your kitchen capacity and ruin customer experience. In some cases it could mean you can’t serve food at all. In an emergency, every minute counts—which is why we arrive faster, do the work better, and minimize your downtime better than any other company. We provide live customer service and on-call teams standing by 24 hours a day. Ending your emergency is our specialty.
- Non-Emergency Service Calls. Even less urgent equipment malfunctions can affect your operating costs and your menu. We can schedule service calls around your operating needs and get equipment working before your big rush. Whether the problem is unreliable performance or a total equipment failure, we resolve it and get you a fix you can depend on.
- Maintenance and Cleaning. For kitchen equipment, cleaning and maintenance is more than just a good idea—it’s essential to your operating costs. As equipment gets dirty it uses more energy and struggles to do its job, eventually shortening its lifespan. The same is true of equipment that doesn’t receive routine servicing. Our team can perform an all-in-one cleanup, tune-up and maintenance visit to keep your equipment operating at its peak.
- Maintenance Plans. Annual maintenance contracts allow your operation to control costs and prevent future problems. We offer affordable rates on comprehensive maintenance contracts, with measurable savings.
- Replacing your food equipment? We can help. From sales of efficient and rugged new units to complete installation services, we make sure everything is set up and operating correctly, at maximum efficiency.
- 100% Guarantee. Many businesses say they stand behind their work. We put our money where our mouth is. Every job we do, from maintenance and installation to emergency repairs, is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Don’t Let Downtime Cripple Your Business
In a commercial kitchen, every second counts. That’s doubly true when equipment isn’t working or needs to be taken offline for servicing. That’s why we get in and out fast—and minimize downtime.
- Our Henderson branch office means fully-equipped technicians are just minutes away
- An on-call team is ready for you at all times
- We schedule non-emergency visits around the hours that are best for you
- Our technicians receive extensive training beyond NATE certification, so that they can identify and resolve problems faster than the competition
- We can explore solutions to keep your line working without interruption while we work on failed equipment
Every job is finished as quickly as possible, and every job is done right. The result: a lasting fix you can count on, with minimum disruption to your business.
We Slash Your Energy Costs
Energy costs are high for commercial kitchens. Between refrigeration, ventilation and the actual cooking equipment, modern food service equipment can gobble up power—but often, it’s using more than it has to. The most common causes of this are older or poorly-maintained equipment, faulty components, and lack of routine cleaning. In other cases the equipment simply wasn’t configured right to begin with—especially with ventilation.
At Ambient Edge we believe our job is not just to keep equipment running, but to deliver tangible value to your business. One way we do that is by optimizing the performance of every unit in your operation, and saving you big money on energy costs. If your energy bills are excessive, call us. We can troubleshoot and, chances are, there’s a way to bring them down. This could include:
- Thorough cleaning of all equipment
- Inspecting for overworked, burnt-out or faulty components
- Equipment tune-ups
- Correcting any improper setup and installation
These kinds of adjustments not only bring down operating costs, they also extend unit lifespan—and help prevent future emergencies. The result is savings, three times over.
Talk to a Commercial Restaurant Equipment Expert
Don’t take risks with mission-critical equipment. Make Ambient Edge your go-to partner for food equipment servicing and repairs. Call 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and talk to an expert today.